Is this Goodbye?

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How are her vital signs?” He checked the pulse and the eyes of Hyo.

“Finally, normal doc.”

“Is the baby alright?” He scanned the results making sure that it’s not that complicated for the both of them.

“Yes, but there’s a possibility that there would be a disability or something since this is the second time already.”

“That would be hard on Hyo’s part.” Siwon already knows that no matter what happens Hyo will keep the baby whether it is normal or not.

“When she gains consciousness should we tell her about it?” One of the nurse asked, it would be better to let Hyo know right away.

“After she regains her strength I will tell her by myself.” Siwon replied, he doesn’t want to hurt her more than she does physically and emotionally.

“How about Hae?” He is still concern about him, he is a friend he thought, a friend should take care of each other even if they love the same woman but it takes a lot of maturity to have that kind of level.

“I’m afraid that he will use a wheelchair since he’s spinal cord is badly hurt.” The other nurse gave him the Hae’s results that were a lot more complicated.

“What’s the result of his brain scan?” He checks everything except for that one.

“It would be delivered to your office Doc after some few runs.”

“I understand, we can only hope he won’t have a selective amnesia.”

 

The agency tried everything they can to make it a secret although they are really late but still they deleted all the videos online.

Siwon also helps in contacting the fans not to tell anyone about the real story and they agreed since they love HyoHae couple so much.

Siwon’s phone rings and it was Taeyeon name that registered.

“Siwon, I need you to do something for me.” She wanted to hear his voice even if it only takes a second or minutes.

“What is it?” He’s hoping that she won’t do something crazy.

“I’m willing to surrender my life so that I won’t commit crimes anymore.” She’s trying not to cry.

“What are you trying to say?” His confused but he already knows that this kind of conversation will not end good.

“That woman was my fan she doesn’t want to see me crying that’s why she ruined them for me.” There, she told him, something inside felt good somewhat she was happy for a bit that she can share it to someone who is important to her as well.

“So are you connected to the incident?” Shoot! He should not have asked this kind of question it will only lead her to remember her sister that can trigger the other persona.

“Yes! No! I’m not sure but it was because of me.” She can feel her heart rate beat so fas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter