Mr. Lee's moves, Yongwha's desicion and Yoona's suffering

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong is at Park Corp with his business partners.

"The desing is beautiful and the view is fantastic" Jae Joong said to Hyun Joong.

"Yes, my little sister designed my office and  a friend helped her with the furniture" Hyun Joong said happily, he is a proud brother and always pampers his sister.

"Is your sister still abroad?" Lee Seung Jae asked while sending a signal to Ji-Hoon who knows he has to ask something at the right moment.

"Yes, she will remain there studying" Hyun Joong claimed.

"The job she made is great, she has a creative mind. I think she can help a lot in the project" Lee Seung Jae replied.

"Surely, but we and my father think her studies are first." Hyun Joong answered.

"You are right studies are priority." Jae Joong agreed.

"but probably we can meet  her on vacations. Surely, she and your father will visit you." Lee Seung Jae continued.

"it's possble." Hyun Joong  said. Now, he is sure Lee Seung Jae also wants her sister, that will be happen over his dead body <<Demon, You won't involve Shinie>>.

"Hyun Joong, Could I go to the bathroom?" Jae Joong agreed.

"Of course, it's the left door." Hyun Joong said.

"Thank you." Jae Joong replied and go to the bathroom.

" Minho is studying I suppose" Hyun Joong said trying to change the topic.

"He is searching for a capable assistant." Lee Seung Jae replied.

"Good idea, I also have one, but he is finishing a project now." Hyun Joong said.

"Hyun Joong. I guess you doubt of Minho's commitement with this project due to his last comment about love. Do you want to let him out of this?" Lee Seung Jae asked because he wants Minho will be the less involved with business's matters and as it's shameful for him why not let Hyun Joong act first.

"I have no trouble about him. He has to work harder and fulfill the goals as your son I think he can do it. Let's see  probably he can use love on his benefit" Hyun Joong said this to give a predicament to Lee Seung Jae's pride because he knows that Lee seung Jae wants Minho out to control Kim Empire. <<You can't use me to let him out. I'm not your toy Lee Seung Jae>>

"I tought you weren't focus on love when my secretary told me you are related with Suzy Bae, Do you know that her father was the right hand of uncle Jae ?" Ji-Hoon asked Hyun Joong following his father instructions. He also wants to change the family topic,the fact he is not a Kim is something he wants to delay that the more he could.

"Suzy studied with my sister and they are bestfriend. that's why she is close to my family" Hyun Joong replied trying to choose his words carefully as he knows they want to her heritage too. <<What can I do? I'm protecting Shinie, but if he approaches Suzy, I will be betraying Bae Yong Joon's sacrifice. They are playing dirty. I have to be more intelligent>> 

"I see, you know that our late grandmother wanted she marries Minho, he will never agree. We lost contact with her years ago. It's good to know she is doing well" Ji-Hoon saw the tabloid and was testing Hyun Joong.

"Yes, she is doing well." Hyun Joong said. He knows they have lots of questio and he has to protect both from this bastards.

"I see, she has grown as a beauty... what do you think  Hyun Joong?" Ji-Hoon notice Hyun Joong is uncomfortable <<If you continue denying your sister, I will use your so called girlfriend... which one will you choose? At the end, we will get both one by one>>.

Suddenly, Hyun Joong was saved by the bell because Jae Joong returns and her secretary brought Minho.

"Good morning to everyone." Minho bowed respectfully to them. 

"Welcome son, we just established the responsibilies for the project, but I thought you would bring your assistant." Jae Joong questioned.

"He is outside. I will call him." Minho said and  then he let Yongwha pass. Hyun Joong recognized him because he had photos of the Kim and the Jung family. Jung Yongwha was his besfriend, his bro. They played and studied together and had many things in common, even they love the same girl, but in different ways. Hyun Joong hided very well his worry of being recognized by him.

"He is Jung Yongwha, he will be not only my assitant, but my right hand." Minho said happily.

Then Yongwha bowed respectfully, he also evaluated the people aroud him. He saw Jae Joong at whom he admires. Although, He heard good references about Lee Seung Jae, but can't understand why he treats Minho badly and then saw Ji-Hoon who treat him badly too. Then he began to remember what happen a week ago

<<  Yoona: Yongwha oppa why do you punch Minho that way? You musn't!  (Yoona looked disappointed and hurt)

Yongwha: That was between Minho and I, don't get involved.

Yoona: even he said it's ok, it's not for me you hurt him!

Yongwha: You don't have the right to question us,  He is Somin's boyfriend. Don't mess around, your sudden interest in Minho has a reason. Listen to me I know Somin loves you, you should RESPECT their relationship, don't try to steal Minho from her.

Yoona. What? You're totally wrong. Minho is my brother... well I considered him and her is my sister. I'm happy they are together. 

Yongwha: I distruct you. I remember you treated him badly...but now  you.

Yoona:.... well... as you I discovered Minho's value. They are perfect together. I'm sure he will be your brother in law soon.

Yongwha: Stop  Don't go overboard, Somin is too young. I still have to take care of her for a long time.

Yoona: C'mon! Minho is ideal for her. You don't know how much he has suffered. His father and brother treat him badly, he was bullied at school and his they did nothing. Also, he has a sick mother. Even tough he has a good heart that only loves Somin Trust me, there is no other man that love her more.

Yongwha: Minho being abused since child and her father and brother treat him like a nuisance... this is not the cinderella story.

Yoona:  I'm not lying if you don't believe me I will find the maid who told me and Minho's mother's report.

Yongwha: Let's suppose you're saying the truth then why he continue there .... for his mother (Yoona nodded)

Yoona: And his sick uncle.

Yongwha: and you're angry because I hurt him physically... I did it because I felt betrayed. That can't be helped Somin is my little sister, but if its true what you said. I don't think his problem is simple. There are huge reasons behind.

Yoona: I consider myself his sister, but I'm sure he needs a friend on whom he can rely, and as you're truly intelligent and he is almost your brother (Yongwha frowned)... yes  he will be. You have to help him now thay you will work together.

Yongwha: Ok... if the situation is true, I will support him, not only for Somin, he is my friend too. It's probably heritage issues I suppose Jae joong is thinking in choosing Minho.

Yoona: i don't think so, he has an elder brother and ...

Yongwha: and?

Yoona: and he's brother was born first, just that.

 >>

"Yongwha graduates with color. he was working with Yang Corporation until I recruited him. Moreover, He knows the music field really well" Minho continues while Yongwha saw Hyun Joong who evade his sight, Yongwha thought he saw him before, but where.. <<Surely, I'm wrong or probably from a business journal>>. Then Minho introduce him to everyone and 

"My son praises your work. I wish you can colaborate with him." Lee seung Jae was evaluating Yongwha's expressions because he knew who he is. He knows the Jung family and one of his interests is related with Yongwha << Who can imagine that Minho recruits this guy first. As I know he is a good element and is also evaluating me jajajajja ... even if you look intelligent, I'm more>>.

"Welcome, Yongwha at our team" Ji-Hoon said smiling. He distrusts Yongwha <<How much this guy knows. I must have a serious talk with my litlle brother, the sooner the better>>.

"Welcome to the project" Hyun Joong said realizing that Yongwha is evaluating him, but tried to relax. There is no way Yongwha can recognize him. Then they continued talking about some details.

Yongwha was unable to recognize Hyun Joong many years has passed since the last time the two friends see each other. However, Yongwha had the feeling of knowing him, that strange familiarity; but as Hyun Joong put distance for security. He thought he is another proud heir. Yongwha  also became suspicious of Ji-Hoon while Lee Seung Jae appears normal at his eyes, but Yoona's words continues floating in his mind.  

<<If Minho was chosen by Somin, I have to discover what is going on.. this is related with my sister well-being. Moreover, he is a close friend... I hate to admit but I trust him almost like Seung Jo my bro... it's different but  now Minho is replacing him in my sister's heart... I must protect both. ... My bro Seung Jo, you don't know how much I wish you were still alive... you never had family's secrets for me to discover.... rest at peace my dear friend>>

------

"I had to hide my happiness to see him. He was my hyung, I respected him. I was worried he can recognize me, but too much time happen and for him I'm dead " Hyun Joong said

"Son, I know I ws difficult for you, but as I suppose you can handle it." Mr. Park said.

"You know he is Minho's right hand. it is curious, but Minho took my place completely, not only in the Kim family." Hyun Joong with sadness.

"Son, I know you feel sad, but remember we can blame him for that." Mr. Park replied

"I kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter