Minho's past and present

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The entertaiment unit's Kim Empire was not having a good time because two of its biggest figures: an actor caught with drugs and a singer accused for domestic violent. These situation causes damage and high risk of leak  talents. As we know, Lee Seung Jae uses some stars in his benefit, but it's not the case, the star caught with drugs is inocent because the backpack wasn't his, another wants to destroy him,  and the other was accused for a woman who wants money. Lee Seung Jae and his on are atlking about this.

"Those morons. what do you think son?" Lee Seung Jae asks.

"We support no drugs and women dignity's campaigns even if they are innocent, to help is a risk.We should let justice act and punish the managers for being too negligent". Ji Hoon answers.

"I punished both and about the guys, the second has more fans' support and gives more incomes, but both will be punished. At the end, we'll win, I will show you how , but where is your brother?" Lee Seung Jae asks.

The phone rings and his secretary told him that Park Hyun Joong is arriving with his bodyguards, his arriving was eye-catching and everyone greets him respectufully. He looks secure all the time, now he is a Park and has to hide his real identity and be more intellgent to win the battle.

"Welcome to Kim Empire, Mr. Park. I'm Lee Seung Jae" Lee Seung Jae said.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Lee. I heard good references about your work. Please call me Hyun Joong" Hyun Joong assures.

"Thanks Hyun Joong. I'm grateful to know you that my work is recognized at US. This is my older son Lee Ji-Hoon" Lee Seung Jae is satisfied with Hyun Joong's comment while Hyung Joong and Ji-Hoon exchange greetings, then they go to the meeting room.

"I feel sorry that Jae Joong is not feeling well and my younger son is taking care of him" Lee Seung Jae says excusing Min Ho.

"Don't worry Mr. Lee I wish he would recover soon" Hyun Joong says hiding his deception.

"Sorry for our delay, I have a routine medical check-up. I'm Kim Jae Joong. It's a pleasure to have here." Jae Joong says.

"I'm glad to meet you Mr. Kim, your work is well know and my father has a great image of you. Please call me Hyun Joong" Hyun Joongs said trying to control his happiness while Seung Jae is jealous that Jae Joong is more recognized than him.

"Thanks. Please send my greetings to your father, Hyun Joong " Jae Joong said thinking that this guy has the name that he chose for his grandson.

"And this is my dear nephew Lee Minho" Jae Joong said with pride.

"Nice to meet you, Lee Minho, you can call me Hyun Joong" Hyun Joong said.

"Nice to meet you Hyun Joong, you can call me Min ho" Minho replied.

"It's great to have a project with Park Corporation. Let's talk about the project" Jae Joong continued

The project is to find a new kind of hayllu stars, with several atalents and skillful with languages. Kim Jae Joong was impressed with Hyun Joong ability while Lee Seung Jae notices his talent and intelligence and Ji-Hoon envies Hyun Joong ability and his status. 

On the other hand, Minho was impressed and feels simpathy, but he has reasons to distrust heirs because they caused his suffering since he was a child. He remembers his childhood, he and Ji-Hoon played happily, but his grandmon treated his brother badly while his mother ignored Ji-Hoon and his brother cried in silence. He always tried to confort Ji-Hoon until one day his mother has one attack and punched Ji-Hoon telling him he is the cause of her husband didin't care for Minho while small Ji-Hoon remained quiet. Minho tought his mother was wrong because his father didn't care for his weak son, Minho didin't considered that Ji-Hoon was stronger due to being three years older.After that Ji-Hoon avoided him and he heard her grandma said that Ji-Hoon is a nuisance, an illigetimate son that they admit to prevent a bigger scandal and he won't have anything from the Kims and since Minho's birth he is completely no needed here and he will have to leave for good. Young Minho understood how money and power causes people suffering, he felt that his brith brought misfortunes and pain to his brother and cried for him. Then, he decided to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter