Working together

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Kim Empire,

"I'm happy and sure you really love my sister. As you know, she loved Seung Jo and he was my bestfriend and had my trust, but we were kids. Now I can say you're the only man that deserves her, you have proved this fact all these years. Now, I'm happy that her suffering for Seung Jo has ended. Thank you, Minho." Yongwha said with sincerity.

"These words mean too much for me, hyung." A really happy Minho claimed.

"Well, My sister happiness is my priority and don't worry about that secret it will remain as before" Yongwha assured while Minho nodded.Then, Lee Seung Jae entered followed by Ji-Hoon while Yongwha and Minho bowed

"Minho, where is your uncle?" Lee Seung Jae asked.

"He is having breakfast with his friend the USA's ambassador ." Minho answered.

"Ok, Park Hyun Joong send some files about possible collaboration from USA,I think you can review them with Yongwha as he has a musical background, just select the more capable." Lee Seung Jae ordered.

"If you want, I can help father." Ji-Hoon said feeling excluded.

"I need your help in other matter. Let's go" Lee Seug Jae said and they went.

"Your father is always busy?" Yongwha inquired.

"Surely, he is worried because Dr.Ji will change mother's medication. They say she need stronger medication." Minho said with sorrow.

"Dr. Ji is the boss of Yoona's father, isn't he?." Yongwha asked while thinkig <<I don't want to disturb you, but the way they treat your mother, not letting you being involved is suspicious, but is Yoona's father involved?>>.

"Yes, he is. He is a famous psychiatrist, that's why uncle Jae trusts him and follow his recomendation as you know uncle is sick if it wasn't for Dr. Ji support sure my uncle's health will get worse, we are lucky to have him." Minho explained while Yongwha was thinkig <<I sensed this is something fishy behind, but Dr. Ji is highly respected. Something tells me I have to be cautious and hide this to me until the right moment>>

"Good for you." Yongwha said and added "Let's begin", then they were reviewing the files selecting some profiles and discating others when Minho was stunned seeing one of them.

"That girl is pretty, good abilities. I agree, she passes first round, but her availability wasn't included. Well for first round is not needed" Yongwha said and noticed that Minho was stiff and asked "What happens?".

"it's she....she." Minho was worried.

"Who?....." Yongwha said while reading the name  "Jena, that's his artistic name, her real name is Jun Ji Hyun... who is that girl to you?" Yongwha asked while remembered <<My brother fall in love at his 19 with ... Ji Hyun noona>> and added " ... your brother's former girlfriend?" and Minho nodded and remembered while telling Yongwha

<< Minho: Noona, i'm happy for you and brother. I know you love him.

    Ji-Hyun: Yes,... at first I thought he was arrogant, but I notice the sadness in his eyes... I feel sorry for him and I don't know how , but I just want to make him smile.... if it wasn't for your help, i couldn't have the opportunity to be near him and see his smile.... don't forget Minho he has suffered soo much that is why he is rude, you were different,  you love more easily, but he hides his feeling and saves anger in his heart, but don't worry... i can heal his heart with my love.... we are stil on time.

Minho: Noona, thank you, I see brother smiles because of you. I will be your official cupid because father....

Ji-Hyun: Don't worry Minho I know I'm not from a rich family and your father dislikes me as your friend. i know it's not the right moment for him to know i'm dating Ji-Hoon, it's better we finishes our studies first and show him we are able to have a life together.

Minho: I support you... You are only one year older than me, but you're really mature. 

Ji-Hyun: Then You don't have to worry. Go to Daegu with the girl that you love.

Minho: Thank you noona, Take Care and Good bye.

Ji-Hyun: Good bye... (waved him smiling, she was happy, she was completely in love with Ji-Hoon)

>>

"That was the last time, I see her or have news about her... until now." Minho said.

"I can't imagine your brother in love.... but during this time you never thought what could have happened?" Yongwha asked.

"Brother never said anything. Every time, I mention her name, he explodes in anger... like if she does something too much terrible, but the Ji Hyun noona that I know was deeply in love with brother and she was good hearted, she was even a voluntary at nursing homes.... she was optimistic and always try to help people.. I was happy she would become my sister-in-law, but now I don't know... I never imagine she would go the US. About her, I know her mother died when she was born, his only family was his father who takes care of her" Minho said.

"Minho... was she poor?" Yongwha asked.

"Well, I'm not sure, but she wasn't rich... I know his father has a modest mechanical workshop. " Minho answered.

" did your father know about their relationship?." Yongwha asked.

"when I went to Daegu, He didn't know... I supposed he never knew.... I really appreciate Ji-Hyun noona, but  I think for hyung's sanity is better to forget her" Minho replied, but Yongwha thought <<I think your father probably knows, my common sense tells me to forget and ignore this girl, but.... something says me  this girl is another secret from your family.... one that only your father and that girl knows>>.

"Don't worry, forget about her. it was the last file... i will retire her from our selection." Yongwha lied <<Sorry Minho, but I have to talk with this girl and discover who she really is... Jun Ji Hyun to your family>>.

------------------

"It surprises me you come alone, where is your boss?" Hyun Joong said.

"He is hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter