CHAPTER 22

SERVING UP TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

            Nine days had gone by since Jaejoong had given Sandara that very intimate kiss. Jaejoong had left the chateau after that kiss and had yet to return. If not for Mr. Cha, Sandara would have never known that Jaejoong was already in India. And he was with Nana!

 

 

 

 

            "I don't known when we would be back, Sandara. But I have called Miss Millie. She would be staying with you while we're gone," explained Mr. Cha as Sandara watched him pack hurriedly one week ago. "She will also be teaching you how to speak in French so your time wouldn't be wasted."

 

 

 

 

            "You are also leaving?!" Sandara was surprised.

 

 

 

 

            " Jaejoong needs my help. It is important that I go to India and provide him all the assistance he needs."

 

 

 

 

            Sandara was able to tell Mr. Cha about her and Jaejoong's first kiss. But the last kiss between her and Jaejoong was something she would never be able to tell anyone. It was too embarrassing!

 

 

 

 

            As the days passed, Sandara's anger toward Jaejoong began to grow. It was now quite clear to her that Jaejoong was playing with her mind and feelings! Since the man was currently in India, the one who bore the brunt of her anger was the big tree growing near the left side of the chateau.

 

 

 

 

            The poor tree's side had been carved out as Sandara continued to use it as the target for her switchblades and all the knives she took from the kitchen. To Sandara's surprise, every time she would threw anything on the tree while thinking about Jaejoong she always made a hit. Not once did she miss!

 

 

 

 

            Sandara couldn't help but smile as she watched all of the switchblades and knives sticking out of the tree trunk. She walked toward the tree and began pulling out the knives. She needed to throw again these knives. She's still angry at Kim Jaejoong!

 

 

 

 

            She had yet to hear any news from Mr. Cha. Since the butler left, he hadn't called or even sent a letter. And her anger toward Jaejoong's actions and behavior needed some sort of release or she'd go crazy. The only way she could safely release her anger was to practice and improve her knife throwing skill. Every time she'd throw a knife, she would imagine that it was Jaejoong getting hit.

 

 

 

 

            And once Jaejoong got back, Sandara had a hunch that he would again dismiss what happened to them and treat it like it never happened. But he was wrong if he thought she would keep quiet again just like what she did after their first kiss. Their second kiss wasn't just a simple kiss! It was more than that! Although she still retained her ity, what he did to her, what he made her feel was just so...

 

 

 

 

            Sandara felt her face flushed. Every time she would remember that intimate kiss, she found herself being embarrassed. Jaejoong kissed her on her most intimate part! He made her feel so much pleasure and then just walked away leaving her so exposed!

 

 

 

 

            "Bonjour," said a woman's voice in French.

 

 

 

 

            Sandara turned around and saw a blonde woman. The woman was also wearing full make-up like an actress that was about to shoot a film. She had on a y blouse and a skirt that clung to her voluptuous body.

 

 

 

 

            "Hello," Sandara answered tentatively. Miss Millie had begun teaching her the French language, and she knew the blonde woman said a friendly word of greeting. She didn't know the woman. Was she a neighbor?

 

 

 

 

            The woman walked toward her. Sandara noticed she was wearing three-inch high heels, yet she never lost her balance. It was clear she was used to such shoes.

 

 

 

 

            "You must be Jaejoong's new protégée?" the woman switched to English, and like Mr. Cha, her French accent was very pronounced.

 

 

 

 

            Sandara shook her head.

 

 

 

 

            "I'm just a guest."

 

 

 

 

            "But you are very good with those blades."

 

 

 

 

            " Jaejoong is teaching me how to fight."

 

 

 

 

            The woman began to nod her head.

 

 

 

 

            "Excusez-moi, I forgot to introduce myself," she held out a well-manicured hand toward Sandara.

 

 

 

 

            "I'm Madame Hyori. Jaejoong is a friend of mine."

 

 

 

 

            Sandara shook hands with Madame Hyori. Her name sounded familiar. As Sandara studied her, she suddenly remembered what Mr. Cha had told her. Nana was studying under Madame Hyori! Dozens of questions sprung out of Sandara's head, but she controlled herself. It would be rude to suddenly besiege the woman with questions about Jaejoong and Nana. She remained quiet and allowed the woman to continue talking.

 

 

 

 

            "I went here to ask for Jaejoong's help, but I found out from Millie that he and Mr. Cha had been gone since last week." She let out a sigh of disappointment. "And those two men, once they leave, no one knows when they would be back. But I have no more time to wait for them. I need their help right now!"

 

 

 

 

            "Madame, I only know they are both in India but as to what part of India, I have no idea. I also don't know how to contact them."

 

 

 

 

            The woman slowly nodded her head.

 

 

 

 

            "I know that. They never tell anyone where they are going." She took a deep breath before looking intently at Sandara. "But you are here!" she blurted, her dark, blue eyes suddenly lit up.

 

 

 

 

            Sandara was confused.

 

 

 

 

            "You could help me," Madame Hyori continued as her eyes stared at Sandara's face.

 

 

 

 

            Before Sandara could utter a word, she noticed Millie coming toward them. The housekeeper looked grim and annoyed.

 

 

 

 

            Millie gave Sandara an angry look, before walking toward the tree and one by one took out the knives with the exception of the switchblades.

 

 

 

 

            "If you need more knives, buy your own knives. I need these knives to prepare our lunch!" she scolded Sandara. "Unless, you have no intention of eating?" she said sarcastically before turning toward Madame Hyori, "Madame, this girl is trouble. She is not like Miss Nana who is gentle and ladylike. This one is wild and dangerous!"

 

 

 

 

            After stating her opinion, the housekeeper marched back to the chateau.

 

 

 

 

            Instead of becoming wary because of Miss Millie's warning, Madame Hyori seemed to have become more excited.

 

 

 

 

            "Then I guess, you really are the person who can help me with my problem," she smiled at Sandara.

           

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter