Near and Far

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Even though Ji Hoon is involved in in some business because I manipulate him using his weakness, but he doesn't know about our real business... " Lee Seung Jae lamented.

"She complicated your work. Are you sure that she didn't use her body in exchange to that devotion?" The masked man remarked.

"My stupid son said that he wanted to marry her and was going to respect her purity . I felt rage and embarresement at the same time... He was like a girl who innocently tried to stole my prey" Lee Seung Jae wasn't happy at all.

"Ja ja... I imagine the situation, but she must be special." The masked man said.

"There is lots of  beauties, but she is different... for her bad luck , loving my son was her father's sentece. I sid to her Ji Hoon will be better death than with her just when she received the news about her father and  then she heard how I was about to order my own son murder.... jajajjajajaja she felt on her knees and promised to leave and  as I'm too much generous I gave her one day" Lee Seung Jae smirked remembering how much she enjoyed being Ji Hyun devastated the brave girl that caught his attention, was admitting her defeat.

"I imagine how satisfatory would have been seeing her asking for mercy, but you would have killed your own son, wouldn't you?" The masked man asked.

"At that time, Ji Hoon was becoming a nuisance and a big deception.... Sometimes even family might be a problem... and I don't like problems... fortunately, I remove the problem and Ji Hoon life was preserved. Surely, she is a witch that is why Ji Hoon was crazy about her and I still want her" Lee Seung Jae said. 

"You're obsessed with her, but  as soon as you have her, she will become worthless as the rest and by the way it surprises me that you asked me to programme this reunion... at this hour wouldn't you be with Ji Hoon?" The masked man asked.

"I sent him  to Canada and offered short vacances and he decided to take them... It will gave us more time, but in a time I plan to introduce him to the next level" Lee Seung Jae smirked.

"Guns....?" The masked man asked.

"No, we have to wait, I'll find  another motive to make him hate this world more" Lee Seung Jae said.

"And  what if he never become like us" General Go replied.

"It will be  pain, but  I just preserve my tools if they have my blood. However, if that tool became a problem, then I have to take measures" Lee Seung Jae said.

"and Minho he will never be like us... " The asked man asked.

"The Kims blood polluted my blood. Minho is my biggest shame, but he is necessary to get the Empire. On the other hand, Ji Hoon's value depends on his utility.... however, none of them has the right to be against me" Lee Seung Jae said.

"That's is why none can defeat us, we aren't sentimental stupids as the rest, but for now Ji Hoon is a useful tool " The asked man commented.

"Yes, he is . and MInho cares a lot about him" Lee Seung Jae said and the masked mand smirked.

"Don't forget about Ji Hyun, You must find her no matter what.... I have a presetiment... that  she will bring problems in the future.... " Lee Seung Jae said.

"Man, your ideas were always accurate, but this time it's probably your lower part talking... that girl doesn't have any apportunity to fight" The masked man said and remove his mask showing the face of General Go.

"I want her , but it's not just my desires... I have a bad feeling" Lee Seung Jae said.

"Let' s see ... it's probably because you lost the opportunity to catch Suzy Bae's inheritance due to Park Hyun Joong and moreover  as Ji Hoon told you Park Shin Hye is related to some friend of the Parks what name he said." General Go asked.

"Ji Hoon told me  his name is Hyung Jun  and he met him in UK" Lee Seung Jae said.

"An obstacle" General Go said.

"Yes, I'd remove that nuisance, but Ji Hoon told me he is too close to the Parks ... he is not like the Yoon  guy which I removed years ago... he has connections and  for Park Shi-won, he is like a family member.... It's getting difficult to get one of those girls... It will take time..... probably lots of time" Lee Seung Jae wasn't happy.

"You have waited more for removing Jae and it will be soon... every time you win more presence at the company" General Go said and Lee Seung Jae smirked and nodded.

-----------------------------------------------

"I  must be crazy for lying to father, but I want to be here to know what are you doing Ji Hyun?..... or  I should call you Jena" Ji Hoon said and turned around when he heard the phrase "The fragance of Jena and Taecyeon", he just saw both on the screen

"She works with Ko Taecyeon?..... what a coincidence.  ... it doesn't mean that they are together..... but he is a heir ... not as the Parks or the Kims, but a heir at the end.... I'm probably thinking so much... but It won't be a bad idea to make a call" Ji Hoon said.

---------------------------------------------

"It was nice to talk with you Yongwha... you are a good guy... my loving friend Eun Hye usually puts her eyes on the bad guys...Fortunately, Shin Hye and I are always near, but it's a pain this time that she chooses a good guy, she doesn't have opportunities, but I'm also happy for Shin Hye, she is a great person with a huge heart... we are my friends... if she loves you back, I'll be happy that one of my dearest friends find a pure love and I'm sure that Eun Hye will understand she is a good girl." Ji Hyun said.

"And I'll be the happiest man on earth if I win her heart. Ji Hyun, you are a great person even though what happened, you aren't consumed by hatred or wanted revenge as others will... he was the culprit of your father's" Yognwha stopped.

"I promised  my father not to live with hatred ...Moreover, I love JI Hoon... with hatred even the love will be consumed... my father will live in my heart for ever, I wish someday Lee Seung Jae will be punished for his crimes... and my father will rest at peace... I know God Lord will make justice and he won't like that I take justice on my hands... I will put my effort in helping people as my father taught me since I was a child" Ji Hyun said remembering her father's advice.

"It's pain you're not in Korea... you will be a great friend with my sister... she is good girl with a nice heart as you..." Yongwha commented.

"She should be a great person as you, I can say with all this circumstances, you're also becoming my friend" Ji Hyun said.

"I don't notice, but you're right... we are friends and allies now" Yongwha finally said and both smiled.  Yongwha felt sympathy for Ji Hyun as Yoona and the rest even the rebeld Taecyeon respects her. Ji Hyun has still a good heart even though the difficult moments she faced.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Uncle Jae, why you didn't tell father we will be at US for your treatment ?" Minho asked

"Please, let's share this secret" Jae Joong asked and Minho accepted to help his uncle and when he went to rest, Minho took his camera and began to review the photos many with his uncle, but one caught his attention

"It's  strange why I took this photo.... this girl... it's the first time an stranger that I won't see again catches my attention... why I have the feeling that I know her.... strange...if it's the first time I saw her.... I'm surely on working mode looking for talents" Minho said to himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Please don't  go" Somin was dreaming that his beloved Seung Jo was leaving again 

"I love don't go ... I don't want to lose you" In her dream, Somin was running behind little Seung Jo while Hyun Joong was leaving her on the bed and was about to leave when 

"Please, don't leave .... again" A sleepy Somin said and held his hand and Hyun Joong was surprised.

"What?"  Hyun Joong asked ... his mind was thinking << Those words can't be too me... surely she is sad because Minho is abroad....it should be>>

"You ... left... without  thinking .... you.... why... you left.... you never ...give me... an ...explanation......how much.... I did to forget... you... don't know.... how much... I tried it" Somin said.

"is possible she is not talking about Minho.... she is talking about a past love.... before Minho????? who would have been?....the reporter... or... the man she dated. it's possible she still have feelings for that man. No it can't be ... Somin wouldn't have played with Minho....." Hyun Joong was confused and he is in negation unable to understand. when Somin continue talking....

"I Love you my sssss********o"  Somin said when the telephone rang and he could listen the name...

"is there line?..... Oh just inside the building... no line the..and. no internet.... Ok... " Hyun Joong ended the call while noticed that Somin was still holding his hand , but with less force that before

"I was unable to heard the name for that call.....aishhh.....it will be the reporter or the man you dated before Minho.... who is the one you're calling?.... at the end  it doesn't make the difference..... he would never be me." Hyun Joong said while seeing how Somin hands was holding his own hand, he took Somin hand and kissed her forehead and a small smile appeared on Somin's face and he saw her lips and the distance was getting smaller and smaller until he gave her a small kiss and then Somin kissed him back. While they were kissing, she was asleep and he was more and more confused, but when he decided to stop,  Somin fell into a deep sleep.

"What I was doing that kiss wasn't for me.... I shouldn't have kissed you..... I'm sorry Somin...  I'm sorry Minho... I took advantage and stole a kiss that wasn't for me and it will never be" Hyun Joong went to the couch feeling remorse for his behaviour for his weakness.

"I shouldn't have.... " He said.

---------------------------------------------

Ji Hoon called Taecyeon who was happy because he will help Ji Hoon who was hurted due to his silence years ago, he felt a little relieved from his remorse. They reunited  and talked about his work for Park Corp and Ji Hoon commented about the Parfum advertisement and he discovered it was his first collaboration with Jena for whom Taecyeon felt respect.  Ji Hoon confirmed everyone knows her as Jena Lin, but he was wrong. It's true that almost everyone knows her as Jena, but Shin Hye and his father, Suzy, Shi Yoon, Eun Hye and their parents, Kyu , Youngsaeng, Hyung Jun and Taecyeon knows her real name, but they never revealed in front of strangers and Taecyeon will never betray his friend.

Ji Hoon asked if they are dating which made Taecyeon laughed and he said she is like his older sister to him, and he praised Jena's good heart a lot which made Ji Hoon remembered how that sensitive side of Ji Hyun made him love her more and more. Taecyeon went to the toilet, but forgot his cellphone and Ji Hoon saw how the screen illum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter