A fake scandal

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy and Shin Hye were together at the campus when someone covered Shin Hye eyes and she screamed on fear which caught everyone attention and but Suzy reacted.

"It's Hyung Jun" Suzy screamed.

"Junie oppa" A scared Shin Hye asked.

"Yes... Shin Hye.. what do you overreact???.. all people  are seeing me with suspicion..... " Hyung Jun said. Then, Shin Hye said "Sorry" to him; but Hyung Jun notice that something is not alright and decided to discuss the matter with the others.

"Maybe She is not happy because uncle don't let her go with Suzy"  Youngsaeng replied.

"Hyung, I'm pretty sure that is not the case" Hyung Jun replied and said his arguments.

"I have my suspicions, but ... " Jungmin made a guess...<< if  she also heard that  her mother always knew that Shinie's birth would  cause her own death and never told uncle about it.... Shinie would be devastated>>

"Minie.... what are you thinking?????"  A suspicious Hyung Jun asked.

"I try to think about something .. but no idea" Jungmin lied <<I'm sorry Junie, but this is not my secret>>

"Then, The baby is right. Something happened while we were on the trip" Youngsaeng stated.

"I agree" Kyu replied.

"We have to discover what happened? no matter what... Shinie needs us" Hyung Jun said.

"Suzy should know, we should asked her" Hyung Jun replied.

"Calm down, you might scare her" Jungmin said.

"You got a point" Young saeng said and Kyu nodded in approval.

"You don't have to say a word about this situation" Shi Yoon apeared.

"Shi Yoon" the S-guys said at unison.

"You know what happened" Hyung Jun asked.

"Yes...and Uncle Park assured that you will notice even though Shinie tries her best. Uncle wants you save this to yourselves... he knows that you're reliable. On the other hand,  Hyun Joong can't know that you know... for him we aren't close at all" Shi Yoon said and they agreed. Then, Shi Yoon told them what happened ... they were atonished while listening to what happened... the four felt powerless and angry for not being able to do anything.

"My poor Shinie... how much she suffered, we have to help her ... the therapy might not be enough she needs us" Hyun Jun said and the S-guys agreed.

"Those miserable scoundrels deserve a huge punishment.... " Jungmin was fumming ready to fight.

"Calm down, Jungmin. I'm sure the legal team will find a way to make justice... I will be glad to help as you know I'm doing my postgraduate studies in laws " Kyu said.

"You see. We have a lawyer to help us, you know  " Youngsaeng said trying to relax the environment... he is also angry, but he knows he has to calm down as he is the current leader.

"Don't worry... Kyu is right the legal team has everything under control... and as you are also helping in the law office ... I will tell uncle Park, if you want" Shi Yoon  said and Kyu nodded. The four are a team... the accountant, the economist, the lawyer and the undergratuate marketing student ... One for all and all for one.

"Shi Yoon, the bodyguard from  whom  Shinie ran away  is someone  new because all the bodyguards knows that Shinie always tries to run away " Young saeng asked.

"Well, he wasn't a bodyguard" Shi Yoon said.

"Then who?... with whom you left Shinie?" Jungmin asked.

"Well, I asked Yongwha to take care of her"  Shi Yoon replied.

"What?, how you trusted him so easily? he is just an employee of Kim Empire, but You don't know more about him" Young saeng remarked.

"We just know that Ji hyun knows him from Korea...not more" Young saeng continued.

"but he appeared to be reliable" Jung min was thinking.

"I also thought the same, but..." Hyung Jun said.

"Shi Yoon... what happened we know you won't trust so easily in someone that you don't know" Kyu reasoned.

"You surely considered  his friendship with Ji Hyun, but you should  have prevented him from Shinie's stubborness" Jungmin remarked.

"Ji Hyun is a good girl... probably Yongwha is not as reliable as he appears" Youngsaeng comented and the others noticed that he was losing impartiality.

"Dont' forget in public places like Park Corp, You just should say Jena... does Jena know Yongwha?" Shi Yoon asked

"Yes, she said they have friends in common from Korea... I think they talk about highschool friends" Jungmin said.

"Highschool?... I met Yongwha in Korea and I didn't see Jena around...I thought Yongwha and his friends studied together since elementary school" Shi Yoon said.

"Did you meet him before?" The four asked at unison... they were surprised to know that he's already known Yongwha.

"Then you probably meet her friends, too" Youngsaeng said.

"The blue guys?... Jena knows the blue guys? ... I don't think so... I never saw her... or probably  Minho?... or Yoona?" Shi Yoon was thinking.

"blue guys??? are they a band? or a gang?" Youngsaeng asked.

"Yongwha was a musician.... he told us" Hyung Jun remembered and Shi Yoon nooded.

"I didn't know that you have known Yongwha and Minho for so long" Jungmin asked.

"Well, yes we met in Korea .. we studied in the same highschool, but I'm two years younger than Yongwha and one year younger than Minho" Shi Yoon said.

"Who is Yoona?....." Young saeng asked.

"I heard that name between the models. They said  she is involved with the heir of Kim empire, Lee Ji Hoon. Some models were talking about how she prefered the heir over Yongwha" Hyung Jun mouth formed a huge O while he covered it with his hands.

"Junie... the ones who talked are not a reliable source.... they tend to exagerate things.. but is she Jena's friend?" Jungmin said.

"I don't know... I think they are not... " Shi Yoon said and thought <<but who knows Yoona has many secrets>>

"Then Yongwha is heartbroken.... then he is not interested in Jena, but Yoona?" Youngsaeng asked while Kyu was paying attention to the answer

"No.. Yongwha wasn't interested in Yoona at all... that is a mistake.. just the opposite Yoona has loved Yongwha for years, but he's never paid atention to her"  Shi Yoon said.

"Then... he is interested in Jena... I've suspected" Youngsaeng stated.

"Youngsaeng don't make assumptions... give Shi Yoon time to answer" Jungmin replied.

"I don't know about their friendship more than you" Shi Yoon said.

"but  are you sure that Yongwha is not interested in that Yoona?..don't tell me she is the one who broke your heart and your rich rival could he be Lee Ji Hoon" Hyun Jun was surprised while making more wrong assumptions.

"No he is not and  you're wrong... she is not my princess, but my god sister" Shi Yoon said.

"God sister?" Hyung Jun said and Shi Yoon nodded while the others asked about Yongwha and he told them that he knows he is reliable and a good person, but he thougth that this is not the best moment to comment them how he met Yongwha and that his princess is Yongwha's sister.

"Then he is a good guy, but tell us how do you track her?" Kyu asked.

"Well, It wasn't me who found Shinie" Shi Yoon told them what Yongwha did., but none of them notice that aince that moment their conversation wasn't private as they thought.

"He is truly intelligent" Jungmin said and the three nodded.Then Shi Yoon told them how Yongwha risked his life to save Shin Hye.

"I can't believe it. We all will do the samw, but  why does he do that for someone that he just met?" Yougnsaeng said

"It doesn't matter, My family and I are gratefull ... we have a huge debt. " Jungmin said.

"A hero... he saved my beloved... I own him" Hyung Jun claimed cutting Jungmin's words.

"It's difficult to find people to act that way... at least that" Kyu said.

"That.. what?" Hyung Jun said.

"He is a hero" Youngsaeng said trying to change he topic, he knows very well what kyu is thinking, but it's better not to disturb the baby without evidence.

"but what about Jena noona" Youngsaeng asked.

"No way ... Shi Yoon you know him... that isn't possible, is it?" Hyung Jun asked poutting 

"Yongwha is too serious and just focus in his duty.. I don't think so, but  as you told me is strange that someone reserved as Yongwha and someone as reserved as Jena are friendly with each other just because of some friends in common....." Shi Yoon was thinking while

"It could be that He wants to get points with Jena and  he knows that she  and Shinie are really good friends.... then he helped her" Youngsaeng stated.

"Yongwha is a good person  and pretty responsible.. his sense or responsibility is too much high.. his word is really valuable... You don't have too overthink.. what is really important is that we own him" Shi Yoon said.

"He is right" Jungmin said and the rest agreed.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Have you been searching for something?" Ji Hyun asked.

"Yes don't worry... I'm arranging everything" Eun Hye said.

"I can help you" Ji Hyun said.

"No need... I can do it" Eun Hye quickly replied.

"but..." Ji Hyun was interrupted by her manager who rushed her to the interview and she left, then the mound of clothes began to move to show the silhouette of a man.

"Why didn't you expose me  before? Eun Hye asked and remembered when she was surprised hearing noises and recognized Shi Yoon's voice and when she was about to greet them, she listened that Shi Yoon wasn't the one who found Shinie since then she was atonished hearing what happened and what Yongwha did to save her and she was shocked when Kyu was commenting why Yongwha saved Shinie. She was too shocked to notice that someone was approaching. Then, was covered and she was dragged to hide and prevented that they discovered them.  Then Tae Joon said to her that they should talk, and go to the camerin and  they listened the assitants greeting Jena and Tae Joon threw the clothes over him to hide.

"because I undestand you" Tae Joon replied playing the good guy again.

"do you understand me?" Eun Hye asked.

"You're interested in Yongwha...don't put that face, everyone comments and as I heard the S-guys and" Tae Joon made a pause to made a chuckle "your own brother were commenting that your bestie knew him for a long time, but she didn't tell you, did she?" Tae Joon asked and Eun Hye was unable to respond.

"Your silence is also a response....you know that the models also say that Jena is waiting for a long time love from Korea with whom  she had problems to be together, a secret love, too many secrets. Did she tell you who is him?" Tae Joon was just inventing  trying to create a misunderstanding.

"No... he is not Yongwha.... she should have told me" Eun Hye replied in defense.

"Are you sure? then ask her his name?.... if there is no secrets and no reason for her to hide from you that she knows Yongwha ... because I notice that you didn't know, even your brother didn't know... strange. right?" Tae Joon said.

"Even they say that your beloved Yongwha helpèd Shin Hye to be close to Jena..uhmmm" Tae Joon continued.

"I trust Jena" Eun Hye said.

"You shouldn't trust bindly. At first I thought the same, but not now. Ask her and you will know the truth if she evade you. I'm pretty sure that she won't tell you anything, but when it happens I will be at your side. I'm not as bad as your friends think. My only mistake is being friend with Taecyeon who doesn't is a saint, but I want to help him to follow the right path." Tae Joon played the victim again...and left.

"I trust Jena, she won't lie to me. but  she ws sad when Yongwha appeared and was  seeing that photo the one that she doidn't show to me... but I never asked her to see who he is... Yeah that is right I've never asked , then if I ask her, she will tell me his name... He can't be Yongwha.. she won't play with me" Eun Hye repeated to herself while outside Tae Joon was listening.

<<She won't tell you anything.if she didn't ask help from the Parks is because her enemy should be dangerous and  she doesn't want to expose them. I'm lucky everything is more and more easy. I enjoy this game. Jena, you are about to lose your best friend,  you should have never been against me>> Tae Joon smirked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow this week is ethic ... I don't have time to see my brothers or Min. That is a pin, but on the other hand ,It is better for me less time to think about.....him...." Yoona said while arranging some books and found a folder who looks suspicious to her and opened.

"What a stong medication... Wow this is Minho's mother, she is under treatment , but according what he told me I  think this is stronger, but Doctor Ji is the best and I'm unexperienced to have doubts, but still" Yoona said and put the folder in the same place and continue arranging the folders.

"I have to... Miss Im, you here?" Dr Ji asked.

"Dr. Ki and Dr Im asked me to order this shelf and separate some documents" Yoona replied.

"Oh... they mention that they will organize things, but I thought they will  do it later..." Dr. Ji said and a little nervous went to his drawer desk and took the opportunite to take the folder and put in one drawers and locked it , he also took other folder to try to suppress suspicions.

"Are you happy about the event in which will be involved Kim Empire and Park Corp?" Dr. Ji tried to change the topic.

"O.. Of course, that will be terrific for those children, they need a lot of help. By the way, Dr. Ji thanks for your recommendation for my friend, my father told me that you mention about the contact in USA" Yoona said.

"Don't worry about it, she has worked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter