A new obstacle: Tae Joon

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taec,Taec.... poor Taecyeon... his mother will sell him without remorse to get her goals... She must have been really interesting in her young ages... my type definitely, but for now.... probably... if there are not pretty chics at my reach... jajajajajaj, but  as I'm a good guy I respect the mothers " said while smirking.

"Now Suzy and Jena are better targets. Suzy has something that I don't know why, but I felt attracted to her without explanation even thought she is  so innocent and that type is problematic to my facade, but I will have her, I just have to wait  because of  Hyun Joong. I will be stupid to expose myself now  I have to wait, but  my advantage it's none have idea about my interest in her,  they think I interested in Shin Hye, but  I like her money and status. Even thought they have similar behaviour, Suzy is the obedient type while Shin Hye stubborn which is more difficult to handle  though she is pretty. About Jena,  the only real competitor is Ji Hoon, but I'm using him now. Sooo much stupid to believe that Jena could be a golddigger when she is one of the best girls that exists, she has struggled many things and  she is still too generous with people... and that it's his weakness. However, people like  the most  seeing a start to fall  and that is my advantage... her worry for a friend let me put her in a scandal that make people think she is a good girl, but not the pure girl they thought before... This is just the beginning Jena Lin, an orphan without parents  to protect her with few friends  who also felt disappointed about your behavior and your bestie about to fell on my trap.Oh,  I almost forgot she is Shi Yoon's sister..." Tae Joon said to himself and recalled  how many times Shi Yoon put in his way to Suzy or Shin Hye and always use Hyun Joongs support to restrain him and the the proverb eye for eye and tooth for tooth began to gain importance to him.

"That time, Shi Yoon was a pain in neck for my plans. How lucky I am his naive sister always protected by Jena and the S-Guys  will be alone without Jena  in whom she won't trust anymore and the S-guys will be abroad soon then she will be  just a piece of meat on a silver platter... Jena your decision to hide things from her it is your biggest mistake. You don't know my ability to get advantage of misundertandings and lack of communication... I don't have any interest in hurt Eun Hye, but I'm pretty sure Shi Yoon will be more devastated if the one who will be wrecked is his lovely sister " Tae Joon said to himself while leaving Taecyeon restroom at Park Corp as he usually does  he decided to walk and see the new trainees epecially the females... he was searching news about the S-Guys' trip when he ran into someone.

"I'm sorry" He said.

"Don't worry" Tae Joon said

"You... here" The both said at unison.

"I never imagine find you here Nam Soon" Tae Joon

"Tae Joon... sunbae-nim" Jong Suk* said

"I've never imagined to find my hubae here" Tae Joon replied.

"That time... the master asked for things that we mustn't do, but you continue with him" Jong Suk said with distrust.

"No definitely no... I left immediately as you did. You're right he was crazy... I'm not an angel, but I'm a good person... leaving the master is the best decision of my life the path he wants for us was wrong then I ran away as you did " Tae Joon continued lying while thinking <<I can't permit that this stupid destroy all my plans..... I will never leave our master, but It's better that this traitor doesn't know or it will be problematic>>

"but when I left ...you" Jong Suk said because he remembers Tae Joon saw him with disdain when he left

"I didn't understood why you left... but then I noticed that you were right our master was against the honor of the martial arts which should be use to protect the people we love" Tae Joon lied by saying what he thinks the sad guy wants to hear

"That's right" Jong Suk said <<I'm happy that  sunbae-nim is on the right path, but  why I still feel suspicioous if he even left the country... he probably said the truth and he left the master>>

"Hey Jong Suk" Shi Yoon appeared

"Jong Suk? " Tae Joon asked

"Good morning, Tae Joon" Shi Yoon  noticed the question expression of Tae Joon seeing Jong Suk

"Let me introduce you our new talent Lee Jong Suk. Jong Suk let me introduce you Jang Tae Joon is the best friend of  Taec yeon one of our talents... I think you saw him before" Shi Yoon said.

"Lee Jong Suk is that an artistical name, isn't?" Tae Joon questioned causing Shi Yoon surprise.

"Wow, You're right I suppose that  artistical names are  really common" Jong Suk replied 

" Yes, many have it. Taec for example... I'm right, am I not?" Tae Joon said looking at Shi Yoon

" Yes, there are a lot. It's normal to use an artistical name more easy to remember and more commercial  as you said inTaec yeon's case , he is known as OK taecyeon" Shi Yoon quickly added.

"In his case  we  choose Lee as he is skillful in Tae Kwondo... a great idea of our team" Shi Yoon explained while Jong Suk worried that Tae Joon would mentioned something about it.

"I see" Tae Joon said <<Better not to mention the Tae Kwondo I know this stupid doesn't want  I mentioned about  this topic... he wants to forget about our master... for me better>>

"Oppa.... come  for a momment please" Eun Hye called Shi Yoon and 

"Excuse me for a moment please"Shi Yoon went to Eun Hye.

"Then you still practice" Tae Joon said.

"A little and how about you?"  Jong Suk asked.

"No, I leave it completely., I leave the training completely... you will beat surely... I'm weak  and even bullied many times. I decide to forgot about. I want to forget about it... please help me about it... don't bring back those memories" Tae Joon asked with pleading eyes.

"but why?" Jong Suk asked

"You don't see the awful things  that I saw when I left the master. I decided to forget in order to have a normal and peaceful life... it was a trauma to me... fortunately I have my family support... Please don't mention about the past I want to forget those nightmares... please  help me"  Tae Joon was lying shamelessly with pleading eyes

"Tae Joon sunbae... I didn't know... don't worry I won't mention about it" Jong Suk said.

"Just call me Tae Joon is better to act like that awful memories that we share never exists" Tae Joon asked and Jong Suk nodded while Shi Yoon returned.

"Sorry for the delay, well Tae Joon did you see Taec yeon ... he and Jong Suk will appear in a photoshop together" Shi Yoon asked.

"He is with his with his girlfriend" Tae Joon replied.

"Oh... Jong Suk I forgot to mentioned that the female lead in the photoshop is Jena Lin , the girlfriend of Taec-yeon, they are the leading stars of your first job... I'll introduce her , she is a really nice girl.... Well time to go" Shi Yoon said.

"Let's go together" Tae Joon said and go with them in order to verified if Jong Suk is still as before and honored his word.

None imagine that these two different characters have  something in common a dark figure who taught them the martial art of Tae Kwondo... A master at whom they respected and followed... In Jong Suk case  he ran away after seeing a part of the dark side of their master, but as we notice Tae Joon is another case....who is the master?... I think that you know and what part of his dark side Jong Suk saw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yongwha was in a car with Dr. Ji  and Minho. Thanks to Jaejoong help now, they are heading to see a special patient who has a secret that will clarify many things. Yongwha doesn't like to use contacts to get special favors, but this case was a real exception. he can't forget the awful story that Min Hyuk told him and Seung Jo asking for help. This it's the second time she goes to this place so far from the city.

"Thanks Dr. Ji for your time" Minho said.

"Don't worry... My pleasure to help you... I read the record and her problem is the fear... I think the first thing is to move to our institution and gave her security ... she has to think she will be safer there tha here. Let this on my hands as your friend say she trust in my fame" Dr. Ji said,

"Thanks Dr. Ji" Yongwha replied.

Then, they found Min Hyuk and he began to tell Dr. Ji more details about her cousin who was secluded here for about four years since comming back from abroad.

"The cause of her fear as I read is that sh was several times...but she still decided not to say who treat her this way... even thought she thinks he thinks she is dead..." Dr. Ji said.

"During a nervous breakdown, she told us he left her there to die, but an elder couple found her in the lake and rescued her and fortunately she repeated our phone number and Seul many times and they called us and my father bring her back... my family was devastated, but as her mother is traditional decided to hide this from everyone " Min Hyuk said.

"I know our society is still to unfair to women, poor girl.. still so young, but probably the perpetrator was her boyfriend" Dr. Ji replied.

"It's not the case... I'm sure she just cried she doens't deserved him... that she is dirty... and that she loves him , but the bad man destroy everything" Min Hyuk said by crying.

"Be strong young man... your cousin needs you strong... it's possible that as a part of the treatment .. we contact her former boyfriend... he can help us" Dr. Ji said,

"but if he is as traditional as my aunt and disregarded her for what happened to her" Min Hyuk said.

"If he does it, he is a stupid... I know Hanna and she is a good girl... she doesn't deserve being in this situation" Yongwha replied.

"Well, we have to try to contact him and evaluate the situation, first" Dr. Ji said.

"Min Hyuk , don't worry we have some business with Park Corp in the states and I think we can help about it" Min ho said.

"Thanks Minho... even thought we are not that close... I don't have words to thank you enough" Min Hyuk said trying to suppress his tears while Seung Jo patted his shoulders.

Then, Dr. Ji proceded to evaluate the patient who was a pretty girl ,  but she has the fear in her eye.. fears to almost everyone especially men, but Dr. Ji was hope to her and accepted his visit. Mean while, Min Hyuk was sharing more details to Seung Jo, Yongwha and Minho.

"Her nightmare as she told us began almost six years ago.. she was seveteen at that time... but as she said  that a man persued her to convinced her to bleave her boyfriend... she felt harrased and her boyfriend in danger... then she run away here... we didn't understand her decision to comeback, but we recived her as a family...the four years ago she left without saying a word... we didn't know why... but she told us the problem disappeared and decided to recover everything... I think her former boyfriend was angry at her because she told me he doesn't want to see her... but that she will try again... Her mother was angry and told her to come back or she will bring her back, but she won a scholarship and was about to start when everything changed... she told me she has hope her former boyfriend will listen to her... and then she called me telling he asked for time to think... she has hope, but then... she disappears and  I found her boyfriend number and called him asking for her... it was terrible he told me he doesn't want to be fooled again... he got it worng and thought she left him for me, but he hanged the phone before I explained and them never took the call again... then the following week we received the call about my noona being in that state " Min Hyuk said and cried hard remembering and Yongwha hugged him while Seung Jo jas some tears and Minho too... all of them was too sad. 

Min Hyuk's aunt decided to hid her sister in order to evade the shame of what happened to her.. shame and traditions... a sacred girl unable to say who attacked her... who almost killed her... who steal her happiness... who destroyed her love story.... a family who is divided... . while a girl is suffering. 

At the end you probably want to know who is this girl... a girl that couldn't escape ... a girl who is hidden... but there is a story behind her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm bad... I know I have Minho, but Seung Jo is still in my mind... aishhh I'm doing the same... again" Somin complained to herself and was pounching  the sofa

"Min I'm sorry I'm late I was ... I was with Yongwha solving some issues" Minho wasn't able to tell the rea problem to Min as Yongwha told him not to mention.

"Don''t worry... I was just angry with myself for.. forgetting buy some sweets for the coffee" Somin tried to lie.

"Don't worry seeing you is also sweet" Miho replied and get closed to kissed her, but Somin evaded him.

"Wait here.. I will birng the coffee" Somin said and left.

<<I don't like to  lie, but this time the problem is huge... poor girl and also Min Hyuk has to hide this... I don't have the right to mention this ....on the other hand ... I have to focus in my relationship with Min... these days I have the feeling we are distant... and it's my blame... to much focus in work and distracted for a sillyness.... it's just a bad habit... a new talent who catch my attention doesn't have to be more important than my future with Min... I won't change my heart like father... never ... The only one for me is Min... just her... only her... I will put effort in our relationship... and soon I willl fullfil my promise to Yongwha and propose to her>> Minho was thinking seriously while Somin bring the cofffe and sandwichs

"It's ready... welll you can eat" Somin said and drink her tea.

"Min... I prefer tea instead of coffee" Min Hoo replied.

"Oh... I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter