Call for Celebration

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day that Siwon's cover magazine for UNIQLO will be released.

He’s somewhat nervous that it would not be a hit because he’s not a professional model; he’s just a beginner he doesn’t have what it takes to be a big star he thought to himself.

He get out from his car just before he could start walking reporters came running to interview him.

“Mr.Choi are you Taeyeon’s real boyfriend?” Reporter 1 asked him directly.

“Pardon, I’m only his friend nothing more between us.” Siwon answered honestly because there was nothing going on between them. Hyo is the best woman for her, she far more valuable than anything else so why would he choose Taeyeon over her.? It’s nonsense!

“So if Taeyeon is not your girlfriend then who is?” Another reporter asked, they are really nosy about someone’s private relationship.

“I can’t name her for now.” He replied, now the reporters are getting more and more excited.

“Aren’t you proud of her? That’s why you can’t share it with us?” The reporters wanted him to spill it out already.

“I am proud of her but I prefer that our relationship would be private.” Siwon smiled, he wants to protect Hyoyeon no matter what happens.

When the security guards saw it was Siwon who was cornered by reporters they immediately escorted him inside and locked the door so that the reporters can’t come inside.

“Are you alright Mr. Choi?” The guard checked, they don’t want any of their models to be hurt.

“Yes, I’m fine thank you very much.” Siwon bowed to show respect.

“Are you guys not hurt anywhere too?” Siwon was more worried about them than himself. He checks if they have bruises or anything that would be bad.

“None, Mr. Choi they could not hurt us because if they did we can easily report them.” The guards assured that they were perfectly fine about it.

“Great to hear that no one is hurt because of me.” Siwon sigh thank goodness it did not create a chaos.

“Siwon are you alright?” JiHyun slowly runs to them and looks around if he was alright anywhere.

“I am thanks to our guards.” Siwon gave a thumbs up to the four guards who responded quickly if not it would be bad for him and the company.

He’s just getting started but he already has a scandal.

“We didn’t expect that after 16 days it would still be fresh to the reporters.” JiHyun shakes her head, it would be hard releasing his cover now that he’s link

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter