Time to comeback

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong was doing a videocall with the board and even though his work in Korea is great and the expansion is sure, the idea of recover Korea makes the board happy, but they also want to see Hyun Joong skill in action with their new partners in Europe. In addition, there is more than six months since he doesn't go to meetings with their new partner and his image is really important for their conglomerate expansion. That's why even he is concious that it's to visit the european partners and even return for one or two weeks to USA will be a good idea, moreover now even Suzy who  wasn't ready for attention is going some events in his behalf and he feels sorry for that. On the other hand, considering his wavering determination about Somin, he needs a break to restore energy , a break to remember the ones who love him and expose their lives to save him.... his father and  Suzy's father. 

This situation change his plans about his involvement in Mr. Cha's investigation, but he has to take measures to give him what he needed to follow his task.

"Don't worry about it Mr. Cha. I'll comeback as soon as possible, what you needed will be in your charge even the security guards will be here and your change of image it's pretty interesting... I think even Lee Seung Jae can't recognize you so easily, but still you have to take care" Hyun joong remarked.

"Don't worry Mr. Park., there is many things at risk and I won't fail you. Don't worry your fiancée will be secure after we finished with this and you can have a happy ending. I suppose that you also miss her so much.... a man in love will have to be near the woman that he loves or even gives his life for her as I didn't ... but I was tricked... she is not what I thought she is just one of Lee Seung's pawns...or  his girls" Mr. Cha asked.

"Mr. Cha what they did with you was terrible, but  you will recover what they stole form you and he will be expose, you will have your revenge. And about my fiancée I prefer not to talk about her." Hyun Joong said trying to evade more questions.

"Oh... You're smart if  the enemy notices how much you worry about her, you will appear weak in front of them... You'r strategy it's good... I'm glad someone intelligent , there are many things at risk." Mr. Cha commented.

"I know" Hyun Joong said knowing that his concern was to hide his real identity by evading question from the old reporter, the fake engament is giving him a shield against the questions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"I was getting used to be near her... It's probably better to put some distance for a time....The Park family.... My family.... It's there... even thought I have a grand father Kim Hyun Joong is dead, but Park Hyun Joong is alive... alive to make justice and save grand pa" Hyun Joong said to himself.

"I have to rush to  organize everything for the time I'm abroad."  Hyun Joong replied.

"I almost forget to buy the gifts for Shinie.... Oh... she even send me a list.... even thought she deserved it... so many things... fortunately she is very specifc... I'll ask my secretary to buy this... and I also need an urgent meeting with Yongwha and Minho" Hyun Joong comented.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Son, are you sure about be in charge of that mission.. you know how to select the wines, but your brother and Jaejoong will go to Europe this week... He probably can adjust his schedule " Lee Seung Jae comented.

"but they are so busy preparing the report to Mr. Park who will go to USA... I will go and come back quickly father and also I will buy some clothes for the event in Japan" Ji Hoon mentioned

"Ohhhhh I almost forgot... we have to sign the renovation of the contract and  you better look great and also choose something for me and send me the photos to decide which one I want... Don't forget that  you will have a meeting with Mr. Masayoshi and his daughther Miss Mika Masayoshi will attend... if Miss Park is out of your reach as you said Miss Masayoshi is a good option as it's a good girl as Yoona who you assured me is just your friend and I decide to believe in your word Ji Hoon... if you're interested in calm girls that girl will be a good option I just send you her profile... Moreover, don't forget the Nobutada group it's also in our list... you have to take advantage of your affair with  with Miss Han, ohhh I forgot better say Ms. Yui Nobutada... she has a lot of influence in her  husband who is so weak to be dominated by a woman who plays around, but she is so into you son... but she is a and her status is nothing compared with Mr. Masayoshi's daughter... it's a pain that Mr. Tadashi doesn't want to married his daughter with a korean... her family is the more influential in Japan... That man is difficult he doesn't trust me I notice" Lee Seung Jae said.

"He is intelligent father... because he is just protecting his daughter" Ji Hoon replied.

"I don't like your comment son, but yes he is intelligent because my intentions are not good hahahhahahahaha. However, if I decide to go against him I will do it, but something I'm focus in Korea and he can talk with Jaejoong as he prefers, but  He is the first but we will have the second and thrid if we succed with the Nobutada group... Ji Hoon I know really well you don't like that crazy , but we need her influence over her husband... don't make her angry just please her as she wants"

"Father, that woman disgust me ... you don't have idea how much... I felt so dirty after being with her... she is also so harsh  to be a woman  I don't like that idea at all... I don't want be near her she is like a wildcat.. Why don't we try anothere is another way like talk directly with Mr Nobutada, he appears to be a nice man" Ji Hoon replied 

"And he is , but son... it's better to have someone inside... it won't be to difficult as a man a bit of  harsh is not as bad ... you're younger ... it's just another experience... some girls like it... it's good to have some experiences not to be as naive as you were before and being played by that girl who was a real who play the image of angelical to deceive you... I thought you learned that cruel lesson that she gave you, didn't you?" Lee Seung Jae asked.

"I did, but that women is insane I felt like she is obsessed to have on her bed... I don't want" Ji Hoon insisted in evade that woman, but

"Calm down son, that   will move one she is another , but she is rich sooner or latter she will want some younger , don't worry that is why now it's our opportunity to take advantage... Son if she will be interested in me I won't doubt... don't worry I'm your father I worry for you... don't worry she will move on soon I guarantee.... please I need your help this time son... you know how much I have to owrk to have some respect for me and for you as we are not like Minho, we don't have the Kim blood and we have to protect ourselves and support ourselves" Lee Seung Jae wasn't happy with Ji Hoon refusal as for him Ji Hoon is just another piece in his plan to get everything that he ones... he has made many crimes against so many people and even gainst his own blood.

"Father... I know what you did for me, but that woman causes me revulsion... but  ..." Ji Hoon was trying to refuse, but he saw his father looking crestfallen and defeated and he remember himself being this way after Ji Hyun's betrayal and remember when he opened his ayes after almost die and his father was there with him... the only one who support him at that time, the one who take him to the Kim when his mother abandoned him... his father exposed his marriage for him ... what right he has to left him alone? Guiltiness possessed him and

"I don't like it... but I'll do my best for you father... I'm sorry... you were the only one for me when ... I 'm sorry father" Ji Hoon replied and cried remembering that pain plus the new pain of Jenna being with Taec-yeon betraying him once again.

"Calm down son, don't remeber that who part your heart... forget her.. The pain will gone for ever... I'm the only one who knows your pain..  the only one to help... you will be stronger after this missions I assure you son... this proofs will make you stronger...remember what women really are" Lee Seung Jae said and JI Hoon nooded why thinking

<<They are like Ji Hyun... Yoona is the only exceptiuon that I found.....there is none else in the world....I learned father... I feel sorry for lying you about Ji Hyun , but she has to pay beginning in Italy ... I want to hear how many lies you will say me  Ji Hyun>>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Park will return to USA...oh I didn't know" Somin said.

"Yes, and we have to rush to finish this reports because Minho will also go to Europe with his uncle and he invited us this weekend to be with them... I'm not sure about it.... " Yongwha replied

"Don't worry about it ... You will also assist an event and I want you to take notes about a model agency there. Take it  as an apportunity to know more" Jaejoong mentioned.

"Mr. Kim... I didn't know that part...but I think Min and I will be expensive" Yognwha replied.

"Take it as part of the job and also you can learn a lot  and Min too... Please accept my invitation which is also productive for Kim Empire and you two" Jaejoong replied.

"... ... Ok... we will go" Yongwha replied.

--------------------------------------------------------

"This is probably better... distance can put my mind in order... because I'm still making the same mistake... this is the best" Somin said to herself, but nothing is as you ask...

Somin passed the day with Hyun Joong and some executives in the new installations... she saw Hyun Joong being serious again... he looked again as at the beginning too imponent and unreachable, but after finishing the reunion and they were alone seeing him smile relaxed her... that smile gave her peace after a difficult day

" I heard about you trip...You surely miss your family a lot... your father... your sister" Somin asked

"Well... I grew up there ... of course I miss my home... but I can say Minho and you are really nice to me... I considered both my friends here... and make me feel here like my second home" Hyun Joong said with a knot in his throat because Somin is so important to him but he still has to restraint again and again his feelings for both sake.

"Good bye  and have a nice trip"  Somin said

"Thanks... It will be a long trip with a stop" Hyun Joong said

"Ohhh... do you need help? Kim Empire has a partner" Somin was interrupted by Hyun Joong

"Sorry... I wasn't clear... it is a necessary stop... no problem at all" Hyun Joong replied smiling and Somin nodded.

It was a short conversation for two souls who missed each other, but the destiny make them part ways another time... 

‐-‐----------------------------‐-‐-------------------------------------------------

"Suzy will go to the Charity event representing Park Corp's new generation, but she was really surprised with this sudden trip" Mr. Park commented.

"Yes, she is worry to travel alone, but I have to tell you that Hyun Joong will be there too" Mr. bae commented.

"What?!... I dind't know. Does he know about Suzy?" Mr. Park asked.

"I will tell him later, with the schedule we need two person there and the board will be pleased. Don't put that face... I'm her father I will put that face, but I know Hyun Joong to be sure that he is a gentleman and there is no way he will take advantage of my Suzy" Mr. Bae added with confidence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter