Top Model Search Finals 1

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first contestant is going to sing a love song for DongHae , so Hae just sit down at the center and he was waiting for the lady to serenade him and get his heart so that  she can win. But he already have his eyes on the lady that he really want to get ,  more to say partner up with. In few seconds , the girl started singing her song for Hae and it's titled Thank God I found You by Mariah Carey.

"I would give up everything" she started the song as she turned to face the judges and she started walking. She's right she can give up everything just to be with the man she loves the most.

"Before I'd seperate myself from you. After so much suffering. I finally found unvarnished truth." She stops walking when she was already behind DongHae and she started back hugging him while singing she's taking an advantage but it doesn't matter the other contestants that were watching started to scream. Hae just controlled himself not to make a face.

"Alright! Hae just chill out don't freak out their are three more that will take advantage for you except for the last one" Hae talked to himself he doesn't want other girls to touched him even if it's part of their job. He was not just ready for now to those skinships.

"I was all by myself for the longest time.So cold inside.And the hurt from the heartache would not subside. I felt like dying.Until you saved my life" Now the contestant  started to hold his hand but Hae just smiled at her fakely but it looks so real.

The judges like her performance it was dramatical and was very emotional but still it's lacking but now it's not the time to judge the contestant but they started to share their opinions while she's still performing her talent.

"I love her voice but still looked at Hae's reactions he's not comfortable with her." Tiffany one of the jugde added, she was right at all just looked at Hae's reaction and you will know if Hae likes her or not. It would be better if your partnered up with someone as long as you are comfortable to each other.

The other judges just continued to monitor Hae's reaction and Fany was right he's not comfortable with her and that's a disadvantage for both of them. They can't partnered up with each other if it's like that.

"Thank God I found you" She kissed DongHae quickly on the cheeks that made her blush and made the others felt jealous on her. She was really in love to Hae but still she knew that she can't have a chance but still she wants to fight for it even if she can't win.. She was so luckily to be one of the final 5 that can touch the hunk model.

"Wow! She has a hard face I hope I can do that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter