Heaven's Gift

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days had passed since their "Marry Me" debut music video hit 150 million views all over the world. The fans were asking a dance video since the MV was a big hit and they want more that's why they are requesting a dance video.

Their song is now part of world history in music industry being the first duo to hit 150 million views in just two days it was record breaking for all of them.

Since Siwon is Hyo's boyfriend right now they are not planning to say it on public . Hyo's pretty busy in her schedules that's why the only thing he could do is to drive her to SM Building since she doesn't have any vacant time this upcoming days.

" I'll be going now " Hyo said goodbye to her boyfriend giving her a quick kiss on the cheeks.

"Goodbye ! I'll be checking on you through video call since I can't be with you all the time" Hae kiss her on the forehead, he respected her so much.

"Alright! I'll keep in touch" The moment she step out of the car she felt sick but she just hides it to Siwon she didn't want to have a scandal not that their MV is a hit.

She walked as fast as she could until she reached the toilet room and boom she vomit. Weird it's the first time she acted this way.

Suddenly, Hyo realized that it's been one month since she didn't have her regular period and the love making happened between her and Hae.

She fixed herself still staying inside the toilet room she sent a message.

To: Fishy-Oppa

From: Hyorengi

"We have a problem ! I'm not feeling well meet me at the practice room"

When Hae recieved the message he already know that no matter what the result is he will support and love Hyo all the way whether it is positive or negative.

To: HyoBie

From: DongHae

" I'll be there "

He started going up to the 25th floor where their practice room is located.

Hyo also got out from the toilet room when she received Hae's replay. Hyo was worried what if the incident that happened between them bear a fruit it will be a problem because she has a boyfriend and that it will affect their career.

The only thing she could do to confirm it without someone being bothered except DongHae is to take a pregnancy test scretly.

"Hyo! What's the problem? " Hae asked, the moment someone open the door of the practice room he was waiting for her.

"I'm not feeling well and my body is acting weird" Hyo tried to calm down because supposedly tomorrow they will have a rehearsal for their upcoming tours and tonight they will have a victory party.

"Let's go to the hospital then?" Hae suggested , he has a doctor friend that's why she could help them without everyone to know she can keep a secret.

"No! It's been one month since something happened between us and I don't want to go to hospital what if it will be a scandal."? Hyo wanted to make sure that if they will go to the hospital it will be schedule and private.

"So there's a chance that it bloom I'm so happy" Hae h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter