Headlines

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 On the other side , Kim Taeyeon , was just watching her television set . Since she didn’t have any schedules yet it is her free time and rest day. Tomorrow will be the start of her big career as a World Class Singer her in Korea.

But she didn’t expect what she will see on the news headlines of Korea for the very first time.

“World Class Singer Kim Taeyeon , has arrived here in her home place , here in Seoul but wait is she secretly in a relationship with our super hunk model-singer- actor , Lee DongHae?”

“What the? “ Taeyeon exclaimed , as she heard that news.

“I thought no one noticed us ? well maybe I’m that popular here in Korea” Her face was very disappointed she thought that it wouldn’t be an issue , she’s not assuming but kinda .

Well they are secretly in a relationship so there’s no need to worry about those feelings.

“Hmm. Maybe tomorrow at the presscon I can share it to everyone

“The Netizens who were at the airport spotted the Hunk star , Lee DongHae even if he was in disguise , who was waiting for someone inside the car .”

“Yes! We were very sure that it was Him even if he was inside the car. ” Tae giggled , as she imagined what will be their reactions if they find out the truth  about the two of them.

“Yeah! Who wouldn’t recognized the hunk star even if he was in disguise we are very sure that it was him no less no more”

“Gosh! I’m so lucky to have him as my partner” Taeyeon started to blushed when she remembered all the sweet things Hae has done to her.

“The Netizens were very sure that it was the Hunk Star who was waiting for someone but they couldn’t believe their eyes when he escorted the World Class Singer , Kim Taeyeon  Are they really in a secret relationship?”

“Ahm, It’s alright if they are dating because world class and hunk star? It’s awesome”

“Well , it’s alright but it would be better if they are in a relationship so that Lee DongHae can enjoy his life”

“Are they in a relationship? I kinda like Him and Kim Hyoyeon to be together.”

When she heard the side of the other girl , she was curios who  that Kim Hyoyeon was and why do they have the same last name.

“Is she prettier and talented as me?” She reached the boiling point of herself so she was already tempered.

She was sure that the girl doesn’t love her or adore her that much so she tried to calm herself and she was sure that the both of them are two different people and she is 100 % sure that she is the most important person to Hae’s life and that no one can ever replace her to his heart.

 

At the celebration party or should we say Lunching Party for the newest and first ever Top Korea’s Model no other than Kim Hyoyeon herself as their new face of the agency. To be paired with the Super Hunk Star , Lee DongHae it will be a big hit to all the Netizens as much as they expect it to be.

Inside the hall , it was full of amazing  things  that made Hyoyeon to be nervous anymore it’s the first time in her life to be part of this new beginning of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter