I can't forget him

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The decoration of this meeting room is so nice. What a beautiful painting... Who will be the one who choose them?. It's so relaxing to see them.." Somin said while seeing the paintings one by one until she saw the last painting and said

"Ohhh.... this is..... I recognize this flower" Somin was touched seeing the painting

"...Seung Jo" Somin said with teary eyes and her mind travelled many years ago to the time where Seung Jo was near her. 

"The flower that nanny  Maria told us many stories about that place and how this flower can be used to cure kids from a scare... Retama Flower....how much Seung Jo loved its scent... I'll never forget" Somin said and close her eyes remembering how she, Yongwhaand Seung Jo used to collect them to their mother and the time when Seung Jo maid a diadem to her andhowhappy she was and ... the precious smile the Seung Jo flood his mind and heart while she was slowly opening and a door opened revealing a man with the same expression.

"Good morning, Somin. I'm sorry for the waiting" Hyun Joong said  smiling which caused Somin's surprise.

"Ohhh. I'm sorry... Ithink I scare you... It wasn't my intention" Hyun Joong said.

"Don't worry, It was nothing.... i was just thinking in work" Somin lied and though <<I have to control myself... If i continue thinking in Seung Jo .... It will be asYoona said.... I will be losing my mind.>>

"Hyun Joong, I brought, you his report for you to review" Somin said.

"I suppose that you need it quickly. Just give sometime" Hyun Joong stated.

"By the way, who chose the paintings?... they're realy nice" Somin assured

"Oh, nearly all were choosing by my sister." Hyun Joong answered and that was true.

"Your sister has a great taste." Somin replied.

"I know " Hyun joong  replied.

"I like this one" Somin was signaling the painting, the one, he choose because without realizing why he felt calm just seeing it.

"That is nice... it's Retama flower, the flower of the terror  because it was a symbol of destruction" Hyu Joong said.

"That's no true.. that flower was a symbol of how people tried to protect the freedom of education, but a group of terrorists used them as  a symbol.... but this flower not only has a nice fragance, but also cure kids from a scare by putting them beneath their sheets and pillows... and.... it's true" Somin claimed.

"That is a fairy tale ? As I know it is just a flower which grown from Mexico to Bolivia"  Hyun Joong replied.

"No, it's not a fairy tale...my nanny Maria told us and  I have one under my pillow" Somin claimed while the mention of nanny Maria made Hyun Joong remember the woman who helped his and Somin's parents to take care of the houses. He was able to remember her face and how she noticed that he loved Somin even before that himself...the memories of he, Yongwha and Somin playing with those flowers and the stories of nanny Maria came quickly one by one that he felt dizzy but he disimulated 

"Hyun Joong are you OK?" Somin asked.

"Yes, It's just that I remember that I forgot to by a present for my sister." Hyun Joong lied shamelessly.

"Ohh, I thought you've not had breakfast today." Somin said.

"No, I've just eaten a lot" Hyun Joong assured and thought <<It happens, memories that were hidden are returning .... I don't know if that is good to my heart because all those memories hurt  now more.>>

"Good to know...By the way, you and your sister also played with that flower?"  Somin asked.

"No, we don't ... I just go to know about this flower when Shinie chose this painting" Hyun Joong lied and simulated to see the report while he remembered

-----------------Flashback--------------------------------------

"Hyung, what are doing?" Shi Yoon asked.

"I don't know why, but when I tried to solve a problem I draw this, I even don't know if this flower exists." Hyun Joong answered.

"Let me see.... uhmm this .... I saw this before... Hyung ... let me show you" Shi Yoon searched on the computer and the showed the flower to Hyun Joong.

"It looks like.... It can be... Wow my little brother is really a genius, you even know about exotic flowers..." Hyun Joong said.

"That was nothing, I had a homework about terrorism around the work and for curiosity, I chose Peru and I found about that flower." Shi Yoon said.

"I see..." Hyun Joong said.

"And Hyung, did you see that flower when you were younger? as you said that you travelled to South America" Shi Yoon said.

"No, but I probably saw in Mexico" Hyun Joong lied and tried to change the matter "Shi Yoon, I'm hungry what about to eat some barbecue?".

"Barbecue!!!!.... My stomach is  happy... Let's go Hyung " Shi Yoon said in a funny way which always makes Hyun Joong smile. 

---------------End of  Flashback---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyun Joong remembered how he discovered about that flower and  the painting wasn't chosen by Shin Hye, she chose another flower, but as Shi Yoon was near, he made a mischief and changed the selection. Shin Hye didn't know about it and as Hyun Joong also likes the pictures, he decided not to tell Shin Hye about this. That is the reason why this picture is there. Moreover, the reason why Shi Yoon chose Peru is clear, it was because of Somin. None of the two friends knows that both gave his heart to the same woman.

Meanwhile, Somin was thinking in how many things this man has in common with Seung Jo, but she remembered that Shi Yoon also had similarities with his Seung Jo and how hard is to forget about him when life always tried to bring the memories again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello, nanny Oh. Thank you for answering  the phone." Someone said.

"I don't know why I'm talking to you after so many years. You should be happy after destroying a life. I was just his nanny, but I loved him as he was my family. I was happy when I discovered  that you were going out... he'd never trusted in someone even though he respects me, the fact that I was paid for taking care of him was always a limitation. However, he gave you his heart and  what did you do?... I going to tell you the hell that he suffered because of you, Jun Ji Hyun" Nanny Oh was angry.

"I... I..." Ji Hyun was crying in silence after Yongwha's visit she was trying all this time to forget about him, but she couldn't she knows that she is a coward who ran away, but she wanted to know that he is happy and tried to continue with his life without him because she can't go back while Lee Seung Jae is still as powerful as before and she decided to call her late mother's friend nanny Oh.

"Even his father's never  hurted him like you do. He never told me exactly was happened, but I saw his pain... his desesperation... his father told me that you cheated on him and he ordered the bodyguards to lock him. I felt pain and let him free... he said that he will believe whatever you say,  I regret to unlock him and tried to stop him, but he was faster and when he came back ... he was dead in  life.... you killed him..... his father  hid him  and told all the service that he travelled to Japan for vacation and as I was the only witness and moreover I went against the order... I lost my job... I admited my mistake and left without any complaint...I thought I was protecting real love, but he was the one who loved.... you lied ... I can't believe that  the good girl I knew became a monster who played with that poor guy who only needed  to love and be loved." Nanny Oh claimed in tears, she doesn't know what really happen  and why Ji Hyun left on the other side Ji Hyun was crying thinking in Ji Hoon, she knew that he will be hurt, but even thought the hurt is even bigger.

"You don't say anything... better I have more to say, you know that he even tried to end his life. For chance, I got a  temporary job in an apartment building  and my last day, I recognize how JI Hoon was brought to an ambulance... I went to the hospital and heard how the doctor said to Mr. Lee that he committed suicide, but they did everything to save him... you know even Mr. Lee was there, but you...  " Nanny Oh couldn't continue, she was crying, both were crying.

"I prepared food and offered to the doctors and nurses who turned to like it while I heard them talking about the VIP pacient who tried to die because of  a betrayal... they said he was too young ...the only thing I have to acknowledge you is that I found a job selling food, thanks to that I was able to see him and giving him my contact information... he came to me six months later, he even confesed that he hated you, but I saw in his eyes, he lied... he just wanted to have news about you.... my heart hurted me, he came once a month for almost  almost two years until  one day he came and told me he won't come back again... he said horrible things about women... I told him that  there are good women, but he denied and acted bad-mannered, you know how  I am, I hit him as a spoiled child and he  asked not to look for him again because my mere presence remindered him about you ..... you won I noticed he was broken.... his soul was lost" Nanny Oh said.

"I'm sorry.... I'm sorry.... sorry.....Nanny Oh.... I....I..." Ji Hyun wasn't able to say more than that she was imaginning how much Ji Hoon suffered and she was thinking what made him left nanny Oh.

"Now tell me where are you? what are you doing? and your father?" Nanny Oh asked.

"I.. I'm.. sorry nanny Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter