My Girl

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been one month since Taeyeon shared it to the media about her , being fakely engaged to DongHae even if she's only making it for the netizens to favor her not Hyoyeon or even DongHae.

In Hyo's side when she heard about it she felt betrayed even if she doesn't have the right to feel it but what can she do she's still madly deeply in love to DongHae.

The good thing was that the very moment Taeyeon told everyone about her being engaged, Hae quickly went to her place and explained everything.

"I'm not engage with her she plan all of it . Remember the date she mentioned that was the time we're all alone together " DongHae denied being engaged to Taeyeon because he didn't even love her from the start.

"W---Wait" Hyoyeon was still in shocked that the very reason why Hae was at her place because of that issue.

"For heaven's sake why are you explaining it to me?" Hyoyeon asked , now she's confused what happened between them was an accident so why bother explain?

"Because I love you ! I want you to understand that you are the only girl I want to live with until the day I die . " DongHae answered her , he wants to fight for her he wants to fight for their love.

"Oh! Stop it DongHae you're practicing your lines aren't you?" Hyoyeon can't believe what he's saying right now.

"Stop being so slow ! What do you want me to do for you ? Do you want me to propose right here and now for you to believe that I'm serious ? " Hae asked her .

"Yah! Alright I get it I'm not a cold hearted person but it's better for us to stay as what we are than being together forever " Hyoyeon answered.

"I'm not gonna lose you again ! " There Hae already told her what he wanted to say.

"I can't be with you because someone will be hurt " Hyoyeon was afraid to hurt Siwon the most.

"We are already hurting each other. What do you call it three days ago? Some sort of just a practice ? just for work ? just it? " For Hae what happened between them is serious because at that very moment they were as one they are already have that connection that no one can destroy that is what Hae believed in.

"I don't know Hae I couldn't answer it right now. I'm confuse about my feelings please give me some time to think " Hyoyeon started crying , she's sure of her feelings that she still loves Hae but that is the only thing she could say for Hae to give her a time to think.

"Alright ! I'll let you think and search yourself because I love you " Hae told her again the magic words that she really wanted to hear from the first place.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter