Chapter Two

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After how many months of sacrificing..I was able to change my looks and especially my waist line is now 24 I'm so proud of myself geting this far just to change my shape..and I  really did change and I 'm a better Hyoyeon right now..

"Oh..Hyoyeon is that you..?"Yoona asked..

"Yup its me.."I have a confidence right now thanks Siwon..

"Hmm..are you sure your the Hyo that I know.?"Yoona asked again..

"Of course want to tell that your not a anymore..?"I asked.."And Taecyeon was the one who touch you.."I ..

"Eh your still.."Yoona covers my mouth.."The girl that I know.."she giggled..

"Its been a year I mean many months since the last time I saw you.."I added..I was really happy to see my bestfriend..

"Yeah..after how many months I get a stable job and..?"She giggled..

"You mean..kyah.."I screamed from excitement..she covered my mouth and giggled..

"Yeah..I just find out today that I was pregnant..isn't that great..?"Yoona asked.

"Eh..but you're not getting married..?"I asked..

"Of course we will Taecyeon already proposed to me last month..and you will be my maid of honor.."Yoona screamed from happiness..

"Oh..is that is.it?I'm happy for you..sure now that I'm slim I'm ready to face the people.."I replied..

"Then I should get going I still need to prepare for the wedding..oh I know come with me,?"Yoona asked..

"Eh..?For what..?"I asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter