Twisted lies

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Great news... don't worry take your time" Hyun Joong said with a satisfactory expression , he received importants news, but his mind made him remember the one who is in his heart.

"Min... I still remember our last meeting... the dance" Hyun Joong said and 

------------------------------Flashback------------------------------

"Kiss... Kiss" the elders claimed without stop while Somin and Hyun Joong saw each others' eyes for a time, then 

"They are too persistent" an ashamed Somin said.

"I thought they would have stopped after your negative, but they doesn't" Hyun Joong whispered, he felt cornered by the elder.

"It's not a big deal youngers... just a soft kiss" an older woman insisted and the other followed her.

"They won't stop, will they?... what will we do?" Somin asked.

"I don't know" Hyun Joong almost whispered.

"Come on , don't be shy... " Another said.

"Hyun Joong...  a slight kiss on the check can save us from them" Somin whispered

"Are you OK with that... I mean  as you grew up here"  Hyun Joong whispered too and Somin nodded.

"Ok... Calm down" Hyun Joong claimed and the elder celebrated and paid attention to them.

Somin thought that a kiss on the check is not a big deal for someone like Hyun Joong who  grew up overseas where that is normal, but even though it's not her first time to be kissed, but her heart was beating faster while Hyun Joong was also nervous. Then, he approached slowly and gave her a kiss and  he received an electrical shock, even kissing Somin on the check makes his heart beat faster. Then the elders were disappointed with that kind of kiss.

"Nooooo... that's  a trick... " One said.

"You just said a kiss and we did it" Hyun Joong replied, while the elders were complaining and when both were about to give up, Somin's cellphone began to ring and the caller ID showed Minho's name; one of the women asked who was calling and Somin felt bad,  Minho's phonecall made her remember that she is his girlfriend and she mustn't forget it.

"...It's Minho, my boyfriend" Somin said.

"Then... you have a boyfriend... We're sorry..." A woman said while they began to apologize with both, and Somin talked on the phone. Minho was telling her that his grandfather was feeling better and that he missed her; he was worry about her as Yongwha is overseas, but she told him that everything is OK, she felt like she was cheating on Minho and the remorse was bigger... Somin felt terrible for her weakness. Meanwhile Hyun Joong was talking with an older man.

"Kid, sorry it wasn't our intention to cause problems, but I'm old enough to know when a man loves a woman... and you love her"  he said.

"You are wrong, Sir" Hyun Joong replied.

"Denial is not good... even when you try to hide something , it still exists" the older replied.

"You're completely wrong, but even if you are right, she doesn't love me" He said.

"Who knows ... she is wih you now instead of him" the older man replied.

"There is a valid explanation  and even if she gets to love me,. I won't " Hyun Joong said.

"Are you married or engaged?" the older asked.

"Well, I'm not, but ...in some way I'm engaged" Hyun Joong said and thought <<I'm engaged with my revenge... my parents.. I will never forget it>>

"Oh... what a pain... but take your time to evaluate your feelings my years told me that your decision is not what your heart wants" the older said letting Hyun Joong alone thinking <<I want her love, but this way is better... If I had her love, my pain would be bigger than now... I'm suffering now, but her suffering for an impossible would hurt me even more >>

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yongwha accepted the invitation and they were having lunch, they were sitting  in this way Suzy, Shin Hye, Hyung Jun, Youngsaeng and in front of then Yongwha, Ji Hyun, Jungmin and Kyu Jong; Young Saeng  would have prefered to sit next to Ji Hyun, but the baby can be too clingy specially when a guy is friendly with Shin Hye and as  Shin Hye and Yongwha met before.. it's possible that Hyung Jun would be jealous and he doesn't want that Shin Hye felt uncomfortable, but he is lucky that she is too dense to notice Hyung Jun's feelings. However, Young saeng isn't happy at all when he noticed that Ji Hyun treated Yongwha as a good friend when he knows it's not easy to approach her... jealousy is in the air... and Kyu also noticed but he got used to hide his feelings for Youngsaeng's sake... he is hiding again, Jungmin is also surprised as he knows it's not easy to approach Ji Hyun, but he is also focus on hiding his secret love... he understands Kyu... he also felt a traitor because the girl in his heart is his cousin's fiancée...

Tension in the air while Suzy is also surprised due to Ji Hyun's friendship with Yongwha, but as Shin Hye ... she is also dense, she doesn't notice the Young saeng - Kyu Jong matter or Yongwha's or Jungmin's feelings... she just supects Hyung Jun, but she isn't sure... she and Shin Hye doesn't notice what is happening around them. Meanwhile, Yongwha noticed clearly Hyung Jun's feelings, but he is not sure about Shi Hye's feelings .. he is unable to decypher her... he also notice Youngsaeng's feelings  and also noticed that Jungmin has a crush on Suzy, and noticed something strange in Kyu, but he is not sure... yes Kyu Jong has practiceto hide his feelings... but Yongwha is good at discovering hidden secrets.

"Unnie... I didn't know that you two know each other" Shin Hye asked.

"We met at UK with Junie and Jungmin" Ji Hyun said.

"Jungmin didn't mention that you become good friends" Youngsaeng comented

"I also didn't notice... " Jungmin said

"I met him when he was recruiting Eun Hye and then in UK and..." Ji Hyun said, but she isn't good to hide things from his friends... then

"then we met here by coincidence at it results we have some friends in common... it's a great coincidence" Yongwha said when everyone become curious about the friends in common, but Yongwha skillfully told them it were childhood friends that doesn't know and both lost track... and they were disappointed, but Youngsaeng is not convinced, but decide to let it go.

"And noona... then come wit us... to Korea" Hyung Jun asked

"... No for now I have some plans probably later" Ji Hyun replied.

"The world is really small .. isn't it? " Shin Hye said and Hyung Jun agreed loudly while the rets just nodded.....when the music started

"Shinnie... that old song.... let's do the choreography" Hyung Jun took Shin Hye hands.

"Ey Junnie oppa.... I'm not a kid... It's shameful" Shin Hye protested.

"Dance.... dance... the kids should dance together" Youngsaeng said and winked at Hyung Jun.. yes he has the support of his friends to get Shin Hye's love.

"Sangie oppa" Shin Hye pouted.

"Now .. I'm in charge and... I know that Shinie loves that song , doesn't she?" Young saeng remarked.

"Yes... Shinnie and as we have this karaoke room for us there is no shame... listen to your dear and favorite cousin" Jungmin said...then Shin Hye whispered and began to dance like a kid together with Hyung Jun... seeing their interaction is difficult for Yongwha who is new to those feelings, but tried really hard to control when Ji Hyun gave him a sympathetic look which was misunderstood by Youngsaeng...more suspicions and jelousy is in the air.

Yongwha left sad because he noticed that Shin Hye never put distance from Hyung Jun and he thinks she is giving him hope because she probably has feelings for Hyung Jun. He began to sing a promise, this is the first time that he feels love in his life... he was being followed by beautiful girls, but he has never been interested in them... now he knows how difficult is to love and be loved.... but he still wants to take care of her and see her happiness.,

Meanwhile,Youngsaeng is singing too, he has a grlfriend before, but she left him for someonelse and all this time, the perfect girl left him... none like her ... he thought, but he knew a girl with the same good heart .. a good girl... this girl is Ji Hyun ... he felt happy around her because she makes him remember the happiness that he had and lost...and he wants to be happy again... he wants to conquer Ji Hyun's heart. The new leader was too lost in his past feelings that he didn't notice Kyu Jong's silent love as he always hide his feelings

Kyu Jong  was affected when they disbanded but he tried to convince Hyun Joong to think again; and as Hyun Joong knows he is the best to protect secrets and as he always help them to solve problems... he told him no matter what he won't never change his mind and also told him the Hyun Joong that they know died and now he is not the same... Kyu Jong as the sensitive person that he is, proposed to help him to solve whatever problem he has... and he told him "If you really appreciate me, let me go ... don't do anything Kyu... understand our brothership doesn't exist anymore...See. I ignore Jungmin who has my own blood... then you are nothing to me.... Go and tell them... don't get involved with me again...I'm a winner and my power will increase... you're just a nuisance to me.. people is measured in moey and power and you are under my level...". Yes, Hyun Joong was cruel  because he wants to protect them even if they hate him... Kyu never told them those words and  was unable to do anything ... he just saw with pain how they parted ways... Jungmin was furious  and Youngsaeng was hurt as Hyun Joong made fun of him about how he was abandoned by his first love and the baby cried ...everything ended too fast, but After many years, he understood going to Korea is a way to discover what really happen and measure how Hyun Joong really is , he became suspicious after meeting Shi Yoon, if Hyun Joong can have a friend like Shi Yoon then all about the power and money to measure people is not true... then Hyun Joong is hidden something terrible not just a misundertanding with Jungmin... but as he had to hurt the group with cruelty then it is something serious ... he decided to hide and wait... pacience is the key.. he thought. He values the friendship a lot and even thought he fell for Ji Hyun... well for Ji Hyun's heart as soon as he heard about Youngsaeng's feelings... he hid his own feelings from him, but it was too late to have them just for himself as he had had share them with Jungmin.

-----------------------------------------

"My love... I really want to solve all the misunderstandings ... I want you know I've never betrayed you... you''re my only love.... but  that monster destroyed everything... I can't be with you... I can't" Ji Hyun said while holding a photo on his hands when her manager showed up as Ji Hyun hid the photo on her book.

"Jena quickly is your turn" the manager said and Ji Hyun lef the book over the table when a figure emerged.

"Then verything was true... that monster took advantage of her and for that situation... she lost  a boyfriend whom she loves a lot.... who will be a photo on the book" Tae Joon said and a showed a surprised face and then smirked.

"How small is this world... now I know the secret you and Taec are hiding from  me.... Surely Taec is helping to reunite them... the good-hearted Taec... A way of hurting Jena is that men Ji Hoon, I will find a way Jena... you're trying to repair something... I will make that  you will never want to see your beloved again, he will confirm you became wothless. Oh... it'll be better,a twisted idea just crossed my mind... these news will make my undergoing  job even better .. Thank you Taec, you bring the remaining piece to my play" Tae Joon said and laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyun Joong... why I can forget you.... it was just a kiss on the check, but my heart becomes crazy and beats too much... I'm doing wrong ... I have to forget and be a good girlfriend Please Yoona come back I think I can't follow without your support " Somin said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm terrible... all this time my supposed love was just a strong crush, but I never imagine who was really in my heart, but it's impossible we can't be together...." Yoona said

"To be in this island without cellphones or internet helps me a lot to understand my own feelings... I'd like to be here and forget about the rest, but  that monster will never let us free... this is just a time to recover energy to face that monster" Yoona said  when their parents called her and she ran to meet them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That drink was stronger.... It's surely expired...I felt tooo drowsy Tae... don't drink it" Taecyeon asked.

"What.... serously...I just was just paying the deliver... and I didn't ask for a payment note... what a  mistake" Tae Joon lamented

"I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter