Let's Get Better

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day, she regains her strength but still she can’t remember what happened.

The Doctor told her that more or less it will take three weeks for he to get completely better but still they need to take care of her.

For the mean time in Hae’s case it would be hard to predict when he will wake up and knowing that he can’t move his legs will be too much for him to handle.

Well, the good news is that he can have a therapy for a couple of months that will lead him to improve his condition.

 

Suddenly, Siwon contacted Sooyoung that he needs a stretcher waiting for him outside as soon as possible.

“What the hell were you thinking? Bringing Kim Taeyeon here knowing that Hyo is also here?” Soo nags at him she wants to slap his face for acting so careless.

“Don’t tell me you like her?” Soo just realized a lot of things, she thought that Siwon has more quality time when it’s all about that girl.

“Can you ask me that later? Can’t you see I’m having a hard time?” Siwon doesn’t know who to prioritize all he knows is that he’s doing everything because of the woman who means the universe to him and that is no other than Kim Hyoyeon.

“Alright! But make sure to answer all my questions next time.” Soo checks her vital signs even if she doesn’t like the patient she’s a professional doctor who performs her job well despite some person problems.

“Oh! And there’s one thing that I would like to request please don’t let anyone mention the name Kim Hyoyeon.” He made an urgent request, it would be a bloody scene if the other Tae will dominate again.

“Why is that?” Soo wonders, she’s getting the wrong idea she can’t believe that her own cousin is a two-timer or something.

“She has a Dissociative Identity Disorder and I just found out that everytime she hears the name of my girlfriend or anything about my woman her other personality who has the same name will take over.” Siwon explained, now he’s pretty sure of everything more to say he knows Tae better than anyone else.

“That’s a rare case, usually the other persona has its own name.” Soo finds it interesting but it can drive you crazy if you’re not prepared for the possible situations that will occur.

“I fully understand now thanks for the information. I will make sure to send a memo to every employee that your woman’s name is banned as long as her sister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter