CHAPTER 32

SERVING UP TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           

 

 

 

 

            The cottage used by Nana looked like a small cozy house. It was complete with all kinds of furniture and appliances. It was also far away from the other cabins so Sandara wouldn't be able to hear whatever activities Hyori's girls would be performing for their clients. Hyori also assured her that all cottages were sound proofed.

 

 

 

            Like Nana's room in Jaejoong's chateau, the former had also left some of her things in the cottage. Sandara noticed that Nana wasn't with Jaejoong when he came to the chateau and Hyori hadn't heard anything from the young woman. Was Jaejoong's guardianship over Nana over? Was Nana now living her own life in a place she had chosen?

 

 

 

            Sandara brushed aside all thoughts about Nana and Jaejoong. She felt tired. She hadn't cried like this since her mother died. She had cried on their way to Hyori's agency in Paris. She thought she'd never stop crying. Although the tears had stopped, the pain in her chest remained. Seeing Jaejoong bring Jessica to the chateau gave her so much pain. It also made her realize that Jaejoong never really cared for her.

 

 

 

            She cried not just because of the hurt, she cried because she finally knew she loved that cruel and insensitive man! She castigated herself. It wasn't worth it to cry over Jaejoong! She lay down on the bed and closed her eyes. She hoped that upon waking up, the pain would no longer be there.

 

 

 

            Her pain and exhaustion soon lulled her to a troubled sleep.

 

 

 

            When Sandara woke up, the cabin was already dark. The lights coming from the lamp posts scattered all over the compound passed through the cabin windows and allowed her to partly see in the darkness. She sat up and searched for the on switch on the lamp beside her bed.

 

 

 

            She was shocked when light flooded the room. Jaejoong was sitting on a chair in one of the corners of the room as if he owned the place!

 

 

 

            "What are you doing here?" she demanded. She got out off bed.

 

 

 

            "Are you just going to run every time you face a problem? When will you ever confront your fear and your enemies, Sandara?" he castigated her.

 

 

 

            Her jaws clenched. How dared he make it appear that she was the one at fault here? She put her hands on her hips and glared at him.

 

 

 

            "You want me to remain in your house while your lover is there? I am not some stupid woman who would just accept such a situation! I am no martyr!" she snapped.

 

 

 

            "And you call selling yourself to the highest bidder intelligent?"

 

 

 

            Her eyebrow rose. She had no plans of selling her body to any man! She only went with Hyori because she needed to calm herself. She had other plans for her life. But she wasn't going to correct Jaejoong's misconception. She wanted to annoy the man. Made him feel guilty!

 

 

 

            "So what? This is my body! And I have every right to do what I want with it. Besides, I heard I can get more money because of my ity."

 

 

 

            Jaejoong's expression grew dark.

 

 

 

            "How much?"

 

 

 

            "It depends upon the offer. I will accept the highest bidder for my ity!"

 

 

 

            "Whatever the highest bid will be, I will double it!"

 

 

 

            Sandara blinked. What did that mean? He was interested in her ity?

 

 

 

            "If you are interested, then your money won't be enough. I will never give myself to you for money!" she retorted.

 

 

 

 

            "What do you want in exchange, Sandara?"

 

 

 

            Her  heart began beating so fast. She took a deep breath to steady herself.

 

 

 

            "I want you!" she demanded.

 

 

 

            Jaejoong stood and towered over her.

 

 

 

            "You want me? For what? For my services? For my skills? For my protection? Tell me exactly what you want me for, Sandara."

 

 

 

            "I...I want you as my boyfriend! And once you have agreed to become my boyfriend, you need to be mine only. There shouldn't be any woman in your life anymore. You need to be faithful to me as long as we have a relationship! So, you need to get rid of that woman you brought in the chateau!" she said without pausing for breath.

 

 

 

            "And how long will this relationship last?"

 

 

 

            "As long as... As long as I love you," she murmured.

 

 

 

            Jaejoong kept looking at her with an expression she couldn't read. He remained quiet. Her heart was about to burst. She didn't know what she'd do if Jaejoong would suddenly burst out laughing. She knew she had no right to make such demands. Those were crazy demands. A normal woman wouldn't make such demands on a man who didn't love her or when she didn't have anything to use t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter