Behind the Scenes

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The team started shooting for HyoHae's "Marry Me" Music Video that will be released as their debut performance , album and many other things. Their fans are already in chaos when they've read the article that it will be on the month of Aphrodite - goddess of love and beauty , April 25 will be the release.

"Ms. Kim and Mr. Lee five minutes more " The Director called their attention as their where scanning the scenes what will they do in their MV.

"Yes ! Mr. Director " Both of them answered.

The two of them already know what to do that's why they are prepared they already practice it

Afterall they don't need to speak they just need to act using their emotions.

After 12345 minutes they heard the sign of the director "ACTION"

This is an unexpected tragic cute love story their first meeting DongHae an average simple guy who enjoys photography saved Hyoyeon from the water under the bridge who is a high class lady known as the Princess of the Death because everytime she gets married her previous grooms(insert picture) to be died the very day of their wedding ceremony.

Hyoyeon hated her life that's why she tried drowning herself hoping that she would die but she was wrong. The very moment Hae holds her hand her heart started beating again for someone the same feeling with Hae.

But she needs to stop that feeling , she slapped his hand and ran away. Her decision is final tomorrow is the right time she will die.

She was tired of being the main topic that she is a bad luck due to all her 3 grooms died on their wedding day that's why she is known as the Princess of Death. Everytime she remembers it she wanted to kill herself that badly.

She hated her life , yes she's a rich young lady but nobody loves her cause she brings death to all the persons she love. That's why in preventing she doesn't want to love someone and be love by someone in that way no one will die once again.

The second trial she tried to kill herself Hae was their again to save her that's why she promise to herself that if on the third trial he was their to save her then she thought she could fall in love again.

The t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter