Six

FOR YOU I WOULD

A week later…

“Hyun Jin ssi, get a little closer to Jinyoung ssi…put your hands on his chest…” Ms. Kay the photographer said, adjusting his camera angle.

Hyun Jin awkwardly moved closer, meeting Jinyoung’s slender frame and put his left hand on Jinyoung’s chest. He felt an arm on his lower back and when he looked at Jinyoung, the older guy just winked at him.

“Great!” click. “Jinyoung ssi, tilt your head to the left…that’s it!” click.

“Don’t forget to breathe Hyun Jin ah…” Jinyoung whispered. “You’re cute…aigoo…” he pinched the younger’s cheek.

“Sun…sunbae…”

“Hold it right there!” click. “Nice! Let’s take a break ok?”

Jinyoung head to his seat and his stylist and coordi rushed towards him with mini fans and quickly fixed his makeup.

“You look great…” Moonbyul said, dabbing Jinyoung’s forehead with tissues.

“I always look great noona…” Jinyoung grinned.

“Yeah whatever…” Somi rolled her eyes while fanning him. “That Hyun Jin is such a cutie pie…”

“I can introduce you to him but he’s batting for your team…”

“Really? Why do all the cute ones always swing the other way?” Moonbyul pouted.

“I can’t help you with that…”

The girls went away for a while and his manager came.

“Looks like the poster shoot went well…” Jaehyung said, looking at the shooting scene.

“Yeah…I think Hyun Jin still nervous about this…” Jinyoung’s eyes went to Hyun Jin at the other side of the studio, being surrounded by his staff, their eyes met and he smiled at him.

“If I don’t know any better, that boy got a crush on you…”

“He’s just a fan hyung…”

“Is he?” Jaehyung raised an eyebrow.

“Well, I can’t do anything if he really did like me…anyway, did you tell Taecyeon hyung about my day off after filming this movie?”

“Yeah…a week…”

“A week? Come on…that stingy man…” Jinyoung puffed his cheeks.

“You know him…”

“Looks like I’m gonna have to use my secret weapon then…”

“Khun saem?”

“Yup!”

“You think that gonna work?”

“It did last year…”

They saw Hyun Jin walked over.

“Sunbae…”

“Hyun Jin ah…”

“Here…” he gave Jinyoung a paper bag. “My manager bought this…”

“Thank you…” Jinyoung looked inside and it was lunch boxes. “Hmm, looks delicious…”

“Enjoy it sunbae…” Hyun Jin bowed and walked away.

“I still think he likes you…” Jaehyung said with his eyes following Hyun Jin.

“And I’m getting hungry…Moonbyul noona, Somi ah…lunch is here!” he waved at the girls.

MTG Holdings…

“So, Mr. Tuan…why the gaming industry? Your family own a few malls across the country and quite another handful around the major cities of the world…” the interviewer, Ms. Kwon Yuri asked.

They were inside Mark’s office for the interview sessions. The clicks from the camera did startle him at first but as the time pass; it doesn’t bother him that much anymore.

“Well, first of all…I love games…ever since I was a boy…so, why not do something that I’m good at…it’s the only right thing to do…”

“Any objections from the family? I mean…you’re practically going outside the Tuan Empire…”

“My dad did but I was determined…so he basically gave up and now MTG Holdings is climbing up…”

“How’s a typical day CEO Mark Tuan?”

“I woke up…exercise if I’m not lazy…have breakfasts, got to work and that pretty much my life right now…boring right?”

“Um…excuse me…Mr. Tuan, it’s time for your meeting with the Planning Department…” Kihyun said, getting up from his seat.

“Well, Ms. Kwon, have you been in a meeting before?” Mark asked, extending his arm to help the woman.

“I have but not with Planning Department of MTG Holdings…” she said, reaching for Mark’s hand. “Thank you…”

“Shall we?”

Later that day…

“Thank you so much Mr. Tuan…I’m sure this issue will be a hit…” Kwon Yuri said as she closed her interview book.

“Thank you for having me…”

“I can see why there’s such a positive buzz around this company…I’m glad we could work on this…”

Mark watched as the car that carried Kwon Yuri and her photographer left the front foyer of his building.

“How did I do?” Mark asked as he and Kihyun walked into the lobby.

“Great as any CEO of a successful company should…”

“I wonder how Jinyoung would react when this go out…”

“You didn’t tell him about the interview?”

“Nope…it’s a surprise…so, what’s on my schedule next?”

“Well…you’re practically free after that last meeting…”

“Great…”

“Why? You have plans?”

“Kinda…” he winked and went to the elevator, nodding to his employees greetings along the way.

Jinyoung’s van stopped by the roadside just a few blocks away from his agency.

“Are you sure about this oppa?” Somi asked as Jinyoung reached for his beanie.

“Stop worrying Somi…it’s not the first time I do this…” he donned the beanie and covered his face with a mask. “How do I look?”

“No one can tell that you’re actor Park Jinyoung looking like that…” Moonbyul said.

“Good…”

“Remember you have early morning shoot tomorrow…” Jaehyung said from the driver’s seat.

“I know hyung…”

“Just a reminder…” Jaehyung looked and saw Mark’s SUV arrived, stopped in front of the van. “Mark’s here…”

“See you ladies tomorrow…” Jinyoung winked.

“Have fun…”

Mark looked at the rearview mirror as Jinyoung got out of the van and jog towards his car.

“Hey babe…” Jinyoung said as he closed the door.

“Are we entering winter now?” Mark smiled looking at Jinyoung’s wardrobe. He was wearing a thick padded jacket with the hoodies up, with beanies and a pair of mask.

“Very funny…” Jinyoung rolled his eyes, taking off his mask. “Finally, I can breathe…”

Mark leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

“Missed you…” he said lovingly.

“I missed you too…so, shall we?”

“Let’s go…”

Deep inside a bustling night market just outside the city, Mark and Jinyoung sat together having a quiet dinner together. They usually eat out in less crowded small restaurant serving simple hearty meals…it’s like their own slice of paradise since they can’t actually go on open dates like any other couples.

“It’s been a while since we last came here…” Jinyoung said, looking around the restaurant.

“I’m glad that we actually have time today…”

“Yeah…”

“How was the poster shoot?”

“Hectic…and hot…the air conditioning busted in the middle of the shoot so I was sweating like mad…”

“That’s an image I want to see…” Mark winked.

“ert…”

“Only for you babe…”

Jinyoung took Mark’s hand.

“One day, we’re gonna have a normal date out in the open…” he said, playing with Mark’s finger.

“You want us to go public?”

“Don’t you?” Jinyoung stared at Mark.

“Yeah…but your career is at the peak right now…I can’t risk that…”

“You’re okay with this then? Meeting out in secrets, away from people…”

“Well, we’ve been doing it for the last 4 years...and I honestly don’t mind…”

“What did I do in my past life to deserve you?” Jinyoung said lacing their fingers together.

“I ask the same question myself.”

Then…

“Here you go…two servings of my famous bibimbap…extra meat for Mark…and extra veggies for my favorite actor Jinyoung…” an elderly lady put two bowls in front of them.

“Thank you omonim…” Jinyoung said, holding the woman’s arm. “You’re the best!”

“Of course…it’s been a while since you’re here…aigoo…more handsome…” she pinched Jinyoung’s cheek. “I saw your drama yesterday…it’s was fun!” she squealed.

“Glad you like it…”

“Omo…I almost forget your side dishes…aigoo…this old woman is getting forgetful now…” she hurriedly went back to the kitchen.

“She’s your biggest fan…” Mark said placing spoon in Jinyoung’s bowl.

“Hey, I’m like an idol among ajummas…”

“I know you are babe…and I’m proud of it…”

The two enjoyed their quiet dinner together and then have a walk around the market just happy being in each other company.

“I almost forgot to tell you…I’m flying to Hong Kong for a conference tomorrow…” Mark said as they head back to their place.

“Hong Kong? For how long?”

“2 days…and I’m meeting Jackson there to see our Hong Kong’s office progress…”

“And I’m staying at Jaehyung’s place for 2 days then…”

“Why?” Mark frowned.

“It’s gonna be lonely when I get back from shooting if you’re not there…and I’m not gonna spend my night alone in the huge bed…”

“My boyfriend can be clingy at times…”

“Is that wrong?”

“No…it’s cute…” Mark’s hand travelled to Jinyoung’s thigh. “But tonight, I’ll make sure you won’t be lonely…”

“Eyes on the road babe…”

Mark laughed when Jinyoung pushed his face facing the road ahead.