CHAPTER 23

SERVING UP TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

            Montresuil-Sur-Mer, France

           

 

 

 

 

 

 

            Sitting on the parlor inside the chateau, Sandara slowly began to discover Madame Hyori's problem.

 

 

 

 

            "I own an service agency. There are a lot of hypocrites who looked down on my business. But in truth, most of our clients are well-known and belong to the upper echelons of society. Some of them even have royal blood. We provide services and fantasies that they could never get in real life."

 

 

 

 

            Sandara began to worry. Was the woman planning to recruit her? To become one of her girls? As far as she knew, girls are high-class es.

 

 

 

 

            "Ahm, Madame, I don't think I could help you out in your business. I don't think your clients would prefer a woman like me."

 

 

 

 

            The woman smiled. She placed a manicured hand on Sandara's hands currently interlocked on her lap.

 

 

 

 

            "You are selling yourself short, Sandara. There are lots of men who preferred being dominated by a beautiful and powerful woman. In fact, they pay more for women like you."

 

 

 

 

            Sandara wasn't sure if she should smile or grimace at such praise.

 

 

 

 

            "But, I am not here to add you to my girls, I need your help to save my daughters."

 

 

 

 

            "Your daughters?"

 

 

 

 

 

            "I have twin daughters. Jennie and Jisoo. Because of the kind of business I ran here in France, I sent them to the UK to study. I didn't want them to suffer from the wagging tongues of those close-minded people who know of my reputation. I also want them to experience normal teenage lives. Both of them are now fifteen years old. Sadly, it seems they have inherited my wild side.

 

 

 

 

            "Unknown to me and the guardian I assigned to look after them, my daughters had gone to Dubai with their friends. They were able to deceive their guardian that they were simply going to a town festival in a village in UK and that the parents of their friends would serve as their chaperones. All were lies of course. The truth was, they and their friends had gone to Dubai for the weekend." She sighed.

 

 

 

 

            "Did something happen to them in Dubai?" Sandara didn't know a lot about the country of Dubai. All she knew about that place was that it was located in the Middle East and it was surrounded by desert.

 

 

 

 

            "If only they had stayed in Dubai, they could have safely returned back to the UK. Unfortunately, they drove out of Dubai and went adventuring in some town or village called Ribiye.

 

 

 

 

            "Because they are young and were just simple tourists, they never stood a chance against the armed men who surrounded them."

 

 

 

 

            "They were kidnapped?!" Sandara was perplexed. How could she help Madame Hyori in such a situation? She had yet to defeat Jaejoong in a fight, how could she fight armed men to save Madame Hyori's daughters?

 

 

 

 

            "Worst..." Madame Hyori let out a sigh. "A powerful man, a prince named Ahmed Abriz got interested in my daughters. He wanted to put my daughters in his harem! And to stop Jennie and Jisoo from leaving his town, he had his men placed drugs on their bags. I mean, that's what my daughters suspected when they were stopped by the guards while they were about to cross the border going back to Dubai. And I believed my daughters. They would never take drugs.

 

 

 

 

            "When the local police charged them for drug trafficking, they were also given a choice. Be sent to jail or accept the help of Prince Ahmed Abriz. My daughters thought the prince was their savior so they accepted his help. But upon reaching his palace, they were immediately put inside his harem!" Worry lines filled the pretty face of Madame Hyori. "I only found out about this when their friends called me from Dubai. Their friends were able to leave the Middle East because Jennie and Jisoo served as payment for their passage." A sob escaped from the woman.

 

 

 

 

            Sandara felt pity for Madame Hyori. She could empathize with her situation. But she still didn't know how she could be of any help to her.

 

 

 

 

            "Have you asked the help of the French or English embassy?"

 

 

 

 

            "Yes. I used my connections to a certain French diplomat to save my daughters from becoming part of that prince's harem. Through him, I was also able to talk to my daughters on the phone and learned about everything that they had gone through. But the diplomat could only do so much. He wasn't able to get my girls out of that town. Because the prince was now saying, he was going to marry my daughters!

 

 

 

 

            "My diplomat friend could no longer do anything about this situation because it was legal in that place for the prince to choose any woman to be his wife. It was part of tradition and it could never be broken. Even as the mother of my daughters, I would have no right to prevent him from marrying Jennie and Jisoo. Only the father, the legal father of my daughters could talk and pay for the safe return of my daughters!"

 

 

 

 

            If Jaejoong was here, Sandara knew that he would be able to do a rescue mission to save the two teenagers. Madame Hyori's hold on Sandara's hand tightened.

 

 

 

 

            "Women have no rights and no power in that region. That prince would never talk or even listen to me. In fact, he won't even acknowledge my existence because he is a chauvinistic pig! In their land, women are mere commodities that could be owned by a man powerful or rich enough to buy them. A father owns the life of his daughter. And those rights would be transferred to whoever their daughter marries, usually a man their father had already chosen."

 

 

 

 

            "Have you talked to Jennie and Jisoo's father?"

 

 

 

 

            Madame Hyori grimaced.

 

 

 

 

            "I don't know who he is. I just bought his from a bank. And even if I do managed to track him down, I don't think he would care about the fate of his donations."

 

 

 

 

            Sandara remained confused as to how she could help in such a situation.

 

 

 

 

            "The only other man that can oppose this stupid prince would be my daughters' fiancé. So, I was left with the option of using a fiancé to get my daughters back. I thought, Jaejoong could pretend to be the future husband of my daughters."

 

 

 

 

            Sandara was shocked.

 

 

 

 

            "Don't be surprised, there are a lot of religion and communities that allow men to take several wives. And in Ahmed's region, it is legal and an added pride for any man to have several wives.

 

 

 

 

            "But my plan won't work now since I don't know where Jaejoong is. I don't want to use any other man since they might just take advantage of the situation and my daughters. I trust Jaejoong because I know he would respect and protect my daughters."

 

 

 

 

            Sandara was sure Madame Hyori was talking about someone else. Because if Jaejoong knew how to respect and protect innocent girls, he wouldn't be doing those things to her!

 

 

 

 

            "And if there was a need for Jaejoong to really marry my daughters to prevent the prince from getting his hands on them, he would marry them and once he had brought them back to me, he would have that marriage annulled immediately. He would never take advantage of my daughters."

 

 

 

 

            Jaejoong would never marry for love. But in such a situation, the annoying man might really marry Madame Hyori's daughters to save them!

 

 

 

 

            Madame Hyori's blue eyes stared hard at Sandara.

 

 

 

 

            "Jaejoong is not here. But you are, Sandara."

 

 

 

 

            "Madame, I am a girl!"

 

 

 

 

            "I know! So, if you needed to marry my daughters using Jaejoong's name, that marriage won't mean a thing. And you won't have any vested interest on my daughters."

 

 

 

 

            "I'm a girl," Sandara repeated.

 

 

 

 

            "But you can fight! And I have seen your skills with the knives. Aside from that, you don't walk and behave like normal girls. You can easily pass yourself off as a man! You can pretend to be Kim Jaejoong!"

 

 

 

 

            Sandara's mouth fell open at such a ridiculous idea!

 

 

 

 

            "We can get you platform shoes so you could become tall. And your s are not that big, so we could tie them, making you look flat-chested. With facial hair and some makeover, I could make you look like a man!" There was a different light on the woman's eyes. "And your voice is not high or soft. It's lower than most women. A bit of practice and you can make your voice sound like a man's deep voice!"

 

 

 

 

            Sandara now knew why Madame Hyori became Jaejoong's friend. She had a very strange way of looking at things.

 

 

 

 

            "Please, say yes. Help me save my daughters!" she begged. "And I promise you, I will teach you everything I know on how to make the man you want to fall madly and deeply in love with you!"

 

 

 

 

            Jaejoong's face suddenly appeared in Sandara's mind. Did she want to make the man fall for her? Her mind quickly answered, yes! And the moment Jaejoong had become head over heels in love with her, she would teach him a lesson!

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter