CHAPTER 21

SERVING UP TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
             

 

           

 

 

            Sandara felt Jaejoong's hold on her waist loosened.

 

 

 

 

            She quickly kneed him on the groin. Jaejoong wasn't able to stop her this time. He swore in pain and doubled-over. Sandara took this chance to kick his foot and unbalance him. Jaejoong dropped to the ground. Sandara laughed. She was finally able to beat Jaejoong! She also realized that she would never win against Jaejoong if she fought him like a man. She must fight him as a woman so she could distract him easily.

 

 

 

 

            "I think I now know how to defeat men like you," Sandara commented as she looked down on Jaejoong.

 

 

 

 

            "!" growled Jaejoong as he continued to clutch his groin. "Do you need to use full force?" His face was red with pain.

 

 

 

 

            Concern quickly replaced Sandara's elation. Could she have really hurt him that much?

 

 

 

 

            " Jaejoong, I'm sorry." She approached him. It was too late for her to notice one of his foot move. Before she realized what had happened, she found herself tumbling face down on the ground! With her face buried on the grass, she heard Jaejoong's loud laughter.

 

 

 

 

            "Another lesson, Sandara. If you have a dangerous enemy, you must never approach him even if he looked hurt or injured. Because the probability of him just pretending to be hurt so he could kill you is very high." Jaejoong began to pull himself off the ground.

 

 

 

 

            Sandara sat up and used one of her foot to trip Jaejoong from behind. Jaejoong fell on his on the ground.

 

 

 

 

            "Lesson learned!" Sandara shot back.

 

 

 

 

            Jaejoong's hand suddenly grabbed the foot Sandara used to trip him and pulled her toward him! She panicked! What was Jaejoong planning to do? Whatever it was, she had a plan of her own.

 

 

 

 

            When she got near Jaejoong, she bolted up, sat on his stomach and straddled him. She tried to hold his head down and again plant a kiss on him.

 

 

 

 

            But Jaejoong grabbed both her hands and stopped her.

 

 

 

 

            "Don't do this, Sandara!" he berated her. "If this is a real fight, you wouldn't be able to stop your opponent with a kiss. You might even further endanger yourself because he might start you!"

 

 

 

 

            "I have no intention of kissing any of my attackers. I only kissed you because it was the only way I could think of to distract you. I would have never used this on any other man."

 

 

 

 

            "You can only use a technique once in a fight. Because if you repeat it again, your opponent would be ready for you. Your second kiss didn't work on me this time around."

 

 

 

 

            "The second kiss had nothing to do with our training, Jaejoong," Sandara confessed.

 

 

 

 

            Jaejoong stared hard at her.

 

 

 

 

            "Don't fall for me, Sandara," he warned.

 

 

 

 

            "Kissing you had nothing to do with falling in love with you! If there's anyone you should blame why I want a kiss, it's non other than you!"

 

 

 

 

            He cocked an eyebrow.

 

 

 

 

            "You told me then that once you kiss a girl, she would want another kiss," Sandara reminded him. "And you have kissed me! You are the one responsible why I want another kiss!" she explained.

 

 

 

 

            "You already got a kiss from me a moment ago."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter