Reward

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong was being holding by three gang members and the other one was punching him while the taller was holding Somin, but she was putting resistence and kicking strongly. The smaller called the one who was punching Hyun Joong to help the taller and them hold Somin.

"Hold him strongly.. that man was able to releaase form the ties, he is not as simple as we thought, but  I want that he sees us having fun wih her" the smaller demanded while the guns were all over the table and Hyun Joong tried to release himself, but he was hurt and his strength wasn't the same as before and moreover a knife was near his neck.

"Please I'm not lying I'm really pregnant" Somin continue liying.

"Kitty, I thought you understood we are not good guys" The smaller said.

"Somin..... is it true?..... are you pregnant?" Hyun Joong asked and Somin decided to continue with her lie and nodded, she noticed that everyone was paying attention to them and to gain time was priceless

"Ohhhh he didn't know" one of the gang member said.

"Does.. Minho.. know?" Hyun Joong asked and the gang members were paying attention to their talk.

"I....I...... I was going to tell him toninght" Somin noticed that everyone was listening to her and continue while praying that his oppa will be able to find them <<"I'm ruining my image in front of  Hyun Joong, but he is hurt and  the time is priceless... this is a white lie to gain time">>

"Wow..... they aren't together" another gang member asked

"Who is that Minho?" another asked

"is she a cheater?" another said.

"She is not" Hyun Joong screamed.

"Now, we know the name of your boyfriend, he and your brother also punched us and we won't forget any debt" The taller said.

"You are right and as I said pregnant or not there is no difference to us" The smaller said.

"Are yu crazy?.... respect her and the child" Hyun Joong shouted while the gang members began to murmur.

"Quiet.... Remember for us there is no difference.... on the other hand I have to congratulate you kitty for your great acting skills. I'm sure she is lying " the smaller affirmed.

"Remember even if there is true, there is no difference, but if he says that she lies, then she is lying " The taller said and the gang members said that she lied.

"I'm not lying...." Somin shouted.

"None believes you, kitty" the smaller assured.

"Let them free.... I'll give you as much as you want and I won't try to escape. Please " Hyun Joong said.

"I like to see you defeated..." the smaller said,, but suddenly someone entered.

"You come back.... what happened?" The smaller claimed.

"Boss, I saw some suspicious men. I suppose that they are his bodyguards. there are around fifteen with guns. I decide to come back to tell you. As you know, the success of the gang is necessary for my family. I can't risk" the sad guy said.

"Are you sure, so many bodyguards?" the taller asked.

"It's possible he is used to that. Tell us that is true" the smaller  said.

"YYes... they will do everything for their image.... even without any order " Hyun Joong said.

"What will  we do" The taller asked.

"Let's move to the cave" the smaller said and hugged the sad guy and congratulated his loyalty, the gang members were preparing to move and they tied Hyun Joong hands and mouth and Somin's too. They moved to the cave when they arrived, the taller and the smaller sent three of the gang members to verified the zone. The other gang member and the sad guy were in charge two install Somin and Hyun Joong.  Then, the taller and the smaller went out the cave to see the panorama. At that time the other gang member talked

"I never thought you will be too much helpful. The boss did well chosing you. I never understand what he saw in you"  He said.

"Probably that I'm black belt in taekwondo" the sad guy said.

"What you?, but you don't appear to be a fighter." The gang member said.

"You don't know nothing about me." the sad guy said and smirked.

-------------------- (Click here to discover who is the sad boy)-------------------------

"We arrive" Minho said and rushed, but was stopped by A2.

"Take care, be patient.... behind me" A2 said and both entered to the hut which was empty.

"They left... It looked like they had a party and left quicikly. I'll call A1" He said and informed then they found the hut abandoned and gave details that there were a party and evidence of turtoring. All were sad because they lost the track again, but

"A2..... see this a rock with a note" Minho  found something and continued "it's written The main cave, with this symbol.... take a photo and send then".

A2 sent the photo and A1 called the young guy whose cellphone is charging in the bodyguards' car and he confirmed that it was written by his brother. They understood that he was helping them to find the bad guys. The young guy explained them were is the main cave and they decided to go there.

--------------------------

"Who are you kid. don't you see a guy called Seung Jo?" Tae-min asked.

"Who are you.?." the young guy asked.

"Well, we are police officers. We are looking for Choi Seung Jo,Jung Yongwha and Lee Minho"

"That Hyung was called Yongwha" The young guy said

"We came to help them.. do you know where they are?" Jin-ki asked

"Yes, I'll tell you" the young guy said and began to explain.

-----------------------------

"You traitor" the gang member said and fell uncouncious. Then, the sad guy untied Hyun Joong quickly and Somin too.

"Thank you.... Mr. Park are you OK?" Somin asked

"Fooormal... again" Hyun Joong laughed and coughed, he was beaten too hard for the gang members.

"Oh...Hyung Joong are you ok?" Somin asked again and Hyun Joong nodded, but

"They hit him too much,  but I notice that you are strong... probaby you practice martial arts" The sad guy asked.

"No way....I'm just a rich heir jjajajajjaja you're wrong" Hyun Joong lied, it's true that they hit him so much, but he is strong and practice karate, but only some people knows that he has that ability and he is determined to hide this fact.

"Well, .... as you say... but now let me help you... we have to move quickly" The sad guy said and the three left trying to evade the others, the sad guy was supporting Hyun Joong.

Afterwards, the smaller and the taller cameback and  found the uncouncious gang member .

"WHERE ARE THEY?" the smaller was angry and the taller began to shook the uncouncious man .

"WHAT HAPPENED?" the smaller asked shouting.

"a traitor... he helped them to escape." he replied.

"NOOOOOOO..... TTTTT.... THAT SCUM" the smaller screamed and began to kick the table.

"Calm down friend, they can't be far away...after being beaten like that, he is surely carrying him...I don't think he can be on his feet" the taller said.

"Move find them... surely everything he said is a lie..... BRING THEM BACK" the smaller shouted and the four men left running.

" and we are going to wait" The taller said.

"No... I think, we have to visit his house.... his pretty sister or his younger brother will pay for him." the smaller smirked and both laughed.

--------------------------------------------

"A3... we are about to " Seung Jo said, but was cut by A3.

"Quietly...." A3 said and both entered to the cave

"Nothing... It's a joke" Seung Jo said.

"It's A3. they left...  and seeinf the ropes...  It's possible that they escape.,..,. There is none.... We have to take care with the perimeter... My GPS is on" A3 called A1 and A2.

"Oh.... you are right that can be useful... If you want I can help... I know how to track... see this is Yongwha's position" Seung Jo said and showed Yongwha's location, then A3 gave him his cellphone and now they are working as a team.

----------------------

"No again we don't know where they are" Yongwha was frustrated, but A1 one put his hand on yongwha's mouth and pointed one of the gang members who was at some distance and didn't notice them. Yongwha understood the message and A1 used his fighting abilities to defeat him and using his gun, he menaced him.

"I'm not a police...My work is to protect Mr. Park.... Now, tell me where he is or I will end up your life" A1 said and Yongwha was surprised, but remained silent.

"I won't believe you are the good guys" The gang member said, but A1 punched him strongly in the stomach

"I don't like when a scum like you made noise. I'm not as good as you think" A1 assured and menaced him with a gun which he was about to shoot.

"they escape the traitor helped him"  the gang member said and A1 used the gun to knock him and tied and hid him with Yongwha's help.

"It's good to now that they escape, but they are looking for them" Yongwha said.

"I'll inform the others the bad guys are surely like crazy. It's better to take care and find them first. Let's move this way" A1 said.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's rest. she must rest" Hyun Joong asked.

"Don't... worry.... I can walk" an exhausted Somin said.

"She is right. we have no time. They are surely near" The sad boy said.

"Somin in your state, you don't have to go overboard that will be dangerous for both" Hyun Joong said.

"Your state? are you sick?" the sad boy asked

"Not at all. Hyun Joong about what I said before. I have to clarify" Somin said when

"Traitor... we find you" Two of the gang member arrived.

"They found us" Somin said 

"Behind me both" the sad guy said.

"We wil give you a lesson "one of them said and they fought and Hyun Joong thought <<He is good enough to defeat both without  troubles.... He didn't need me,He said the true he is surely a black belt. It appears that I can rest to gain my strenght >>.

The both gang members noticed that the sad guy is going to defeat both and were about to used their guns, but the sad guy noticed and stole gun and pointed them.

"You also has to know I'm good at shooting. Imagine why the bosses tried to recruit me too many times" the sad guy said and just when they admited their defeat a shot was heard, Somin screamed and Hyun joong hugged her when they saw in horror how the sad guy fell down, he was bleading and the last member of the gang appeared pointi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter