Miracle Baby

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly, after few days when Hyo was singing for Hae and the baby, she can feel that Hae’s hand slowly holds her back.

“Omoo! His hands move.” Hyo was excited to see him move his hands for the first time.

The next thing she knew Hae was opening his eyes.

Hyo pressed the nurse assistance button hurriedly, in no time Soo and the nurses arrived.

“What is it?” Soo asked, she thought that Hyo felt pain already but she was smiling.

“Doc look, Hae opened his eyes.” One of the nurses noticed right away.

“This is good news.” Soo flashes a light to his eyes if he’s eyeballs will follow this means he is conscious already.

It just followed and they start clapping their hands.

When things will go to place they can start with the therapy and chiropractic sessions to align again his spinal cord and completely heal any damage parts.

“Do you remember who you are?” Soo again makes sure that he doesn’t have any problems with his memories.

“Yes, i’m Lee DongHae but why can’t I feel my lower body?” Hae doesn’t even know that he’s been sleeping too much it felt like a dream.

He did his best to move his lower parts but he just can’t.

He’s confused why is it so easy for him to move his hands but not his legs?

“Do you really want to know? Would you be ready to accept the truth?” Soo knows it would be hard not to walk or even do the things that he loves especially dancing or do his daily routines.

“As long as it’s not about Hyo, I can handle myself confidently.” Hae firmly holds Hyo’s hand, he meant everything what he said.

Sooyoung hearing those words makes her jealous of Hyo knowing that she’s so love by two selfless human beings and it just wow! She can feel her heart melting because of one reason- the power of love it is.

“Well then, there’s something wrong with your spinal cord. You won’t be able to walk for months but rest assured you will undergo therapy sessions to improve yourself. Are you willing to do it?” Soo explained slowly for him to absorb everything.

“I gladly accept the offer.” Hae nods his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter