Chapter Three

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyo.can you help me fit this dress.."Yoona asked.with excitement..

"Sure just relax okay.."I added and smiled but I feel uncomfortable when Hae is staring at me..

"Hey.are you okay..?"Yoona asked..with a confuse looked.

Then I tried not to embarassed..So I just nod and follow her..instead of looking back at Hae..

FITTING ROOM:

"It's so obvious your still in love with Hae.."She added.

"Eh..?What would I he broke my heart many times,,"I aswered back..

"Well you cant change the fact that because of him you change.."Yoona winked while trying to fit her gown with my help of course..

"Well right..because of him I become this person right now but he wasn't the one who helped me.."I added.that leaves Yoona a shocked..

"Then..You have a boyfriend right now.."She screamed that causes Taecyeon Oppa to be worried..

"Hey.."He knocked.."ARE you too okay.?"HE asked..

"AHm..yes Oppa.."I replied..."We were just excited about the dress.."I added.Then I opened the door there Yoona came out with her wedding gown..

"You looked so beautiful."Taecyeon oppa added..and kissed her cheecks leaving Yoona blushed..

"Hae what do you think.?"Taecyeon asked..

DongHae stares at Yoona for a while and looks at me again..saying."She looks cute"

"The dress.."Taecyeon Oppa added..

"Its cute I'm referring to the dress.."Hae added..

"Then why are you looking at Hyo..and saying she's cute..?"Yoona teases..Hae..

"Argh..people this days..ow right I already picked a gown for Hyo."He handled it to me..

"Ow thanks..Then I should try to fit these on.."I replied while looking at the gown

"You really looked cute."Taecyeon added..

"I already know that I'm cute Oppa.."Yoona smirked..

FITTING ROOM:

"Argh..Why does he choose these..?"I asked myself..So I fix myself and well I'm done..So I open the door and find Hae was standing at the side of the door..I was totally shocked and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter