The Gift of Love

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hae, are you really sure about this?” Soo knows that he loves Hyo and Miracle so much so why is he willing to give a part of him to his rival?

“Yes, I made up my mind.” Hae replied, he did not notice that he was already crying there’s no turning back.

“I’m the only one who can match Siwon because our hearts beat as one for the same woman. Nothing can change the fact.” He added, for him it would be better if it would be him so that hyo’s name will be forever written on it.

“Did you talk to Hyo about this?” She’s making sure that it would be better to talk things out clearly because he will be leaving a chid the most that needs a father just like any mere humans need in this life.

Hae just shakes head in reply he doesn’t know what to say to them if that happens.

“How about Miracle? Did you even think of him?” For Soo, having a father growing up will impact your life, he is one of the most inspiring and influential person you will always look up to.

“I did, I’m confident that Siwon can take my place.” He can only hope that he will be a match after some test screenings that they will be doing.

“I guess you won’t change your mind.” Soo can see his determination and love for his family, she was deeply moved by how selfless Hae is.

He s one of the most selfless person she ever knows in this world full of cruel people.

She can felt that something just slides down from her face, she was already crying who says doctor can’t cry?

They also cry because they are not robots who can hide what they really feel inside.

“First, you need to sign this one for your consent.” Soo handed him the letter of consent stating that it is his own free will nobody pushed him but and this is his choice all alone.

Deep inside she was really praying that he won’t sign it but her prayers didn’t go that well.

“Hae, what can I do to make you change your mind completely?” Soo can’t take this anymore, they still have time to look for another donor, honestly even if it means saving her cousin’s life she ‘s not happy at all because his child will need him the most.

“I’m sorry but this is the only thing that I know to make them complete.” Hae doesn’t want to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter