CHAPTER 6

SERVING UP TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
           

 

 

           

 

 

            Jaejoong's task was over. He had given Yoon the justice denied from him, and Sung Rok had paid for his crime with his life. Jaejoong breathed a sigh of relief now that he could throw away that awful name, Bong Pil! He would really need to have a talk with Mr. Cha so he would stop giving him these awful names for aliases! He wanted a nice alias next time.

 

 

 

 

            He could leave whenever he wanted to, but that would look too suspicious. He needed a legitimate reason for leaving the ranch. And So-dam would give him that reason.

 

 

 

 

            He only needed to meet her again. But since, according to rumors, she's currently locked inside her room, he would have to wait until her uncle lets her out or she broke out of confinement.

 

 

 

 

            The ranch was in total chaos because everyone thought there was a snake infestation. He had no plans to correct such misconceptions. He secretly brought the snake in the ranch that bit and killed Sung Rok and his dogs. After it had performed its purpose, he had killed and buried it on the ranch's wide pasture. Jaejoong had no intention letting a dangerous snake loose inside the ranch though some of its occupants deserved to be bitten.

 

 

 

 

            Almost everyone was out in the ranch looking for the snakes but he had decided to remain in his quarters near the stables. He began packing his things in his duffel bag. If someone would look for him, it would be easy for him to say that he was protecting the horses.

 

 

 

 

            Because of the commotion, it would be easy for Jaejoong to go inside the big house and let So-dam out of her room. And then‑

 

 

 

 

            The sound of approaching footsteps halted Jaejoong from packing. Loud knocking soon followed the footsteps.

 

 

 

 

            It seemed someone had discovered he wasn't helping in the search for the non-existent snakes. He shrugged his shoulders, put his duffel bag under his bed and opened the door.

 

 

 

 

            He was momentarily surprised upon seeing who was standing before his quarters. It was So-dam. But a So-dam he had never seen before. The tomboy was now gone. So-dam looked every inch a woman.

 

 

 

 

            She was usually in T-shirts or faded jeans. If not for So-dam's pretty face, she could easily pass off as a male teenager. This time, she was wearing a spaghetti‑strapped blouse that displayed part of her cleavage. Her low-waist jeans also showed off her small waist and y .

 

 

 

 

            Her long hair was no longer in braids, and they fell down to her waist. It was clear from her scent that she had just taken a bath. The girl looked good enough to eat! She also reminded Jaejoong that he had been celibate for far too long. If they were in a different place and time, he would have seduced her and taken her to his bed right now.

 

 

 

 

            "What can I do for you, Miss So-dam?" he drawled. The young woman was planning something. She wouldn't just dress up for him like this without any reason.

 

 

 

 

            So-dam entered his room. Jaejoong's left eyebrow rose. Whenever a woman entered his room, it meant she wanted to have with him. But those women were liberated. They were not like So-dam who's still a and inexperienced.

 

 

 

 

            "I need your car," she said, facing him.

 

 

 

 

            "My car?"

 

 

 

 

            "I am just going to borrow it. I need to reach the next town right now."

 

 

 

 

            "Why would you even think that I would just let you borrow my car? Do you even know how to drive?"

 

 

 

 

            "I am not just going to borrow your car, I would also need you to drive me out of this ranch. Don't worry, you will be properly compensated. Even if you lose your job in this ranch, the money I will give you is worth it." She took out a ring and a necklace from the pocket of her jeans.

 

 

 

 

            He took and studied them.

 

 

 

 

            "Miss So-dam, these are fakes. They are made of glass and plaster. Even the gold here is only gold plated. This wouldn't be enough to pay for gas," Jaejoong grumbled.

 

 

 

 

            Surprised showed on her pretty face. It was soon replaced by desperation. But that also disappeared and was replaced by a grim determination.

 

 

 

 

            "Then, I will pay you with my body!

 

 

 

 

            Jaejoong was tempted. But that would ruin his plan. His strategy was to infuriate her to the point that she would tell her uncle about his behavior. Her uncle would then fire him and kick him out of the ranch. In this scenario, he would get out of the ranch without anyone suspecting he had anything to do with Sung Rok's death.

 

 

 

 

            "Are you still a ?" He asked.

 

 

 

 

            So-dam was shocked, but she answered him without any hesitation.

 

 

 

 

            "Of course! You will be the first man to make love to me."

 

 

 

 

            "Do you know that I don't like s?"

 

 

 

 

            fell open.

 

 

 

 

            "s are a lot of trouble! They don't know what to do and we men would need to work extra hard in order to get the pleasure we want. I prefer women who have experience. Those who can bring me pure joy and ecstasy. I don't think you have the skill or capability to do that, Miss So-dam."

 

 

 

 

            So-dam's face colored in embarrassment. It was clear she felt insulted by Jaejoong's words. But despite the redness of her face, her jaws clenched. Her eyes took on a very resolved look.

 

 

 

 

            He suddenly realized that she had become much more beautiful as her eyes sparkled with fire. Her lips seemed to be begging for a kiss as she opened them to speak again.

 

 

 

 

            "You do know that my uncle is a very influential man in this area, right?" she said, looking him straight in the eye. "He has powerful politician friends, and he also knows the chief of police of this town. What do you think he would do to you if I tell him you me?"

 

 

 

 

            Jaejoong stopped himself from smiling. In a second, the woman was able to concoct a new plan after her initial one failed. The woman was not just beautiful, she was also smart! She could easily adapt to any situation. He found his respect for her growing.

 

 

 

 

            "And if you are not going to help me get out of this place, I am going to scream !" she threatened him.

 

 

 

 

            "Your reputation will be ruined, Miss So-dam…" he struggled to stop himself from laughing out loud.

 

 

 

 

            "So what! At least, if everyone would know that I have been , that Mr. Sung would lose interest in me. He would never marry a woman who was by a horse trainer. He would become the laughing stock of his business associates. His pride wouldn't be able to take it that someone else was able to bed me first before him. I would become damaged goods in his eyes."

 

 

 

 

            He let out a sigh.

 

 

 

 

            "It seems if I don't help you escape, I would be in deep trouble," he commented.

 

 

 

 

            "You no longer have any choice here, Bong Pil!"

 

 

 

 

            "What about your first offer?" he teased.

 

 

 

 

            "You lost that chance! You will never be able to get this body!"

 

 

 

 

            Jaejoong studied the woman before him. She was wrong. After seeing that fire in her eyes and experiencing her sharp wit, he had become determined to bed her. He would be the first man in her life. And he would make sure that she would never forget that experience.

 

 

 

 

            "You win, So-dam," he said in mock surrender. "I will help you get out of this place." He walked back to his bed and reached down to get his duffel bag. "Let's go then."

 

 

 

 

            "What?"

 

 

 

 

            "You want to get out of here, right? This is the best time to escape since everyone is busy looking for snakes."

 

 

 

 

            "But my things‑"

 

 

 

 

            "If you are going to go back to the big house, you might not be able to leave again. They might catch you. I thought you were in a hurry to escape?"

 

 

 

 

            She gritted her teeth.

 

 

 

 

            "Then let's go!" she said, full of determination.

 

 

 

 

            "You do know that if they discover that we are both missing, they might think I have kidnapped you or worse, we eloped!" he taunted.

 

 

 

 

            "Are you telling me that you fear more the smear on your reputation than being jailed for ?" she shot back.

 

 

 

            Jaejoong chuckled. It wasn't part of his exit plan to take So-dam with him. But if people would believe she eloped with him, it would also be a good reason why he suddenly left. He stared at the young woman. There was no fear in those brown eyes. He smiled to himself.

 

 

 

 

            He was now convinced that once he got her to his bed, he would have the most passionate experience in his life!

           

 

 

 

 

 
           

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           

 

 

            So-dam used a large sack to cover herself as she hid on the back of Bong Pil's old car. They were able to get through the front gate without any trouble. When So-dam could no longer see the ranch, she left the back of the car and  sat herself on the passenger seat. That was when she realized that they were not heading out of the town! The car was heading towards the mountains!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter