CHAPTER 36

SERVING UP TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

            Jaejoong was baffled when Sandara didn't welcome him back. Mr. Cha often told her when they would be coming back to the chateau. And he would usually see Sandara running out of the door and flinging herself into his arms. He would then be showered with kisses and hugs.

 

 

 

            But today, even after he had climbed out of his car, the front door remained closed. Was she out of the house? He didn't wait for Mr. Cha to get out of the car and quickly strode toward the door. He pressed the doorbell.

 

 

 

            The door opened, and he saw Millie.

 

 

 

            "Welcome back, Sir Jaejoong," said Millie.

 

 

 

            "Where is Sandara?"

 

 

 

            "She's with her baby."

 

 

 

            He was shocked.

 

 

 

            "What baby?" He had only been gone for two weeks. And before he left, he was quite sure Sandara wasn't pregnant. He turned around to look at Mr. Cha who was now behind him. He also looked surprised. It was clear he had no idea what was happening.

 

 

 

 

            Millie began explaining.

 

 

 

            "Several days ago, she found a baby boy outside the chateau. Since then, she started taking care of him. She has grown quite attached to him."

 

 

 

            "Where are they?"

 

 

 

            Before Millie could answer, Jaejoong heard a baby's cry. It was coming from the bathroom on the ground floor. He marched toward the bathroom.

 

 

 

            He found Sandara happily giving a bath to a baby boy who wouldn't stop crying. Both were wet and had bubbles all over their body.

 

 

 

            "You are very naughty, Sanjae!" Sandara jokingly reprimanded the baby who suddenly stopped crying.

 

 

 

            "Sanjae?" Jaejoong interjected.

 

 

 

            Sandara turned to him and laughed.

 

 

 

            "Sanjae, daddy is here!"

 

 

 

            "Daddy?" Jaejoong's left eyebrow rose in disbelief. He had no plans of having children or being a father!

 

 

 

            "Since I am his mommy, you are going to be his daddy." Sandara wrapped the wriggling baby in a towel and planted a kiss on his cheek. The baby giggled. Jaejoong stared at the baby's face and felt anxious. The baby playfully pulled down Sandara's hair which had now grown long.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter