Growing love

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm nervous, and grateful to you and Hyun Joong. He is a good person and knows how to choose his friends. I'm sure after meeting you" Nam Soom commented.

"Well, you're a brave man, Hyung told me what you did... everyone is in debt, you save him; however, it's better to use an artistic  name in your case,  it's what de director recommended for you... did you choose one?" Shi Yoon asked.

"I thing Jong suk is a good name " Nam Soom said.

"Nice Jong suk sounds great... then Go Jong Suk and your sister will preserver her name Go Seohyun" Shi Yoon commented.

"I like ny family name, but the director commented that my sister name will be just Seohyun nothing more" Nam Soom replied.

"Well, if she is alright  about it, there is OK" Shi Yoon replied.

"Yes, she agreed.. she thinks  a short name for her it's better" Nam Soom said.

"Then, Seohyun and Go Jong Suk" Shi Yoon remarked.

"The director told me that Go and Jong soesn't sound nice together  and recommended to use another... At first I was thinking in Park, but it have other two ideas and the director help to choose the more compatible He said  I should be called Lee Jong Suk  since now" Nam Soom proudly said; his other ideas were about the other two men that help to rescued them Jung Yongwha and Lee Minho, but Shi Yoon doesn't know that they were involved, and the director choose Lee beacuse it sound better than Jung Jong Suk.

"I'm  not sure Lee is too common" Shi Yoon said, of course, he remember Minho's family name .

"It's common, but the director was really happy after knowing about my Taekwondo' skill" Nam Soom commented.

"He's right that it's really commercial... well then I should call you Lee Jong Suk since now" Shi Yoon said and both smiled. Don't think bad of Shi Yoon, he is a good person, but he felt betrayed for his ally in whom he trusted completely, his godsister: Yoona. He is still unable to believe how much Yoona changed to help Minho and betrayed his faith in her... he felt helpless after loosing an ally and a great friend who was for him family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning to everyone, I''d ike to introduce Lee Jong Suk and his sister Seohyun, please when you refer to her just said Seohyun , just that. They will be part of Park Corp, she will go to your division and Jong suk will go to the acting division. They greeted each other with a bow.

"They are part of the exchange program, they will go to Korea: Youngsaeng, Kyu Jong, Jung min  and Hyung Jun  they are in the singing division and are also good dancers" Shi Yoon said, they bow to each others

"Don't forget to say that we also are improving our acting skills, but our focus is on singing" Jungmin said

"Oh, I almost forgot  Mr. Park Jungmin is the cousin of  Mr. Park Hyun Joong" Shi Yoon added.

"Oh, Thank you, my sister and I are really grateful with your family Mr. Park"  Jong Suk said.

"Mr. Yoon and  Jong Suk there is no need,  I'm also a trainee, so please  treat me normally, Don't be too formal" Jungmin  was cautious  in front of others he treat Shi Yoon  as they are distant because he suppose that thye know Hyun Joong  and he knows that  if  Hyun Joong discovered their closeness with Shi Yoon, their plan to reunited with Hyun Joong will be crashed. Then, the two brother continued their visit to the installation,

"That man is good looking... he is  taller than Jungmin and Hyun Joong" Hyung Jun remarked and got a punched from Young Saeng.

"Don't  tell me ... I'm the shortest of the band... I obviously notice it" Young saeng silenced the baby.

"I don't know , but  I have the feeling that it wasn't just respect to Hyun Joong... I felt a kind of friendship?"  Kyu Jong remarked out of the blue.

"mmmm... You're probably right" Jung min remarked.

"That can't be...but..." Young saeng said

"No way... " The baby assured.

"Baby it's right... his friendship with Shi Yoon was different... Hyung saves him from danger and adopted him as a little brother" Young saeng remarked.

"You're right, but we don't know nothing about Jong Suk" Jung min remarked and Kyu nodded.

"....Ohhhhh Nooooo.... If he is like Shi Yoon..... My Shinie... no way... I don't want a rival... with Shi Yoon I have enough" The baby puted about to make a tamtrum.

"Guys... our baby is exagerating again" Young saeng   laughed.

"Hey... don't make fun of me... I have suffered enough thinking that Shi Yoon was my rival... and I still suffer because Shinie is too much close to him" The baby claimed.

"C'mon Junie ... You know that Shi Yoon loves another girl and you also knows that Shinie and him are like family.... don't make a soap opera again... stop with the drama...I think you are this way because of our trip to Korea" Young saeng remarked and decide to see the online top news, but

"What the hell?!!!!!..... what is this..."  he said and the others go and saw another report. This time was differen it wasn't just the same necklaces or jewelry.. it was unexpected photos a compilation which make them surprised.

"Wow... it wasn't just the necklaces" Hyun Jun said surprised.

"You knew... and didn't tell me" Young saeng acussed the baby who put eyes of a slaughtered lamb pleading for help.

"It's not his blame... They were  an online news ... they have the same necklace, but  we were without cellphone remember that night that you  confiscate his cellphone, but I don't pay attention because I heard it was promotional gift to them... you know how are the enterprises to sell.... but this is different " Jung min explaied while seeing the article.

"It said they don't say a word and evade to answer" Young saeng  said.

"It's obviously a scandal... poor noona... taceyeon have a bad image, but her... The compay has to protect her" The baby said.

"but the images are ... difficult to explain" Young saeng remarked.

"It will be too much difficult to clarify this without hurting Jena's image" Kyu remarked and they remained in silence

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This can't be Jena ... what happened tell me " Her manager was like crazy and Ji Hyun who just arrived didn't get what the problem is

"About the necklace... don't tell me they are inventing more things" Ji Hyun replied.

"Tha't is nothing ...my phone is about to explode I have to turn it off" His manager claimed...

"I don't understand" Ji Hyun replied completely dumbfounded while taecyeon was almost dragged by his manager.

"Oh.... at least you bring the trouble maker... you moron" Jena's manager shouted.

"Hey, Calm down... we have to think how to solve this" Taecyeon's manager replied.

"I don't understand what is the problem.?... we just said what you told us" taecyeon said.

" The problem is not what you said... the problem is what you did..." Jena's manager said while taking him by the shirt collar  while Taecyeon's manager proyected the titular.

"See, we couldn't believe these images and asked for a verification and the expert told us they are real..." Taecyeon's manager said while sitting without energy

"I distrust him, but I believed you Jena... I believed you two were just friends"  Jena's manager said exhausted and sit down.

"but it's evident that you stayed at your house and also used his clothes and you two were drinking" Jena's manager said.

",   Taec, tell me at least you used protection. Jena is a decent girl, you should have respected her" Taecyeon's manager shouted  while Jena and Taecyeon were shocked by their harsh words.

"This can't be true" Jena said .

"Hyung, don't say that... it's a mistake" Taecyeon supported a shocked.

"Jena, I told you many times, be careful, the girl always lost..... see he is denying , quickly  a pregnancy test... she is like my sister... you won't throw her after using her" Jena's manager was like crazy.

"Shut up" Taecyeon cried and got everyone attention.

"Your imagination is too wild... Stop...  I said this is a misunderstanding... Nothing happened" Taecyeon claimed.

"Taec... please don't deny it.... Jena doesn't deserve to be ignored" Taceyeon's manager said.

"Taec is right ... please you know me  trust me ... it's a huge mistake... Taec was really bad and I help him to go to his place, but  he was feeling really bad and even vomited over me... that's why I used his t-shirt and I waited to leave because it was too late and ... " Yoona explained and the managers began to relax as they noticed that the other photos were the result of their support in charity events and event photos of Park Corp outside meetings.

" I believe Jena " Her manager said.

"I believe both, but the situation is too complicated.., the parfum investors can sue after the agreement and Park Corp will be involved and even .... your father" Taecyeon manager replied

" I know " Taceyeon was devastated, his father decided to invested in the parfum because he tried to give his son an opportunty against his step mother's will.

"Wait.... see the comments" Jena's manager said and the were surprised after seeing there were not only comments telling that Jena is another shameful girl who end up in their Taec's bed, but they were also many comments that...

"Many fans are supporting both. Taec, some of your fans think Jena is the right one for you" Taecyeon's manager was happy reading

"Wait a moment Taec imagen is improving because of Jena, but she might be  pointed as his one night stand" Jena's manager remarked.

"I will clarify everything and say there is nothing more than friendship between us. I won't sacrifice Jena on my behalf" Taecyeon said firmly.

"You can't  ruin our campaign"  the parfum representative arrived.

"If you destroy the parfum image,we will sue Park Corp with many digits and even your father investment  will be in serious danger" The representative said and the managers saw each other wih concern.

"You can review the contract if you want. Or better talk to your mother who's just arrived" The representative said, but he doesn't know that she is not his real mother.

"Son, it's terrible  your father  isn't feeling well due to his high pressure and I have to come to say you and our future daugther in law that all the board think she  is a great influence to you and we decide to trust you., and dear Jena, you don't have to worry, your image is perfect; all the representatives think that you're a great image to our business " Taecyeon's mother doesn't consider Jena a great person as she said, she is just useful for now. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter