Conference

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been three days since Taeyeon knew that something happened between Hae and Hyo although she's not that sure but when she track where is Hae located the same thing with Hyo she receive the same location that's why she got a feeling that something happened between them.

"I don't want to share Hae with anyone else ! " Taeyeon exclaimed , as sge throw everything that she can hold, she's crazily , madly , deeply inlove with Hae that's why even if killing is a sin she will do it just to have him back no matter what happens.

She tried it on her sister by pushing her into a waterfall and sure it was successful that they've lost her in their lives.That's why it will be easy on Hyoyeon even more because they are not blood related she guessed ? but she has a feeling that they are related oh- well

Tae just smirked as she got an idea what she will do to bring back the interest of Hae back again to her that's why she will call and held another conference.

Since the first one got cancelled becase Hae warned her but now whether Hae will continue or end their relationship at least the public has her side because she's the one who is betrayed by Hae and Hyo she's the legal girlfriend.

Hyo still hasn't have the confidence to tell Siwon what happened between her and Hae. 

She was afraid that Siwon will not accept her anymore that he will not continue expressing his love for her, Siwon is an important person she doesn't want Siwon to leave her even if there's no them or simply they are not official that's why she thought that she didn't betray him because there is not yet a commitment.

But in the otherhand, she thought that Siwon as an important person , as her friend he has the right to know he really needs to know about it because she really felt guilty.

"Siwon I need to tell you something" Hyo's voice started to shattered as Siwon look directly at her eyes.

He already knew that something is bothering Hyo by just reading her eyes and observing her actions that she's not comfortable yet in telling him what happened.

"You're keeping a secret right?" Instead of asking himself in his mind he said it directly to her oh-oh.!

"Ah-a-ahm yes!" Hyo bow her head she's not yet ready but Siwon has the right to know about it because he's courting her and she doesn't want to keep a secret from him.

"I couldn't have the guts to tell you but now here goes nothing " Hyo added , Siwon knows her that well because he is her trainer at the same time more like a manager, brother and everything that Hyo will need.

"If your not comfortable of saying it I understand I don't need to know everything " Siwon cut her up before she could say the ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter