A time together

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm so envious unnie, the designer chose you to use the main robe" Eun Hye said with happiness.

"Well, you know I don't like to close the runway ... but work is work" Ji Hyun replied.

"Unnie, you're gorgeous and a model.... I really don't understand why don't you accepty Yongwha's proposal?... Korean and Asia are good places to expand our carreers"Eun Hye explained.

"I love this place with friends like you... Eun Hye... I'm going to miss you a lot when you will go to Korea" Ji Hyun said.

"I'll go for a short time... and you know I'm really interested in seeing  Yongwha again... he looked interesting...I don't understand why he is not in the showbiz...I imagine him .. in a boy band as  Jungmin, Kyu Jong, Young Saeng or Hyung Jun "  Eun Hye said.

"Eun Hye now, you are interested in Yongwha, but before I was confused do you were interested in Hyung  jun or Jungmin?" Ji Hyun asked.

"The truth ... in both.... hey don't put that face..... I'm not a two timer.... I met  Hyung Jun sunbae at the university when he come  back from the UK... he was nice to me and recommended me to enter to Park Corp, but he aways mention that he was in love with a girl... and that he is waiting for her... I felt hurt and realized that he won't love me back and felt terrible... as you remember when I entered to Park Corp Shi Yoon introduced me to you, Shin Hye and then at Jungmin... I was heartbroken and had some problems with the dancing, but Shi Yoon asked Jungmin to help me then I noticed how talented he is and I felt happy at his side.... at that time I also realized that Hyung Jun was interested in Shin Hye ... It hurts, but less... I suppose that I changed my heart that time.... but then... He is in love with who knows... and ... I don't want to suffer as I suffer for Hyung Jun... I have to move on and Yongwha is obviously more mature than both... It will be less risky to be in love wih him. " Eun Hye said

"You are really somehting.... Eun Hye, love can't be measured... or planned. It just happens...love is not a math problem, you can't make an algorithm to solve it... even when people love each other you can't guarantee that they will be happy" Ji Hyun said with pain.

"I'm sorry unnie... don't be sad..... let's prepare our luggages to go to UK  runway... I'll buy many souvenirs for my dear parents and my lovely brother" Eun Hye replied.

--------------------------------------------------

"Ji Hoon about next session I can't , I'll go to a trainning abroad... I'm truly happy... I know I couldn't do it wihoout Dr. Ji  recommendation" Yoona said.

"Well, I was going to tell you that I'll go abroad too, but It will be just three days." Ji Hoon replied.

"What a coincidence me too.... where do you go?" Yoona asked.

"UK" Ji Hoon answered

"What?! Me, too.. I can't believe it I'll be in London ... " Yoona said and they shared information and discovered that Yoona will arrive London first  and they found sometime to go shooping as Ji Hoon was there once with his father, he said that this time he will guide her and it will be better to have someone known with whom he can pass sometime, but Yoona has an busy schedule there.

"I'm happy as you know I don't have many friends..." Yoona said.

"They lost" Ji Hoon said  and Yoona smiled, they talked and have a nice time together. This time,Yoona learned to appreciate her brother company and Ji Hoon too, he felt comfortable with her... sometimes, the blood's calling is present and that is true about those two, Yoona is becoming a softener to Ji Hoon. However, that will become a problem to Lee Seung Jo who wants to be the only owner of Ji Hoon's loyalty and trust... he just wants to control him as a puppet and Yoona's presence might represent a risk and that will be a problem that he will try to solve, but this time Yoona is not a stranger like Ji Hyun... for him, she is his sister.... what will happen?

----------------------

"Thank you, Minho, but that day I have a meeting with my thesis advisor... Sorry" Somin said.

"Don't worry... I 'll try to remain here...as Yongwha will go... I don't think you will be all alone..." Minho proposed.

"Minho, don't worry about me and go... I won't risk...the transportation of Kim Empire is secure" Somin said.

"But" Minho said.

"No more but... Listen to your uncle... I suppose that he wanted that you go" Somin said

"Well as you know I'm hidding my identity and Ji Hoon will face the press... I don't know if I'm needed... probably just the first day."  Minho said.

"Then go" Somin said.

"Well, If my cute girlfriend gives me a kiss, I'll think about it... just to wait for  bigger one at my comeback" Minho said mischeavolusly and Somin was surprised.

"Min... Can I?" Minho said and  come near Somin who was unable to say anything because in her mind Seung Jo face flashed again, she felt bad <What shoud I do... I still love Seung Jo, but  he is dead and I can't hurt Minho .... he has suffered so much.... and he really loves me  and he has risked his life for me.... I just have to let it go>>

"Min, is everything OK?...." Minho asked

"..Yes... You  can" Somin said and Minho closed his eyes and kissed her tenderly while Min was unable to closed her eyes  and repeated to herself << Jung Somin.... stop with that nonsense... your Seung Jo is dead... the man that is kissing you is your boyfriend ... you have to understand that Seung Jo is dead >> and a tear fall while she forced herself to close her eyes, but it was no use Seung Jo face was still in her mind. Then Minho ended the kiss and hugged her.

"I love you, Min... You're my everything..." Minho said and smiled while hugged her while Somin remained in silent.

"Min .. you're to more quiet.... is there any problem?" Minho asked.

"None... it's just that I'm going to miss you a lot" Somin lied.

"Then... I won't go" Minho replied.

"No way,.... you have to go and help your brother" Somin said.

"Well, but when I'm abroad ... you will be in charge of the office... don't worry.. there is just some paperwork to organize... " Minho said.

"Don't worry about that and your father will go too?" Somin replied.

"No he will go to Taipei probably a contrat..... by the way I will buy you something nice from UK... tell there is something that you want?" Minho asked.

________________________________

"Seung Jo.... this is situation is crucial.... but I don't know if a good idea that they meet..... Ji Hoon is not the same person who was in love with Ji Hyun six years ago.... and Yoona is the middle.... this is a mess.... I can't forget how sad she was when I ended all her hopes by confessing my feelings for Shinie... and now... she looks happy with Ji Hoon company.... and ... if they reunite , Yoona will be hurt again for my blame" Yongwha comented.

"Hyung... I know you felt sorry for her... but she deserves to be happy with a man that really loves her and only her and as you told me Ji Hoon still has feelings for Ji Hyun... Yoona doesn't deserve pity...and we fought to have this opportunity to put those two in the same place without suspicion...Hyung... this is a priceless opportunity...and about Yoona ... I thought that she wasn't really  in love with you.... as you know I also good at observing.... It's true that Yoona  loved you,  but it was more a puppy love like admiration.... " Seung Jo said.

"I noticed that it was admiration... but why do you thought that?" Yongha asked

"Easy... Yoona Im is like my cousin Hee Joo who was supposedly in love with a guy that she knows in an interchange program... she even sent letters to him and at the end he is in love with another girl and she discovered that she loves the person who was always near, her supposed friend... Min Hyuk" Choi Seung Jo remarked.

"You are right ... I was surprised to discover those two together... they almost grew up together... but Min Hyuk's perseverance  was rewarded....but Yoona is not the same... she and Somin don't have many friends ...I thought that you are wrong... I think Yoona is falling for Ji Hoon... I don't see another man near her." Yongwha said

"You... are probably right.... but.....I have a suspicion" Choi Seung Jo whispered to Yongwha his suspicion and Yongwha put a surprised face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to London Fashion Week" Kara Delevingne said and together with other important faces started the week of fashion. Meanwhile Ji Hoon was bored in this kind of events and Minho too, but he was reviewing the programs and organizing Ji Hoon agenda even thought Minho is the heir... he prefers a low profile as an assitant. This time, both brothers are bored and decided to leave the runway after greet the more important business men while Jongwha was with the models who came from Korea helping them to organize.

"Father, you will be disappointed to know that Mr Park is not here.. neither Hyun Joong or his sister... and he forced me to come .... I'm just loosing time.... well tomorrow... I'll see Yoona and another day more and I will leave this place" Ji Hoon was upset with this event.

"Hyung do you say something?... with the noise I couldn't hear you" Minho asked.

"Nothing...I'll just leave for today" Ji Hoon said

"Don't worry... if someone asks for you, I'll call you... better rest... all those japanese models were like crazy over you " Minho said.

"Yes... they thought I can gave them a job.... and ... I'm not interested in none of them" Ji Hoon said.

"Better ... Hyung... you need a good girl who loves you" Minho said

"Stop Minho... I don't need a girlfriend ..... and about a future... It's better to listen to father... you should try sometime" Ji Hoon said and left

"Ayyy Hyung ... what happened to you.. I'm sure you still miss her... but what happened between you and Ji Hyun?... I saw how real was your love...and now she is in the USA at Park Corp too near and too far at the same time.... Should I tell you that I know where she is ? what should I do?" Minho said.

--------------------------------

"I'm sorry. I'm looking for the representative of Park Corp."  Yongwha said.

"No sure, but it's sure thaat Mr Park and his son couldn't do it." a woman informed.

"Who is comming? " Yongwha asked.

"I will think in Mr. Yoon Shi Yoon " That woman answered

"You said Yoon Shi Yoon are you sure.?" Yongwha asked

"Yes, Yoon Shi Yoon is the representative chosen by the Park Family in many situations in USA, but I never heard that he left the country. This makes more difficult to discover who will represent Park Corp"  the woman informed.

"I thought  that Shi Yoon worked with Shin Hye's father" Yongwha asked to himself.

"That's true... you're talking about Miss Park Shin Hye , the little daughter of Mr. Park. Do you know her? " The woman asked.

"Then..... She is the sister of Park Hyun Joong, I met her for Shi Yoon" A confused Yongwha replied.

"The heir  and the genius, many people said that they are good friends, I'm an assistant from Park Corp and  I'm  here to help you" the woman said to Yongwha.

"Thanks" Yongwha replied and the woman received a call which made her look worried.

"Well, I have the responses Mr. Yoon can't come, his university is too strict as I heard, they said that they can't settle a meeting with you this time , but as 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter