CHAPTER 30

SERVING UP TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Montresuil-Sur-Mer, France

           

 

 

            After the twins had gone back to England to continue their studies, Sandara and Hyori continued to see each other. For the first time in her life, Sandara felt that she had finally found someone she could call her best friend. When she was growing up in her uncle's ranch, the only friends she had were the animals. Most of the people working in the ranch were either too loyal or too afraid of his uncle to become friends with her.

 

 

 

 

            "The moment your hair grows long enough, I will take you to Pierre. He will give you a perfect hairstyle that would fit you well," said Hyori. Sandara and Hyori were sitting on the terrace of the chateau.

 

 

 

 

            "I am getting used to this short style. It had many advantages like I don't need to use a ton of shampoo, it is easy to dry and I don't even need to style it. I just give it one combing and I'm done!"

 

 

 

            "Men prefer women with long hair. Long haired women look ier and more beautiful."

 

 

 

            Such rule didn't seem to apply to Jaejoong. Her hair had no effect whatsoever on him. Sandara suddenly found herself remembering what happened in the hotel in Dubai. If Hyori didn't knock on the door, Sandara was sure she would have surrendered her body to Jaejoong. It was now clear to her that no matter how much anger she felt at the man, once he kissed her, her mind would go blank and forget everything! No matter what she discovered about him, she would still react to his kisses and embraces.

 

 

 

            Sandara felt like a candle melting whenever he took her in his arms. Her mind would stop thinking, and her body would just explode with the fires of desire. She would turn into this woman who would do anything Jaejoong would ask her to do.

 

 

 

            Secretly, Sandara wanted to think that the reason Jaejoong began kissing her in that hotel room was because he had feelings for her. That he was simply trying to control them because of reasons known only to him. Hyori herself was convinced Jaejoong was in love with her. But before Sandara could believe such truths, she needed to hear and feel from Jaejoong that he indeed loved her.

 

 

 

            She would confront him about that once he returned. Mr. Cha had already assured her on the phone that Jaejoong would come back once he had wrapped up everything he needed to do in India. She and Jaejoong would soon have some serious talking to do.

 

 

 

            "Hyori, has the marriage between Jaejoong and the twins been annulled?"

 

 

 

            "In two days that marriage will be annulled. So, don't worry. Jaejoong will be free again and you won't be committing any crime if you make love to him upon his return," teased Hyori.

 

 

 

            "I have no plans of sleeping with him!"

 

 

 

            "Really?" Hyori's left eyebrow rose in disbelief. "It is very hard for us women to control our feelings."

 

 

 

            "I am not going to give myself to a man who doesn't love me."

 

 

 

            Hyori let out a sigh.

 

 

 

            "I think you and Jaejoong should have one very serious talk. But you need someone else in the room to mediate because I am afraid that if you two are left alone in one room, you won't be able to talk anything and would just tear each other's clothes off. I am willing to volunteer as your mediator."

 

 

 

            Sandara smiled at her friend. She heard approaching footsteps. When she turned, she saw Miss Millie. She had brought Hyori's favorite tea. Whenever Hyori visited Sandara in the chateau, Miss Millie would always prepare Hyori's favorite tea without being asked. The housekeeper always made sure that Hyori felt at home. That wasn't the case with Sandara. When Sandara needed something, she always had to ask to the point of almost begging before the housekeeper would give her what she needed.

 

 

 

            Maybe it was because Miss Millie knew that Hyori was Jaejoong's friend while Sandara was just one of the women passing through his life. Even Sandara wasn't sure what's her real position in Jaejoong's life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter