My first love

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somin was remembering her adventure with Hyun Joong and how fun was to be against each other like kids

"I can't deny I feel happy when he is around, but I'm lying to myself again as when I was with Shi Yoon...but why this time my heart beats so hard that it almost leaves my chest..." Somin was confused, she's just lied to Yongwha telling him that everything was alright, but it is not true... Hyun Joong is in her mind  and  she is trying so hard to deny her feelings.

"Calm down little heart... don't be stubborn...  he  doesn't feel the same ... and I'ts just ...my confusion" Somin replied to herself.

On the other side, in Hyun Joong's house.

"Mr. Park, please don't do this again we were really worried,. If you shouldn't remove the GPS, we will find you. You write you will arrive late, then when A2 got us up at midnight... we were in desesperation waiting until morning then as you know we follow the protocol.. in just five minutes we will call your father" A1 claimed.

"I'm sorry. The car broke down and there were no line. Please take it easy.. I told you my enemy doesn't consider me a problem. You don't have too much work for now, but be ready sooner o later ... My life will depend on you" Hyun Joong replied leaving the three bodyguards confused.

Then, Hyun Joong was seeing the sun 

"This will be nice afternoon to take a walk... What are you doing, Somin? " Hyun Joong asked and remember how funny was to joke on Somin and how beautiful she was when she pouted or showed her angry face... He laughed.

"Something happened Mr. Park" A3 came since the kitchen after listening to him.

"Nothing... nothing" He said while laughing and A3 left and continued cooking.

"Mr. Park is really strange today... Probably, he was tense all this time and a free day was  a cure" A3 said.

Then Hyun Joong put his hand on his chest...

"I should have forgotten, but you are stubborn... you still beat so hard ... for her" Hyun Joong said.

-------------------------------------

Ji Hoon arrived Park Corp with Taecyeon  and they were visitng the installations as Ji Hoon asked not to mention about his relation with the Kims, don't forget that Taecyeon thinks Ji Hoon is the heir.

"You are visiting your partners in disguise... Are you working?... even though Hyun Joong defeated me I can guarantee the Parks are fair in business. You don't have to worry at all" Taecyeon replied.

"I just came to visit and see the trainees' work, I don't want to cause problems . I know him, Park Jungmin, the nephew of Mr. Park, isn't he?" Ji Hoon asked.

"Yes, the S-guys....They are like the musketeers... One for all and all for one" Taceyeon said

"They are Youngsaeng, the new leader;  Kyu jong, the sensitive one;  Park Jungmin, the favorite nephew  and Hyung Jun, the baby" Taecyeon said.

"The favorite nephew, he should be really close too Hyun Joong and Shin Hye and the baby seriously?" Ji Hoon commented.

"Well, as he is the younger  they called him the baby, and yes he is really close to Shin Hye, but Hyun Joong and he are not close now, but they were in the past." Taecyeon said.

"Oh, did they fight?"  Ji Hoon asked.

"I don't know, and it's better not to speculate about it"  Taecyeon said.

"Is it true, that Hyung Jun and Shin Hye?" Ji Hoon asked.

"Well, Hyung Jun is obviously interested in her and they are close, but I never saw romantic interactions in both directions... It's better not to mention, in this environment every comment can be a gossip and  a girl reputation is important" Taecyeon replied.

"Wow, even when people saw you as a troublemaker, you're really sensitive about people's feelings...." Ji Hoon said.

"I don't want to cause problems to other people as it happen with you and Minho"  Taecyeon said and Ji Hoon noticed sincerity in his words, but he can't trust too easily in people, his trust in sincerity was severely hurted in the past. Suddenly, three girls arrived where the S-guys were and throught the window Ji Hoon and Taecyeon saw it.

"It's better to go"  Taecyeon said.

"She is Suzy Bae, right?, but the others? I think I saw them before" Ji Hoon lied.

"Yes, she is... the girl with the ponytail is Park Shin Hye, Park Hyun Joong's spoiled sister" Taecyeon said.

"Hyung Jun is clinging on her, too much evident, but is she blind? or they are hiding something?" Ji Hoon commented

"I don't think so, well the other one is my best and only female friend Lin Jena, she is a model and has talent to act, but she just wants short characters. I''ll try to change her mind, she deserves to succeed, she is a great person. " Taecyeon said.

"You appreciate her so much, could it be something more?" Ji Hoon asked

"No, she is like my sister, but I have to say many people in front of us appreciate her good heart" Taecyeon said when he noticed something <<Jungmin is seeing her like myself.... Could it be that the cousins fight for her? No... better forget this idea>>

"Taecyeon... are you Ok?" Ji Hoon asked

"Yes, I just got distracted" Taecyeon said.

"For Suzy... try to forget her... it's the best" Ji Hoon suggested while saw how Hyung Jun surprised Ji Hyun who spill her beverage on Jungmin and while she was saying sorry, Jungmin laughed, then Youngsaeng  and Kyu held Hyung Jun  and Jungmin tickled him and called Ji Hyun to do the same, but she was laughing too while shaking her head and  Ji Hoon became jealous of Park Jungmin. 

Then, Taecyeon left Ji Hoon with his manager while he was filling some documents. After finishing,  he saw Ji Hyun was going to the warehouse and he decided to play a trick on his dear friend, but he never imagined Ji Hyun reaction. He change his voice and told Ji Hyun that she would never escape from him which petrified Ji Hyun who thought that his nightmare finally found her.

"No...you won't put your hands on me ... not again" Ji Hyun voice almost disappear while she took a broom and hit him once and ran while Taecyeon called her name and Ji Hyun recognized him as tears covered her face, she went to see how Taecyeon was.

"I'm sorry, but you shouldn't " Ji Hyun remarked traying to calm down, the truth is that Ji Hyun is worried with the partnership between Park Corp and Kim Empire, she plans to be in the company until she fulfill her contract just for the moral debt that she feels for the Parks, but she is living in tension day by day; she knows she is on risk and that's why she tried to have a low profile.

"Being a prankster was a big mistake" Taecyeon said  and continued," but your reaction was to much even when it's clear and you saw my face you punched me, you were disconected with reality. I know you have some problems and I thought your father had debts in Korea, but it appears...that something more happened... you looks pretty scared.... Tell me I'm your friend ... you know my secret... I trust you completely... let me help you this time please." 

Ji Hyun knows that involve people in this problem is dangerous, but she knows that Taecyeon always suspected and to prevent more curiosity, she has to share a little of his past with him...

"Taecyeon, you know that you're like family to me... and I'm family to you...promise me that you won't share this with anyone... neither your friend Tae Joon"  Ji Hyun put a serious face that surprised Taecyeon, but he nodded.

"Ok... I came here six years ago with my father because a man wanted to kill him and ... and... that man became obsessed with me.... he attacked me." Ji Hyun said while crying.

"What?, it was for money, your father owned him" Taecyeon asked.

"I don't know... my father and I had a  quiet life, we weren't rich, but we had enough to live comfortably. My father had a mechanical workshop and we experienced some problems, some employees made mistakes and my father had to cope with the problems; then, another mechanical shop opened and the prices were extremely low that  my father was unable to compete... then some employees demanded my father telling lies against him.. and even we were stolen... several bad things happened... bad luck when that man appeared ... I saw him talking with my father.... my father never told me what that man wanted...he said it was better for me not to know.... " Ji Hyun was holding her tears and Taecyeon patted her shoulder in signal of support.

"Ok...he was your father enemy, and that miserable tried to hurt you to hurt your father" Taecyeon made and assumption.

"No... or probably, but he had another motive....he put his eyes on me.... at that time I had a boyfriend the only man I love" Ji Hyun noticed her mistake, she said too much.

"You were in love... you love someone, but where he is... who is him... is he alive?" Taceyeon asked.

"That man forced me to levave him... he thinks I'm the worst woman on earth... he thinks I betrayed him that I sold my body for money ... I lost him" Ji Hyun was unable to hold her tears anymore.

"Noona... don't cry... he is not as good as you think ... he wouldn't believe in those lies... everyone knows that you will never do it"  Taecyeon assured.

"Thank you Taec... but he is not culprit... I left him without saying a word and all the evidence were against me.... he even tried to end his life for my blame" Ji Hyun  broke in front of Taecyeon.

"Noona, calm down" Taceyeon hugged Ji Hyun and felt sad for her and said "Both has suffered a lot and everything for that scoundrel... you should  have told him the truth" Taecyeon said.

"No...that monster has the power to destroy him, he has no heart Taec" Ji Hyun replied when suddenly

"Noona that man is a miserable... I'll protect you, don't worry,  but you hasn't overcome it. That's why you had problems with male models... I thought you were timid or that they were flirting blatantly with you, they call you the ice princess. Noona I have to ask... " Taecyeon was about to say something when they heard some steps approaching and Ji Hyun cleaned her tears.

"Jena, do you find it?" A model called her from outside

"Yes, don't worry... I'm comming"  Ji Hyun said.

"Noona, we had to finish this conversation later, Go first I will wait " Taecyeon said while Ji Hyun left.

"Who is that miserable?... she deserves happiness,I should help Jher..Oh.. it's late and I left Ji Hoon... I should hurry up" Taceyeon said, then he  left the warehouse while someone was seeing everything from a hidden place.

"Taec helps you out  Jena , you two had something that he is not sharing wih me.... even thought I'm like a brother to him... you are a problem to me .. you know that I don't love Shin Hye, I just want the power of her father. The only way to prevent her from giving me troubles is destroying her pure imagen, you own me two  Lin Jena and your closeness with Taec will give me the opportunity as I'm his bestfriend  the one supports him... he  trusts me and he doesn't kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter