A cold mind to save her

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Then, she didn't say anything to you" Yongwha said.

"Almost nothing, I asked her if brother made something bad, but she said  he didn't... Hyung I think that there is still love between them, but it was strange that she asked me not to metion that I saw her... I could understand not to tell brother, but he also saw her... what do you think hyung?" Minho said.

"Well, I think you should respect her decision, she surely has her own reasons that we don't know  if she want to remain hidden, let her be." Yongwha recommended, but he knows that Ji Hyun has to be hidden, if Lee Seung Jae knows, she will be in danger.

"Hyung, I'm worried about mother, before she was out of reality, but the last time, she said she needed to tell me something important, but now she is always sleeping... I know I should trust in Dr. Ji, he told me sleep can help her, but I have fear hyung... I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling" Minho confessed and Yongwha was on alert he asked Minho question and his suspicions increased, especially when he remembered how Minho's mother wanted to say something, but he was forced to leave in order not to be discovered and thought <<Dr. Ji is a well-known psyquiatrist, but Lee Seung Jae is his benefactor using Kim Empire... I also had that bad feeling, but as they were many other secrets...I forgot... if that is true then it has to be an advantage to Mr. Lee , he has to win something with Minho's mother out of the scene...I'll note Minho's suspicions and share with Seung Jo, two minds are better that just one.>>

This time Minho is right, his father forced Dr. Ji to increase his mother medication because she wanted to talk with Minho and he doesn't want that she talks and she is alive because she is useful to Mr. Lee. Is there anything that Minho's mother knows and Mr. Lee wanted to hide?

--------------------------

"Min, Let's order, but it's strange that Yongwha is not here... well I think he is more calm now" Minho said.

"Yes, after sending Seung Jo as my nanny" Somin pouted.

"Jajajajjaja, Take it easy Min... and forget it Yongwha was just worried for you" Minho replied.

"Well, just forget it" Somin replied.

"Oh Min, See It's Hyun Joong... wait I'll invite him to eat with us. " Minho said and Somin just nodded. Then, Minho tried to convince a reluctant Hyun Joong, 

"Min, Hyun Joong told us to come to his private salon. Are you OK with that?" Minho asked.

"I don't know.. we are normal customers not high level as him." Somin replied.

"Min, everything will be as you want, I'll say him that we can't. " Minho said

"Somin, Minho.. is there any problem?" Hyun Joong asked.

"Hyun Joong, we" Minho was cut by Somin

"There is no problem,  but everyone will pay his part" Somin replied and Minho was surprised.

"I never tell that I will pay"  Hyun Joong replied.

"Oh... my Min... you misundertood.. of course , but I'll pay yours OK" MInho said with a bright smile and sparkling eyes.

"I don't know.... you paid last time...." Somin said.

"Well, you can pay the ice-cream" Minho suggested.

"... OK, but don't restrain and choose your favorite OK" Somin remarked and Minho nodded happily while Hyun Joong was envious seeing their interaction, but Somin was trying to relax because she felt confused when Hyun Joong is around and that was a way to reduce her stress's level.

The lunch was strange, Hyun Joong was seeing her everytime that Minho was distracted and Somin tried hard in just to see Minho because she is sure that she has a problem called Seung Jo's memories... as it happened when she gave Shi Yoon an opportunity <<My God... I'm insane... I'm looking for Seung Jo everytime and Minho doesn't deserve that I think in Hyun Joong, just because he made me remember Seung Jo... and he will come back USA as Shi Yoon go!... No ... Yoona is right MInho is my present .. I can't hurt him... he loves me with all his heart>>

--------------------------

"You're avoding me  Yoona" Yongwha appeared in front of her.

"No.. I've just been busy these days." Yoona lied, she needed time to talk with Ji Hyun to analize how more they can share with Yongwha and Ji Hyun was against to tell him more because Ji Hyun was surprised to know that Yongwha knows about she and Ji Hoon's separation, Ji Hyun asked Yoona to assure that Yongwha won't expose her, and Yoona was worried about how to face Yongwha because it will be like playing chess and Yongwha was always better than her.

"Yoona, it's obvious that you were hidden... tell me what you know and I will tell you what I know" Yongwha offered.

"Well, Ji Hoon was hurt by her and I'm helping him to face the problem" Yoona said, but Yongwha wasn't happy with that simple answer.

"And what do you think about her... is she  really a e?" Yongwha asked.

"Eh... Jung Yongwha, it's offensive to use that word in front of me" Yoona said.

"You're avoiding my question... Im Yoona... You should know that I was in that floor even before than Minho and I saw how you left Ji Hyun's room and then Minho came" Yongwha said.

"What... that's is not true" Yoona denied.

"Then Can I tell Mr. Lee about her?" Yongwha asked. 

"NO, please no" Yoona replied and Yongwha won.

"Calm down, Yoona . I won't expose her ... I know that she is hiding from him." Yongwha said.

"How do you know?" Yoona said.

"You made me promise to protect Minho and Somin... I wasn't sure at the beginning, but I discovered about Ji Hyun and why she ran away... but  It surprises me that you discovered because as I know Ji Hoon didn't know that his father is involved ...but you know, then only Ji hyun could have told you" Yongwha said and Yoona nodded, she was ashamed of having a blood connection with Lee Seung Jae, even thought Yongwha doesn't know about that relationship.

"She was hurted by Mr. Lee, but she still loves Ji Hoon... You don't have hopes with her." Yoona said.

"The damage that she suffered is imposible to repair. I know that she loves him and you're wrong I don't have any romantical interest in Ji Hyun" Yongwha said.

"but you said... that you...Oh don't tell me that it's Eun Hye" Yoona guessed.

"Yoona... you're wrong and wrong... you don't know her... and that's not the point... the point is that you should be extra careful... we can't expose Ji Hyun and you have to restrain your feelings for Ji Hoon because I think he also loves her I noticed in the karaoke... It's better that you don't put your hope in him or you will be hurted " Yongwha suggested

"You are wrong, It's true that I love Ji Hoon, but not in that way..." Yoona protested.

"Don't tell me he is also a friend to you... almost a brother like Minho... Yoona I'm not a psychiatrist, but this similar patron of behaviour ... made me realize that you also had a similar interest in Minho and now in his brother..." Yongwha said.

"Yongwha too intelligent and also too wrong again..." Yoona said.

"Yoona... your sudden interest in Minho at whom you protect too much and out of the blue  and now with Ji Hoon, there is no explanation at least you're like a doctor who fell in love with his patient... well there is not the matter... the matter what Mr. Lee did." Yongwha said.

"Well, I will let your wrong comments aside, just for her well-being... what do you think that he did?" Yoona said.

"It's hard to talk this with a woman, but I know that Mr. Lee not only made a plot to separate them, but he also her.... Jun Ji Hyun was by Ji Hoon's father  and she had to run away." Yongwha said.

"I wasn't wrong to ask you to protect them, without resources, you almost know what really happened. " Yoona said.

"almost?" Yongwha asked

"just almost... you had to know  that he couldn't achieve his goal" Yoona replied.

"She told you are you sure?... but all the evidence told me that he accomplished his goal" Yongwha said.

"Miracles exists" Yoona said and told him how God Lord protected Ji Hyun from Mr. Lee and Yongwha was surprised, but also happy for Ji Hyun, Yoona told him about her intention to use that fact as a proof that Mr. Lee lied, but Yongwha didn't think the same.

"That's  risky and she will be exposed without need" Yongwha said.

"No... he lied and if Ji Hoon knows , they will come back together and he will be against that liar." Yoona replied.

"No... listen to me it's not a real proof... you told me about the fake photos, but where those photos are... Mr. Lee surely will say that JI Hyun really took those photos for money and that he as a good father that lied to protect his son.... Moreover, there is no evidence that he attacked her.. she never sues him, and as he is rich and has a great image, he will surely say that she just wants money... We can't proved that he attacked her with just testimonies. She should have sued him or had a solid proof ... I believe in her words, but a jury won't"  Yongwha replied.

"Then, we have nothing again" Yoona was depressed.

"There is no nothing... Ji Hoon will know that his father lied, but  as you said he is too much hurt.. we don't know how he will react as You told me he trust his father... You should evaluate him and tried to discover how he will react as a future psychiarist, you should try, your advantage is that he appears to trust you, but you have to be professional and don't get that your feelings control you, remember that Ji Hyun is innocent and she has suffered so much" Yongwha said

"Yongwha , I assured you I'm not romantically interested in Ji Hoon, he is like a brother to me, we are really good friends." Yoona replied and thought <<He is my brother, but I can't tell , at least not for now... I have to be sure if i can trust that to you... Moreover I felt ashamed of being his sister, but if he put my family on risk I know Yongwha is really helpful... his intelligence is surprising>>

"Ok Yongwha... for Ji Hyun's security, I won't say anything, but I really want to reunite them, they deserve to be happy." Yoona confessed.

"The way in which you talked made me realize that you will contact Ji hyun am I right?" Yongwha asked.

"Yes, you are." Yoona replied.

"Ok, don't lose that contact, but be careful none should know about it" Yongwha suggested.

"Don't worry.. I'll follow your advice." Yoona replied

"is there something else?" Yongwha asked.

"No more... I told you all that I know about them" Yoona lied  while thinking <<I'm sorry Yongwha, but I'm not ready to confess my real origin...I can't accept that monster as my father... I don't want to be his daughter>>  

"Ok, then I'll go ... Good bye Yoona" Yongwha said and left while thinking <<I know that you're still hiding something Yoona and I'm intrigued... I felt your fear when you told me to protect Minho and my sister, but I didn't realize at that time... I have this strange feeling as with Ji Hyun story and I was right... I wish that I'm just overthinking>>

--------------------------------------------------------

"Min, I'm sorry, but I have to travel with uncle for a week, he will have a treatment abroad. Do you want to come?" Minho said.

"I can't , mom will come some days to visit" Somin replied.

"Don't worry... then I'll see you next week... You can't imagine how much I will miss you Min.." Minho said and was about to kiss Somin, but she avoid the kiss.

"I'm sorry... I didn't want to scare you... I just want to" Minho said.

"Don't worry.. I just was surprised.. you don't scare me... ..you're my boyfriend... this is normal, you can" Somin said, but she was unable to understand herself and saw how Minho kissed herself, but she just let it go <<Why I'm so confused... I'm his girlfriend... I can't forget that>> ... to kiss him was like a dut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter