Unexpected

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, please trust me. I'm doing well, am not I?" Somin said.

"Yes, You are" Yongwha said.

"Then trust me... as you trust in Minho.. trust me I can take care of myself fo this week... I'm more responsible and sensible since being in danger... I'm following your advice and you and Minho put things easy for me" Somin said.

"Min you're precious to us... I know you grew up, but for me you're still my little sister... Promise me You will report and if you need something when Minho and I are overseas Seung Jo can help you even Min hyuk can be an option. Father and mother will be out of the city for work, ... I should be here instead of going to US..." Yongwha was confused between his overprotective side and Shin Hye.

"Oppa, your studies are important and you have a great opportunity, you have studied so hard and also you have taken care of me.... Don't lose this opportunity... Moroever, Yoona is around, please trust me... I promise to be OK" Somin promised.

"Min.. I'm not sure, but...I was too impudent to say yes without confirming with our parents... now to say no will be problematic. My advisor will lose his face in front of the board" Yongwha regretted, he wasn't caring enough because his heart was desesperated to see Shin Hye again that he forgot to ask his parents to see Somin, it's too late to change his mind.

"Well, as Minho's comeback is near and Yoona is here... You won't be so much time alone... Min, be responsible... don't go out late ,... don't.." Somin smiled and nodded when Yongwha began with the warnings ... she knows her borther, but this short time she will have the oportunity to prove she is not the same imprudent Somin who put her life on risk.

Now, Yonghwa is about to go to USA to see Shin Hye his love and Somin will be without Yongwha and Minho for a shortime, Will she prove that she is reliable.

------------------------------------------------

A time later,

"It will be great to see her again" Yognwha said to himself.

"Do you said something" his advisor asked.

"Nothing. Don't worry" Yongwha replied.

"Yongwha.. This is our free day, tomorrow we're going to have  some meeetings... Now, you can go shopping. I'll go to visit a friend...you can come if you want" his advisor offered.

"Thank you, but I'll go out to see some friends, too." Yongwha said and went to find his love, but he found someone before.

"You? again?"  Tae Joon said.

"The stalker" Yongwha replied.

"Im' not a stalker... I don't want to mess with you, but you should take care about those girls... I don't know in one of them you're interested, but you should know that both are not a good option for a gentleman like you. Suzy is a goldigger and date a rich man who is older than her. a complete scandal she even live at his house ... so disgusting and just for money.... Imagine how much is fuffering my poor friend Taec-yeon who truly loves her " Tae Joon said.

"You shouldn't talk in that way about a lady ...I don't have any interest in listening to you" Yongwha said.

"Are you  hurt?.... as the others You surely though that Suzy is innocent jajjajajajaja It's proved that she is not....and Shinie is not an exception... you should know  about  there is no formal, but as Shi Yoon has free access to her house without limits and about de others guys around her like  Hyun Jun for example... the way in which he protects her is suspicious... there is something really fishy.... she is surely like Suzy or worse" Tae Joon was talking when Yongwha took him by the collar.

"And you... who are you?  you don't have the right to insult them ... you don't have evidence just your dirty thoughts and you should know they can sue you for difamation... I suspect you have shared this same words with many others... I think you should stop" Yongwha menaced him

"Wow...stop I wasn't the one who started the rumors.... I just tried to help you as we both are men" Tae Joon said.

"I don't want your advice... and stop with that non sense" Yonghwa replied and released Tae Joon 

"You should listen... I'm not liying" Tae joon said, but when he saw the dark expression in Yongwha's face, he decided to leave.

"That man is angry because Shinie refused him and the other surely is the same... I can't listen to him... Shinie is the one and Suzy is like a sister to her... Shi Yoon told me there is nothing between them... I wish to have an opportunity with her... please don't love Shi Yoon....See me Shin Hye I've been waiting for you my whole life, you have my heart... I wish you will see my love for you " Yongwha said.

Shin Hye is the ideal love  that Yongwha has been waiting for. she is his inspiration. He wants to be near her and have an opportunity... Tae Joon's harsh words were nothing to him because he trusts in Shin Hye even though he doesn't know so much about her, but his heart belong to her. Even though, he is a discrete man we can noticed how much in love he is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyun Joong was in his house remembering his reunion with Mr. Cha

"That man is really hard to convince....I can't judge him he had really bad experiences"  Hyun Joong said.

__________Flash Back------------------------------------------

"Love... even though you love her, our stories are not the same Park Hyun Joong. You have a luxury life protected by your family name... For you, fighting against Lee Seung Jae is a  play or a competence, but he is cruel and merciless.... I recommend you to skip and forget... go back to  your girl and forget about this place" Mr. Cha replied.

"It's not as easy as you think.... Suzy has suffered so much for that man you have to know how he became obsessed with Suzy's mother and Suzy just saw her mother falling and thought it was her blame because she called her and distracted her., she never saw that her mother was fighting against Lee Seung Jae... Suzy has had terrible nightmare for years... moreover she lost his father... she even tried to suicide fortunately I was around to save her.... lMr. Cha she wanted to end her life.... if you were in my case what will you do?" Hyun Joong was determined to convince Mr. Cha using a honor debt even if this is required.

Meanwhile, Mr. Cha was silent trying to imagine the circumstances.

"That man killed her just because she didn't want him... and then her father... It's sad ever worse than I thought, but what he did to Ji Hyun was the same a woman that he can't get... then he forced her... young man just see he doesn't have  a soul... a battle against him won't bring you happiness  or peace ... you will have to think like him and you won't be the same person again" Mr. Cha said

"I want justice just justice ... I don't plan to be a monster like him... that's why I want your  help... I want to win becoming like him... I just want to be clever and that's why I need your help... you know that monster.... and I have the resources to fight against him" Hyun Joong claimed

"Young man... I see you talk like the victim is you... like the one who lost his family were you...you are to much compromised with your girlfriend. Probably you're telling the truth and she is your life because even you consider the murder of her parents as yours.... but I can't risk the woman I love" Mr. Cha replied.

"Mr. Cha if that is your fear... Give me time... I will find a way ...to cover you... I'll come back with a solution.. I promise" Hyun Joong said.

-------------------------------------------------------

"I need to find  what happened with that woman to find a solution... but Mr. Cha is also a danger to my secret... even though he noticed that I was the one who lose his parents... if it wasn't for Suzy and the fact that Kim Hyun Joong is death... he will discovered everything... What did Lee Seung Jae to defeat this man.... surely he wasn't alone.... he is not alone, he has an ally, but who?.... I need Mr. Cha helps me to discover what secret Lee Seung Jae has" Hyun Joong was thinking how to convince Mr. Cha. He knows that the old reporter wants to help, but the safety of the woman he loves will be problem.

"I need to know more about that woman... if we find the way to protect her without being suspicious...everything will be ok and Mr. Cha will be important to my plans... I want to know how he and Lee Seung Jae became involved... when their paths crossed." Hyun Joong finally said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yongwha wasn't lucky at all Shn Hye wasn't around and decided to go to Park Corp when he found Hyun Joong's old friends. Yongwha talked with  Jungmin, Young Saeng and Kyu Jong about the weather in Seoul and the show biz  as they will be part of the project then Hyung Jun was explained too. The baby changed the direction of the meeting with his jokes until someone more came, 

"Noona... welcome... we missed you a lot " Hyung Jun said to Ji Hyun and continued "Convince her to come with us ... being a time in Seoul will be funny... I will ttry delicious food" Hyun Jun was trying to convinve Ji Hyun.

"Little Hyung Jun... I told you I can't, but Eun Hye will go" Ji Hyun replied.

"it's not the same...." Hyung Jun replied  and continued "even Shinie won't go... her father doesn't want " while Yongwha was silent remembering Tae Joon words about Hyung jun and Shin Hye.

 "Mr. Park is not as strict

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter