Victory Party

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day most of the UNIQLO family waited is finally now.

They celebrated the victory party inside a grand hotel in Korea their theme is “MASQUERADE.”

The people attending will be wearing mask in order to hide their real identity but if they want they can take it off for a bit.

Before, you enter you need to give your invitation card to the guards to make sure that you are really part of the party and not a gate crasher or something.

Inside the hall are just like any masquerade you watched on televisions, mysterious yet full of elegance and thrill you can never know what can happen.

Music was played with live musicians just like a mini orchestra with a conductor leading the whole team in harmony.

Siwon is now entering the isle with red carpet, just like any other guest of course, he’s wearing a mask and a prince charming clothes perfect for the theme.

When he entered the spotlight was already on him, lights and even the music stop and all the people were looking at him.

“Sir, do all guest experience this magical like moment?” Siwon asked the guards, he’s hoping that he won’t be getting special treatment now that he’s wearing a mask people won’t recognized him right?

The guard just shake his head and firmly positioned himself again like a genuine royal guard who doesn’t want to be disturbed.

“Ladies and gentlemen, help me welcome our Star of the Night, Prince Choi Siwon.”

The crowd gave him a round of applause.

Siwon doesn’t know what to do, he’s too shy to go down from the stairs it would be uncomfortable for him.

Now, he’s regretting why he came to this event without someone beside him.

Suddenly, his phone vibrates, “Are you just gonna stand there and do nothing?” he can hear JiHyun’s voice over the phone.

“Walk you idiot! Or you want me to go there and you Mr. Prince Charming?” She added with a tease, she wants the part to start properly after all this is all for Siwon.

“Yah! Just stay put, I’ll be the one coming over you.” The reason why Siwon is just standing there  because he was looking for JiHyun in that mask crowd.

The moment he saw her, he started walking down still using the phone.

“Don’t go near me, I’m with my husband you know?” JiHyun laughs she doesn’t want to create a chaos more than that for everyone to know her husband is the owner of UNIQLO but they are just not telling anyone, they want their marriage life to be private.

“It would be my pleasure, meeting your husband.” He would very much appreciate if JiHyun would introduce him.

“Did you forget that we are wearing masks? So you still can’t meet his face.” J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter