CHAPTER 28

SERVING UP TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong could sleep under any condition. He had trained his body to do that because he knew the dangers of sleep deprivation. One who lacked sleep could not think or act properly and would only be a danger to himself and to his comrades. He would also be very vulnerable to his enemies since his reflexes would become too slow.

 

 

 

            But try as he might, he couldn't sleep. Despite the aircon and the soft bed, Jaejoong remained awake. He knew the reason for this, it was the presence of the woman sleeping on the bed next to him. This was all Sandara's fault!

 

 

 

            When he finally forced himself to sleep it was already in the early hours of the morning. He jolted awake when he felt the rays of the sun on his skin seeping between the curtains in the windows. He looked at the time on the clock on the wall and realized that in an hour, they needed to get to the airport. He got out of bed and walked toward the bathroom.

 

 

 

            In order to get to the bathroom, he needed to pass by Jaejoong's bed. From his bed, he could see her back since she turned away from him last night. Getting Sandara angry was part of his plan. He eventually wanted her to hate him, to stop her from loving him. Though Sandara had yet to realize her feelings for him, Jaejoong had been aware of her love for him since they first kissed.

 

 

 

            He could never allow Sandara to love him. He wanted that love to disappear. He wanted her to hate him because an angry woman would be much easier to predict than a woman in love.

 

 

 

            He only allowed women to fall in love with him when it was necessary for his mission or the woman would prove useful to him. Jessica falling for him would not cause him a problem or lack of sleep. In fact, it would greatly aid him in his revenge against Lee Sooman.

 

 

 

            But Sandara's love... That could lead to problems and disastrous consequences in his life!

 

 

 

            Jaejoong was able to stop himself from staring at Sandara all through the night. But this time, he found himself captured by her sleeping form. The blanket covered her from her waist down to her feet. The bathrobe she wore had loosened and one of her s was peaking out.

 

 

 

            Jaejoong knew he should go to the bathroom. But this woman who continued to bring chaos and turmoil in his mind wouldn't let him go. He found himself looking at her . It wasn't small or big. It was also perfectly shaped. He knew that would fit neatly inside his hand.

 

 

 

            Before he realized what he was doing, his hand had already moved! It now held Sandara's soft ! This was not good! He should pull back his hand, proceed to the bathroom, and get a cold shower! If she woke up...

 

 

 

            But Jaejoong's hand wouldn't obey him!

 

 

 

            Sandara opened her eyes.

 

 

 

            " Jaejoong?" she murmured. She was still sleepy. Maybe she thought this was just all a dream. Jaejoong could still extract himself from this scene, let her believed she was just dreaming.

 

 

 

            But his eyes caught her slightly parted lips. Memories of their first kiss came rushing back. A small voice began to warn him not to kiss those lips. How could Sandara look so beautiful and soft after winning a race she should never have won? When Hyori told him what Sandara did to rescue the twins, he couldn't help but admire her wits, skills and determination. He had never met a woman like Sandara before. A powerful woman...

 

 

 

            He bent his head and captured Sandara's lips with his mouth.

 

 

 

            Sandara's reaction was swift. She opened to let him in. She had forgotten they were fighting and that she hated him. She clung to him tightly. Maybe she thought she was just dreaming and she had no control over her reactions.

 

 

 

            But Jaejoong couldn't use such an excuse. He was awake. He knew what was happening. It's just that his body wouldn't obey his mind! In fact, his mind had ceased thinking. Only his instincts were in control, and it was urging the desires in his body!

 

 

 

            The kiss between him and Sandara began to deepen. Her bathrobe loosened completely, giving him full access to both her s. Jaejoong left Sandara's lips to pay attention to those s. He began kissing, and her s.

 

 

 

            The moans coming out from told him she liked what he was doing. She wasn't fighting or trying to stop him.

 

 

 

            Jaejoong wanted to stop. But he couldn't! Even the small voice that warned him before was now gone.

 

 

 

            His whole body was now burning. He couldn't stop the fire blazing out of his body! It was uncontrollable!

 

 

 

            He brought his right hand between Sandara's legs. He wasn't surprised to discover she was ready for him. He raised his head and stared at Sandara's face. He saw her looking at him. She was now wide awake. He wanted her to say no, to push him away. But she just kept staring into his eyes. And the fires he felt inside him was reflected back in her eyes.

 

 

 

            Even if Sandara never said the words, he could clearly see the woman loved him. It was in her eyes, in her face, in her touch. She shouldn't have continued loving him after she had known what he really was. She should have rejected him. She should have run away!

 

 

 

            Sandara hooked her arm around his neck and pulled him toward her. She kissed him, and he once again found himself lost in her warmth. Their fight last night seemed to have been forgotten. Like him, Sandara was now a slave to the fires of desires in her own body.

 

 

 

            jaejoong freed himself from his pants. He let himself meet the waiting warmth between Sandara's legs. He stopped breathing when he felt the heat of her core. A part of him wanted to enter her immediately but another part wanted to savor this moment when he would finally take Sandara's ity. He would be the first man in his life.

 

 

 

            "Jaejoong, Sandara! We are going to be late for our flight!" intruded Hyori's voice in Jaejoong's foggy mind.

 

 

 

            Several loud knocks soon followed.

 

 

 

            He stopped kissing Sandara.

 

 

 

            "I also brought the clothes Sandara is going to wear for our trip back home," continued Hyori.

 

 

 

            Jaejoong's mind cleared. He regained his senses. He backed away from Sandara and quickly pulled up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter