Practice Room

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
" I'm already done but my legs won't go out. I'm sure Hae will get mad at me if this will continue " Hyo just started crawling because her legs won't walk not she's sure that Hae will laugh at her thinking that she's so desperate while wearing a night dress.   Slowly she open the door at take a glimpse at the sleeping Hae and she slowly close the door.    " I'm going to die Hae's already asleep " She hit her head and started crawling.   " Do you know how long I waited? " Hyo heard a voice she just pause and slowly looked up.   " I'm dead " She just gave Hae a piece sign.   "Are you that desperate to seduce me?" Hae smirked and started walking towards her , now her heart starts beating faster.   " Eh ? Honestly my legs won't walk that's why I started crawling and I'm not that desperate to be touch by you." Oops.! Hyo was shocked , she covered when she realized what she told him.     She just continued crawling she's sure it's not the right time to fight him but what's wrong with her actions and words coming from her it;s not the usually Hyo right now.   Hae just laugh , she really thought that he will touched her.    Suddenly , he just carried Hyo in a bridal style way because if he will let her crawl she will lost her energy.   "Yah.! Put me down" Hyo started moving her body so she can get out of this situation.   But DongHae didn't listen to her and he put her down in bed slowly and whispered " Let's start"    She can feel goosebumps right , she's not that very ready ,she can feel that if this will continue she will lost her mind not her first time.   "Do we really need to this? I mean it's just a scene for our Music Video " Hyo tried to get out of the situation she can't looked straight into Hae's eyes from embarrassment she is feeling right now.   She really don't want Hae to see her body for the first time even if it's just an acting but she can she doesn't have the guts to be that liberated.   Even if she loves him from the past but the question is , is she still in love with Hae at this very instance?    Also Siwon is already their who loves her for who she is notfor what she is.   She's not sure of her feelings towards Siwon and most of all towards Hae what if the feelings is still there or she can't deny the fact that there's still an empty space in her hear that only Hae can fill it up once again.   "Look into my eyes"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter