Hyun Joong's decisions

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 At Park Corporation, Hyun Joong was alone thinking about the recent events, his opportunity to see Somin again and how he was distant with  them << Even if It hurts to see you with him, I can't show my feelings and I have to forget. At least I have a beautiful and real memory>> and closed his eyes to remember

---Hyun Joong's memory

Hyun Joong  noticed that Somin and Minho left and was determined to follow them, but the announcement started and he had to give up.  Then, he went to the resting rooms which he had assigned to them and discovered in where they were. There he was there waiting and waiting when he saw Yongwha and Jae Joong. After that, Hyun Joong  saw Minho left, but he had the spare key and he found Somin sleeping

"I know I mustn't be here, but I've never had the opportunity to tell you I love you, but this is the first and also the last time because I will bury this love forever.  Since I was a kid, you stole my heart, but you forgot me and give your heart to him. That hurts me deeply, but I understand in your heart I'm dead and probably you just saw me as a friend. Sorry, but I will have my revenge, your father destroyed my family and for almost eight years I forgot everything except your seven-year-old face.  I got a father, a sister and new friends, but when I recovered my memories my life changed. I have to take revenge for my parents and and Suzy who is an orphan for my blame. That's why I will punish your father that will hurt you,but you have Minho's support. He appears different from his father in other circunstamces we might become friends, but when I get my revenge, he and you will hate me. "

While he was talking he stopped to try to understand what Somin was saying, he approached and she said "I..I looove yoouuu" which left Hyun Joong surprised and softened his hurting heart. This time seeing her face too much near he leaned in and kissed her, he gave her his first kiss while wishing that this moment might last forever then he slowly opened his eyes and moved away.

" Even if  I know those words weren't for me, I'm grateful. From now on, Seung Jo and his feelings for you will remain dead forever. Now I'm Park Hyun Joong, the son of Park  Shi-won and brother of Shin Hye. There is no place for you in my heart anymore."

Then Hyung Joon locked the door again, hid and saw Minho coming back.

----End of Hyun Joongs memory

Then he slowly opened his eyes <<This kiss will remain buried with my love for you since now my revenge will start. Your time is about to finish Lee Seung Jae>>.

----------------

A week later, at Kim Empire

"Hyung, can I ask you something?" Minho asked.

"Quickly, I'm busy" Ji-Hoon was rude.

"You are passing time with Yoona, are you interested in her?" Minho asked while Ji- Hoon gave a dead glare to him.

"None of your business." Ji- Hoon said.

"She is my friend I'm worried because you've not taken a girl seriously since ... Ji-Hyun noona" Minho just added when Ji- Hoon took his collar shirt with fierceness and anger.

"Never mention that name again... and  I know your friend is not an easy girl, I'm planning to take some therapies with her..." Ji-Hoon released Minho and thought <<Minho is a nuisance, but I don't want troubles, better control until we get Kim Empire>>, then he forced a smile  and added "I want to overcome my anger about that...."  and smiled <<Minho is still my guilable younger brother>>

"Are you talking seriously? I'm happy with your decision. It will be good for you and Yoona is a good professional. " Minho said happily <<It is not a good idea to press hyung, but there is something behind his decision... probably he is falling for Yoona....but why I have the feeling that it's something more, but I should trust hyung this time>>.

Then Lee Seung Jae entered,

"Minho, your uncle is calling you" Lee Seung Jae said and Minho excused himself and left.

"What are you doing ?" Lee Seung asked Ji-Hoon and added "Don't try to deny it. I know everything. This morning Mr. Im told me you and Yoona have had lunch two times this week. he also asked if I have something against it, I said him not to overreact about it that you're just friends.  "

"She is a Minho's friend a good source of information" Ji-Hoon lied, but Lee Seung Jae doubted him.

"Ok, but I don't want troubles, remember you can't frolick with her, she is a family girl, Respect her! and  Don't  fall in love again remember that scum who uses you. You made a promise remember?" Lee Seung Jae asked while Ji-Hoon's expression changed for a somber one.

"Never love again because women don't deserve anything.... they are just useful to get power, money and pleasure" Ji-Hoon said with a somber expression.

"Very good my son. Im Yoona is only useful to get power and money not pleasure, remember my advice is always the best for you" Lee Seung Jae said while thinking <<You can't be against me, she is your sister and you're in my hands jajajajaja, only that scum was about to destroy the future that I planned for you.... not only women are useful even sons  jajajajajjajajaja>>.

This is Lee Seung Jae a person who only care for himself even his sons are just instruments, but she respects Yoona not only for being his only daughter, but also as a trophy. Years ago, his pride was pleased wih the way that Yoona's mother loved him, but he was bored of her and found Mr. Im and persuaded her to date him when he left her. He knew Mr. Im would be useful for him in the future, but when Yoona's mom married Mr. Im and  told him she had fallen in love with her husband and asked him to let them be happy. Then, his pride was hurt and to proved his power, he took her by force and noticed that she didn't love him anymore, but his pride was intact because he proved  that he can have her as many times as he wants  and if not, her husband will know the truth and he will destroy her family. Nine months later, Yoona was born.

Fortunately, this monster doesn't know his perfect plan to get Kim Empire is not as perfect as he thinks, because the real heir is alive. 

-------------------

"I think my borther is interested in Yoona as a friend my brother's heart isn't ready to love again " Minho said.

"Then my borther has more time to realize his love" Somin added with a huge smile.

"Min, I b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter