The Game

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, after few hours of driving, Victoria stopped her car.

Siwon and Hae also stopped their engines.

“Let me take care of this.” Siwon message Hae, it would be great for them not to go out they don’t want to create more chaos if things will go wrong.

When Victoria saw that Siwon was already out she also went out to greet him.

“You found me how romantic.” She hugged him like it’s not the first time they saw one another.

“I miss you already.” She added, she wants to see the disgusted look on Siwon’s face.

“Where’s Miracle?” Siwon asked calmly, his eyes wonders looking at her car.

“You’re no FUN!” Vicoria exclaimed, since the kid was not helpful she returned it to him.

“Siwon, remember our deal you don’t know what I’m capable of.” Victoria doesn’t want to felt betrayed by him.

“I know, I’ll be back to you.” Siwon answered while carrying the sleeping baby it’s a good thing that she did not hurt him.

He handed him to Hae and let them go back without him.

“Please be careful.” Hyo holds his hand she’s still positive that everything will go out well.

“Shall we go now, my Prince?” Victoria offered the seat to Siwon and he accepted it since he doesn’t have any choice.

“Hmm. I wonder what interesting things should we do next?” Victoria wants to hear him complain but she did not expect he’s reply.

“It’s late already how about we look for a place to stay in and some adventures the following day?”  Siwon answered her by a question and she hates being the submissive one.

“Nope,I have a brilliant idea.” Suddenly, she increases her car’s speed without noticed.

She was just waiting for Siwon’s reaction but still she did not achieve his frightened look.

“Let’s see if you can handle this.” She mumbled, in an instant she starts playing the game.

“What should I do? I can’t stop the car.” She acted that she’s having a hard time to see Siwon panic.

“Taeyeon, I know you’re in there, don’t make it too late for the both of us.” Siwon tried calling the real Tae so she can get out.

Siwon observed that she’s just playing around especially the wheels since she did not step the break.

“Argghhh” Victoria shouted, she can’t take it anymore so she speed up and bumped her car on the wall.

She already foresee this would happen so she throw the emergency airbag that is inside her car leaving with major injuries the impact can kill them if they are not rush at the nearest hospital.

Immediately, Siwon tried calling an ambulance for them since Victoria is unconscious already.

“Help us.” He told them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter