Final Show

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Umma, who is he?” Miracle doesn’t have any memories of him, he can’t recall who he is in his life.

“Oh right! I shown you a picture of him before but you’re still young to remember.” For Hyo it’s not that easy to tell her son that he’s also gonna be his Appa since she’s going to marry him.

“He is your uncle.” Hae knows that Miracles can’t fully understand the situation well so he told him that way to not complicate things they are careful not to confuse the child.

“Cool! We are four in the family.” Miracle hurriedly went to Siwon and hugged him to show how happy he is that a new member is added to their small family.

The adults just can’t stop smiling of how adorable this little kid is showing.

“I’ve been waiting for this, it’s finally nice to see you.” Siwon also hugged him back, what an indescribable feeling he is experiencing even if it’s not his child somewhat he feels connected to him already.

“How about you guys all help me with dinner?” Hyo suggested, it would be a great time to slowly catch up now that they are all here.

 

Seeing those moments the woman who called herself Victoria witnessed all of those corny scenes and she doesn’t like it when Siwon is not beside her.

Yes, she is also obsessed when it comes to love just like the other Tae.

“If she learned to delay and weakened the second Tae too bad for her I’m new and bolder.” Victoria praised herself, just like her name she will always be victorious, and she will never lose until the end of time.

She’s thinking how to lure Siwon away from that house hoping that they can travel again just the two of them.

“I bet the kid will be helpful.” She claps, she’s getting so excited to witness what they will look like when they are in pain knowing that the kid easily disappeared.

“Ah, those sad eyes.” She laughs again and again, she knows that she’s a sadist, a woman who enjoys the pleasure by hurting someone. A rare kind of woman.

She did not see Siwon being hysterical so she would love to see the new side of the moon that it’s black in him.

What’s great about her is that she’s not afraid to die that would be heaven feels like for her it this me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter