Korea's First Top Model

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the final five shown their talent the judges our now ready to deliver their individual winners and their final group decision as jugdes in this Model Search but more to say Idol search.

"The last two contestnants are awesome, one of them can win today" Fany one of the jugdes shared her vision to the other judges and they nodded their heads as a sign of agreement.

"Yeah! By just touching our hearts today" SMA added , she sure wants that the winner would be their bet so that there will be no argument if they made their decision as judges.

"So jugdes we reach our decision?" Seohyun closed their decision and gave the final result to Hae , so that he can announced it.

The other judges just nod and smiles as a sign of agreement that they made the right choice.

"May I request the final five to be at the stage." Yuri called, the final five to be at the center of the stage, and the audience started clapping their hands to show their support.. They really had fun as well as the viewers. Others were inspired that even if they lacked the height they can be amodel in a different way.

Aa long as you continue on believing to yourself and by GOD's grace you can do anything. What you wanted as an individual because what you are today is God's gift to you , it depends on you what will you do to yourself that GOD will be proud of.

Hand-in-hand the final five walked towards the center of the stage for the final judge result.

"Before the result the judges would like to say something to the final five" Yuri added, as she glanced tat the the tense faces of the five young maidens. Who are battling for the crown of beauty as a model.

And the one who will win can have a chance to be paired by the super hunk model , Lee DongHae , that everyone is in love with , and longing to be paired with.

"Alright ! as your judges we will say words of wisdom for all of you because being one of the top five is a long journey enough and for us you are all winners but only one can bring home the crown of beauty" DongHae started talking so that the others judges can share their own words of wisdom and encouragement and when he looked at the final five they just bow their heads their were so shy that made the crowd in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter