Unpunished Crimes

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We are listening to you, uncle Bae Yong Joon"  Hyun Joong said.

Yes, Hyun Joong's ally is Bae Yong Joon who isn't dead. There is a sad story behind his desicion a story that have many years and a story that even him doesn't know completely.

"Lee Seung Jae is the son of a emergent family who entered the high circle with an strange past. All his family died when the ship where they were travelling sank. Then, as Minho's grandmother had some business with his family. She decided to take care of the seventeen years old young Lee Seung Jae. That's how Lee Seung Jae entered to the Kim Family. " Bae Yong Joon said.

"My father suspected him since the beginning, but at that time we just see the poor guy who lost his family. What a mistake! " Bae Yong Joon regretted and added "I studied with Seung Jae, but my father choose  to send to USA. At that time, I didn't understand why he took that determination, but I thanked him when I met Suzy's mother here. Father even prefered that I married here. At first, I thought he wanted I improved my relationship with future in-law, I was wrong again. It was to have me far from the problems." 

"If your father had noticed since then why wouldn't he have trusted you?"  Park Shi-won asked.

"You're a father. First, He didn't want I became involved with Lee Seung Jae. At first, I considered him my friend and he just had suspicions no evidence. Then, when he saw I was happy here. he tought to solve everything himself. He failed too." Bae Yong Joon  continued "My father was Kim Rae won's loyal and main lawyer, he was the responsible of all the legal issues of Kim Empire. It's hard to say, but I think that father was alwayd in love with Minho's grandma, that was his big mistake."

"What you never told us about your father and Minho's grandmother." Hyun Joong asked.

"I think it was a just one-sided love of which Minho's grandmother took advantage. They never have a relationship. I suppose that My father also respected my mother's memory. Minho's grandmother chose Lee Seung Jae to marry her daughter, but Kim Rae won and my father had the wish it was me the one who married her, but their hopes disappeared when I told them I was in love with Suzy's mother. My father wasn't happy, but he respected my decision" Bae Yong Joon explained.

"You might have been Minho's father. That will be better, but God knows why things happened this way. Suzy is a nice girl, we loves her." Park Shi-won said.

"My decision left a free path to Lee Seung Jae, my supposed friend." Bae Yong Joon continued talking "They married before than me and Suzy's mother. It was too quickly. they were 20 years old, but they took three years to have Minho. I heard she had some fertility problems. Almost a year later, something happen a child appeared it was Ji-Hoon. Minho's grandmother  was really angry, but  as her daughter had that fertility problems, she decided to admit the child in the family, they made the media think that they hide her pregnancy for months and hide Ji-Hoon real age to cover, but in real papers it's clear that Ji-Hoon can't inherit Kim Empire because he is not a Kim that was one my father's best ideas. "

"Your father is famous and appeared in many law's book" Hyun Joong said.

"Yes, but he can't defeat Lee Seung Jae. It's a pain he has Alzheimer right now. My father's disease was Lee Seung Jae's victory. When my father condition became evident, I came back Korea with my family. I took my father's place at Kim Empire. I were with Kim Jae Joong when his father died and heard that your father Min Jae was alive and Jae Joong and i finished my father's work to find him. None suspected that Lee Seung Jae was following us all the time. Jae Joong is a good man, he thinks that Lee Seung Jae is not  a good father or husband, but he doesn't imagine who he really is" Bae Yong Joon explained.

"Minho's grandmother even helped him without thinking in her daughter's suffering. You told me he was involved in his crimes. " Hyun Joong commented.

"yes, she was. When Minho was born, they thought they had Kim Empire and Ji-Hoon wasn't useful at all. They just wanted him to hide the fertility problem and Lee Seung Jae's reputation. However, when they discovered that Your father was alive , Lee Seung Jae thought Ji-Hoon can be useful in the future. As Kim Jae Joong noticed their bad behaviour, he distrusted Lee Seung Jae. I thought that is why he decided that neglecting Minho will be his best decision to get Kim Empire, moreover as you noticed for him his sons are just tools to get what he wants, Kim Empire. " Bae Yong Joon said while Hyun Joong nodded and then continued "We were happy when we found your father and more when we discovered your existence. For Jae Joong, it was the best day of his life. Jae Joong  recently discovered that he had leucemia and it was to soon to be sure if a transplant would be a solution, but Min Jae did the exam and was compatible. I thought everything in Jae's life will be solved, that I decided to come to Peru for you, but I was late. The rest  about how he killed your parents, you know well, except that it appears that Minho's mother worked with Lee Seung Jae. I should have distrusted her too. It was my biggest mistake." Bae Yong Joon lamented.

"Why she protected too much that scum, Surely he knows something against her." Hyun Joon guessed.

"Probably " Bae Yong Joon had an idea, but decided to hide it this time and continue " Well as you know, I was finding evidence against him when he suspected of me and as Suzy's life was in danger I decided  to kill myself, but you don't  know what terrible things that bastard did to my family that I discovered before taking that decion".

"Tell us please" Hyun Joong pleaded.

"You know that I love Suzy's mother even when she is not here. My Ji-woo was inocent and he suffered in this war. When we came back. Lee seung Jae pretended to be my friend and I gave him the privilege of doubt. I never imagined that he would become obsessed with my wife.  Yes, he were friendly with her when I was outside. Suzy's mother is like her innocent, she never suspected he wants something more than a friendship." Bae Yong Joon said.

"Did he do something to her?" Park Shi-won was worried.

"Yes, I don't have proof, but when I decided to plan my death. I was planning the following week, but it was sooner. I was hidden in Kim Mansion where I heard Minho's grandmother talking to Lee Seung Jae, she was angry and talked how he became obssesed with my wife and how they had to camouflage her death like an accident when he was responsible. I felt anger, I was a lawyer, but also and stupid that was too sad to make an investigation... They fooled me. I heard  how he tried to force her, but as she refused they fought, then she fall and my little Suzy saw her. My poor daughter  is still having nightmares when she remembers it, isn't she?  "

"That's true , Shinie is also worried for her." Hyun Joong said and added "It's a pain that she had to lose his father. It was the cost of my life".

"Don't feel bad son. For that lie, we all are still alive even Suzy." Par Shi-won said.

"They discovered that I was in the house and followed me, but I took care or almost everything" Bae Yong Joon on his wheelchair and he continued "That is the reason why I sent that information to the tabloid. Suzy  is as beauty as his mother. I don't want that man near my daughter. I know he appreciates your intelligence and I use it  to protect my Suzy. Sorry Hyun Joong, the truth is he also destroyed my family." Bae Yong Joon claimed with tears falling from his face.

"Uncle... I'm sorry I shouldn't have forced you this way, but I need to know why you hide my grandpa's illness" Hyun Joong replied.

"It's a big story in which is involved some inocent woman that everyone knows" Bae Yong Joon said.

"Who is her?" Hyun Joong asked.

"Jena or I will say Jun Ji Hyun" Bae Yong Joon said.

"Eun Hye's best friend, but how she is not related o the Kim. Why is she related to this mess?" Hyun Joong asked

"It's a long story. Ji Hyun's mistake was just to be in the wrong place at the wrong moment and to be innocent enough to love and help people which were involved with Lee Seung Jae" Bae Yong Joon said and asked "Do you want to hear her sad story?".

"Now I understand why you told me that that girl need our help" Par Shi-won said.

" Please tell about Ji Hyun's story." Hyun Joong said.

"Ji Hyun's mother died when she was a kid because she had leucemia and his father didn't have enough money. Her father was a great man and decided to registe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter