Car Accident Kiss

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I'm willing to accept you in my life " Hyo added , it's the first time that she'll be on a relationship with a guy that she also like.

Now she's ready to love and be love once again in her life. 

She felt that Siwon's hand is already hugging her.

" I hope you can allow me to be the owner of your heart " He whispered to her , that make her shiver from the certain feeling or hotness that she recieved coming from the love of Siwon. 

She really wants that the guy she love has a certain feel but DongHae didn't gave it to her in the past so now she's lucky to met Siwon in her life and thanks to DongHae she met this guy who loves her so much.

"You already own it " Hyo whispered back , as they both broke the hug and silence between them occur and it was so ackward it's the first time that this moments happened to them so it was new for the both of them.

"So are we? " Siwon pointed to the two of them.

Asking if they are already in an official relationship.

"Nope ! Court me first " Hyo giggled , as she see the disappointed face of Siwon but change quickly back to his super duper smiling face that looks like he is into something and he just simply smirk that its not a problem.

" It's that really what you want? " Siwon asked her , she just nods.

"Because I will court you everyday just to show my deepest and amazing love for you even if it will take me to eternity waiting for you Yes.! "  He added his eyes was full of hope and determination eventhough at the end she will say yes for him and that was they both hoping for that they will be together untill the end even if they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter