Chapter Six

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the ? Did you guys plan this.?”Hyo asked.

“Of course not.”Yoona answered.

“Maybe it’s faith that you two can be together for today.”Yoona added.

“That’s why I’m afraid to fall for him again.”Hyo whispered.

Yoona just giggled when Hyo whispered to her that word she feels excitement to the two.

“What’s wrong in falling for him again.?”Yoona asked.

“I don’t want to cry and be hurt again.”Hyo answered in teary eyes.

“Shh..Don’t get seo emotional it’s the past maybe he changed.”Yoona tried to convince Hyo.

“I hope so.”Hyo replied she also wants them to be friends but she hopes that she will not feel those kind of special feelings for DongHae again.

“Woah! Aren’t the lucky ones perfect for each other.?”Sooyoung noticed.

“They are a perfect catch the Best Man and the Maid of Honor”Yuri added.

“Now for the final touch may I request the for our lucky girl to sit beside the bride and be ready for the excitement.”Sooyoung added.

The others started screaming especially the girls who were very excited.

 Then Hyo just sit beside the bride,Yoona.

“And for the lucky boy please put the garter on her leg.” Yuri added. The crowd became noisy.

“Oh,shot I hate this part.”Hyo added.

“Just come down I won’t do something beyond you expected”Hae answered he was really happy inside at least he will never forget this wedding.

“Of course you’ve already changed right.?your not that kind of boy anymore.”Hyo added.DongHar just nod and smiled at her.

“Seems like this lucky ones new each other.”Yuri noticed something.

“Please put on the garter on her legs.”Sooyoung added.

“C’mon Hae do it.”Taecyeon whispered.

“Shh..Keep quiet Taecyeon” Hae whispered back.

“Higher , Higher, Higher “The crowd wants entertainment.

Hyo started to laugh “You wouldn’t higher it I didn’t have any undergarments.”Hyo lied to stop it.

“Sounds fun.”Hae jokingly said.

“Higher , Higher, Higher.”The crownd response again.

“Just higher it lucky boy.”Yuri convince him.

“Okay then.”DongHae highered the garter it was on the thigh of Hyoyeon.now Hyo’s blushing.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter