Starting Over Again

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Hae trace the face parts of the sleeping Hyoyeon he realized something that if letting Hyo go means that she will stay by his side but if loving her means loosing her and the baby once again.

Then he's ready to give Hyo up but still he will be a good father he will stull support their baby.

Its enough with him that their are a couple on-screen he will just continue love Hyo from a far just to ensure her and the baby's security from Taeyeon he will not allow it again that Taeyeon will have her victory again in getting rid of Hyo and the baby .

He wants them to start all over again from the very beginning and till the end as supportive on-screen partners and friends there's nothing wrong about it.

Its the right thing for him to do after all love is a sacrifice and starting from now on Work is Work.

STAR NEWS

"Kim Hyoyeon hospitalized "

"Royal Elite Stars world tour in Japan cancel ? "

Japanese fans were disappointed especially the fans that are waiting for the airport just to welcome the couple the moment they heard about the news that their idol Kim Hyoyeon is not feeling well that's why she's in hospital right now.

The private hospital didn't release the reason why Kim Hyoyeon is hospitalized due to the favor of the couple themselves it would be better that's the reason why they chose a private hospital so that it would be private.

The fans started expressing their sides through social medias like twitter , facebook and instagram wishing Hyoyeon to be alright as soon as possible #HyoFighting #RESHwaiting #PrayForDancingHyoQueen and many more and it trend worldwide.

Some of the fans feel but they understand why it happen they are Human too plus if they didn't request the couple wouldn't practice a lot for their tour just to make them happy.

They are hurt and endure pain not like the ordinary people who have freedom in everything to enjoy and live life to the fullest until their hearts contend.

Other fans thought that the reason why Hyo is hospitalized is not released so that the fans will not be a hidrance because Hyo will be pressured go get back on her feet for them and they don't want that that's why they are sending quotes , messages to the couple especially to Hyoyeon that she should take a proper rest her health is important more than them.

That she doesn't need to pressure herself to get well because they will be waiting to see them at the concert.

Siwon started walking towards the door where Hyo is taking a rest there he saw Hae standing on one for the corner of the room.

Hae was closing his eyes , thinking deeply he really need to make a decision plus he doesn't want to cry and when he opened his eyes he saw Siwon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter