CHAPTER 34

SERVING UP TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

            By morning, Sandara was ready to go back to the chateau. But Jaejoong had other plans. They dropped by on the clinic in the compound.

 

 

 

            "Are you feeling sick?" she asked with concern.

 

 

 

            "This is for you."

 

 

 

            "I feel okay."

 

 

 

            "But you need to be protected. I am not going to get you pregnant, Sandara. It was stupid of me to take you without using any protection. I am going to make sure that it won't happen again. Don't worry, Dr. Belle is one of the best gynecologist in Paris. She is the one responsible for the health of all of Hyori's girls. She is also very discreet, so whatever you tell her would remain a secret."

 

 

 

            "If this is going to be a private consultation, why are you coming with me?"

 

 

 

            His eyes glinted.

 

 

 

            "She doesn't understand English, so I need to interpret for you. And I will also keep whatever you tell the doctor a secret."

 

 

 

            She glared at him. He was clearly up to something. She really needed to learn French as soon as possible!

 

 

 

            Dr. Belle wasn't surprised to learn that Jaejoong had become Sandara's boyfriend. The event that happened last night seemed to be the talk all over the compound. The gynecologist told Jaejoong a lot but he refused to tell Sandara the whole conversation and stuck to those that only concerned her health. She simply studied the expression on the faces of the two in order to understand what they were really talking about.

 

 

 

            Before they left the clinic, She was given several packs of pills by the doctor. Jaejoong, despite his resistance, found himself with a box of .

 

 

 

            When they finally got back in the chateau, the smiling face of Mr. Cha was the first to greet them. Sandara noticed the dark bruise on one of his cheeks.

 

 

 

            "What happened to you?"

 

 

 

            "A female sociopath slapped me. But don't worry, Sandara, she's no longer here in France."

 

 

 

            She had a suspicion that Jessica caused that bruise.

 

 

 

            "Don't worry, Mr. Cha, I would make sure that no female sociopath or otherwise would ever enter this house without my permission," she swore.

 

 

 

            "I'm glad." Mr. Cha glanced at the blue ring on Jaejoong's finger.

 

 

 

            "Don't ask!" warned Jaejoong.

 

 

 

            "Madame Hyori had already told me everything."

 

 

 

            "Arggh!" He touched his forehead like he was having a headache.

 

 

 

            Mr. Cha and Sandara laughed.

 

 

 

            "By the way, I have redecorated your room," Mr. Cha informed Sandara.

 

 

 

            They left Jaejoong behind and went to her room. She was interested to know the changes Mr. Cha did. Did Mr. Cha take out Nana's things? When they reached her room, she was surprised upon seeing the room empty!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter