New Target

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The HyoHae couple is done touring in Japan, for now they will rest and enjoy the beauty of Japan and make good memories of it.

After few days they will go to the Philippines, their next destination for the tour.

“Our Japanese friends are really amazing 21,000 album copies were sold now we need to sign the rest of the copies so that it would be fair to the fans.” Hae is still in awe of how supportive their fans are in just one day they sold already 21,000 copies how much more if they announced it in the whole world.

“We should sign it now little by little we have few more days left before going to the Philippines.” Hyo is concerned that the time wouldn’t be enough to prepare everything.

“Yes, but let’s relax first.” Hae reminded Hyo not to push herself too hard; she’s carrying his child after all.

The couple disguised themselves and went to see the Cherry Blossoms.

Hyo loves the cherry blossom so much that is why she gets some petals; she’s going to treasure it for the rest of her life.

Their Manager get some pictures of them they were really happy if only they would be happiness all of their lives.

Next, they went to some temples, they observed first what would the Japanese do to pray and they followed it.

“I hope and pray that you will continue protecting us from any harm. Keep us safe always and our family, friends and fans as well.” Hyoyeon prayed in silent, they really need to be safe especially she’s carrying a baby inside her.

“I pray that you will us good health all the time.” Hae prayed also in silent, they shouldn’t get sick since it would be hard to cancel and move their schedules.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter