Deceiving Lee Seung Jae

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Kim Empire,

"Father, I think Suzy is more important to get Kim Empire than following Miss Park" Ji-Hoon claimed.

"Son, think slowly, that guy Hyun Joong is not Minho. And Suzy's grand father is stil alive that old fox is lucky to have alzheimer if not, he will be dead because the smart Bae Yong-Joon is just a kid if we mention his father.... if  Rae won hadn't had that man at his side, Kim Empire would have been mine years ago. " Lee Seung Jae said while hiding his thoughts.

"Well, what do you plan to do?" Ji-Hoon asked.

"Easy, Park Hyun Joong might be an ally and then you could enter his family. As he has Park Corp, he will need us... then you will approach his naive sister. We need to know how much he loves his sister, but you have to be available and clean, just remember this" Lee Seung Jae warned to restrain Ji-Hoon.

"Father, Don't worry." Ji-Hoon assured while Lee Sung Jae received a call.

"Son, leave. It's time to evaluate Park Hyun Joong" Lee Seung Jae said and smirked. Then Hyun Joong entered and they began  to talk.

"Hyun Joong, I  want to discuss our colaboration. Do you have any requerement?" Lee Seung Jae asked.

"Yes, I want sincerity. We know Kim Jae Joong is old and sick and Minho is  not reliable for Park Corp's interests. I'm ready to control Park Corp and my father knows, but you can't say the same of Minho  and Ji-Hoon is just regular" Hyun Joong claimed while Lee Seung Jae's face changed.

"I agree about Kim Jae Joong and Minho, but Ji-Hoon deserves a second thought" Lee Seung Jae assured controlling his anger <<This guy is remarking the weakness of my sons>>.

"Well, I will reconsider because I appreaciate you abilities. It's a pain  I notice that Mr. Kim is determined to give Kim Empire to Minho. It will ruin our business, at least that.... forget it" Hyun Joong stopped.

"Tell me don't worry I can hear you" Lee Seung Jae asked.

"Its's a pain. It wasn't you, Minho is not made for this competitive world as you and me"Hyun Joong said with a smirk.

"You surprise me Hyun Joong, but I think Minho won't cause troubles" Lee Seung Jae assured.

"As I have Park Corp,  Kim Empire is far from my interest, but my fiancée has 10% of Kim Empire. I don't want she will have problems. " Hyun Joong  said.

"Fiancée? you say don't have a girlfriend because you're focus in business. Do you lie us?" Lee Seung Jae confronted Hyun Joong.

" I don't lie I don't have a girlfriend, I have a fiancée we have been dating since she was 18. I don't lie because I'm always focus in business . " Hyun Joong explained.

"Then you trust too much in her love" Lee Seung Jae said.

"Yes, her love and devotion to me are outstanding. If I ask her, she will give me her life without thinking twice" Hyun Joong tried to look as a conceited man really sure of himself and with a huge ego, <<I have to appear a little similar to you, scum>>.

"then you planned this relationship with that naive girl" Lee Seung Jae said.

"I'm smart, but I don't plan it . it was just my luck" Hyung Joong said.

"Your luck?" Lee Seung Jae said.

"Yeah, she is my sister's bestfriend and we passed lots of time together. At the beginning, I wasn't interested because she is 4 years younger, but then she grew up to be a beauty who's been all this time in love with me. I feel atracted to her beauty and the way she loves make realize she is the right girl for me because she is beauty, good-hearted, well-educated, my family loves her, then and by coincidence when I was about to come here, her family told me that I have to see for her interests" Hyun Joong explained.

"If that is true, you're lucky, but you don't mention love. " Lee Seung Jae was sarcastic

"Of course I love her, but I'm more pratical to explain. Moreover, as you'e a business man that is secondary, in't it?. " Hyun Joong said.

"You're right. I have to admit your fiancée is a beauty. I'ven't seen her in years, she looks different now, is she comming here?.  " Lee Seung Jae was remembering Suzy's photo with Hyun Joong.

"She is studying right now, but she probably come soon. " Hyun Joong said and think <<she shouldn't come here... I will try my best to avoid it>>.

"Hyun Joong, I think we might became friends, but let take our times to evaluate the limits of our friendship. What do you think?" Lee Seung Jae asked

"I agree with you, this will be the best for our business" Hyun Joong said with a smirk <<You think I'm similar to you, but you're wrong I hate you, but my revenge desires make strong enough to hide my hatred>>. Meanwhile Lee Seung Jae was thinking <<I always suspect of people, but I will give you doubt benefit because the image that you show me now it's the one I've wanted of my sons, but neither Ji-Hoon is. I can't forget how he fall for that worthless girl. However, you understand the great feeeling of someone who is completely devoted to you no matter what you do or are, I remember that feeling of power, too good for my ego, Yoona's mother. I could have done everything to her, but it didn't last much... you're more lucky because Suzy is better she is not only devoted, but also she is desirable and  moreover rich... what a pretty trophy you have Hyun Joong... surely you're missing her company now.>>.

"Mr. Lee, is there a problem." Hyun joong asked

"Nothing. i was just thiking in my schedule. Well I think you want to discuss about Minho's report" Lee Seung Jae asked.

"Not exactly. I think it's correct, the budget is ever lower to make think they can add some improvement that we delay first." Hyun Joong replied and Lee Seung Jae agreed with organizing a meeting with Minho and Yongwha.  Then, Hyun Joong left and Lee Seung Jae was pleased <<Surely, Jung Yongwha s the brain behind you, son. At the end, you the weakest made the right decision  jajajajja I'm sure that girl and his family are useful for my family, Jung Yongwha is just one of my interests in that family.>>.

-------------------

At the USA,

"Come Suzy, you're his official fiancée, you have to be sure of yourself" Shin Hye assured.

"Shinie, but I'm just helping him, he never mention love." Suzy said seeing the ground.

"I think oppa is just shy. You know the only girl near him is you, only you. Now, you have the oportunity to make your dream comes true and be my sister-in-law for real. I will help that oppa won't end his official relationship with you... and. first you have to go to Seoul to be really near him. " Shin Hye insisted.

"Shinie, I'm not sure what would happen if oppa hated the idea. I don't want to disturb him." Suzy said.

"Suzy.. please.. even appa agrees, remember we heard him telling Shi-Yoon he wanted you and Joonie will get married. You have his blessings. Then, don't worry, he will understand. Suzy I think you and he are too shy. I think he doesn't say anything to you is because he thinks you're still younger, but  you're 19  and.... that's almost 20. Four years are nothing. I think you have to take the initiative, and let the rest to me. I will solve his doubts. I'm sure he will hear his loving sister." Shin Hye assured.

"I fear Hyun Joong loves someone else. Every time that some beautiful girl tried to approach him, my heart was worried, but when he declined I felt relieved. I don't know I can't  stand his rejection" Suzy said.

"Be calm Suzy, see me I don't want you have another depression episode. Thanks God that oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter